Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    23 years old
    Rating: total douchebag

BG Level

If I can't have it--well, someone else probably got it.

Seriously, get over yourself.

People who have this mind set are very shallow, stupid and selfish people, and these people are usually the ones in shitty linkshells, because of their nonchalant attitude.

I simply can't understand why people look at items, some of which take either time, or gil and say "Shit, I didn't get it this time. I'll just spend my time tomorrow trying to claim and cock-block others!"

Take today, fuck, a few minutes ago, actually. Some asshole dark knight (He's not even a warrior!), who wanted Ridill, possibly half as much as I did, decides: Well, if this guy's camping, and I can't just get a freebie, I'll just have to claim it.

So, Beckwin, the jack off, yes I named him, he's an asshole, and deserves to be noted as, claims the mob. I call the GM, since cursing at him solves nothing....

While I doubt the GM call will do anything, it's just merely to reinforce the fact that SE cannot help us, even if i mentioned i lost X amount of hours due to someone's "If at first you don't succeed"mindedness.

So, really. Shit like this is considered grief tatics, it has been said a bunch of times it's against ToS, the day SE starts smacking some hands, we can look forward to our little game worlds possibly losing a few assholes.

After all, if CFH on HNM is grief, how can't, say, running in daily claiming contested HNMs not be?

٩๏̯͡๏)۶

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Barthilas

Re: If I can't have it--well, someone else probably got it.

How about you send SE an e-mail why they designed a NM this way. I mean, let's be logical, not everyone is going to like everyone else, so people will spite in ways which are legal, in this case. I'm sorry, there's nothing wrong with killing a NM who's up. Yell at SE for designing a fucked up NM, not at the fruit-cake who fucked it for you.

23 years old

BG Level

But you don't get me wafik, I really wanted that mob. Maybe that asshole should have done a little research, read my livejournal (Good, got that one out of the way) or something. There is no excuse to be that ignorant to what I desire at this point in the game.

Besides, I don't think SE would've thought people would job by daily and claim fafnir because they're venting repressed angst and anger they built up over the years.

But i guess it beats them going on school shootings

I'm not safe on my island
    Nikkei will still get me.

BG Level

I agree, why shouldn't people get to make pointless little pet peave threads about someone fucking up their NM? IT'S ONLY LOGICAL

edit: especially when it's not about an endgame nm, in the advance forum, which is for advance... things...

edit: no but srsly ryko, you should find that mofo in real life and kill him. why should people compete agaisnt you for NMs? yea, fuck that

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

The system is flawed. Is he an asshole? Absolutely, but you're blaming someone for doing something any random idiot who either...
    A) Didn't know better
    or
    B) Was camping it at the ass end of the day when 164 other people were there, waiting 3 hours and checking back the next day...
    could have done. The NM is designed horribly, and it in of itself is meant to be a battle of claiming. Stop whining, that's effectively calling a GM every time someone other than you claims ro--wait...

٩๏̯͡๏)۶

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Barthilas

Quote Originally Posted by Ryko
    But you don't get me wafik, I really wanted that mob. Maybe that asshole should have done a little research, read my livejournal (Good, got that one out of the way) or something. There is no excuse to be that ignorant to what I desire at this point in the game.

Besides, I don't think SE would've thought people would job by daily and claim fafnir because they're venting repressed angst and anger they built up over the years.

Why would anyone research a monster that is a) Not even up, and b) drops nothing that is attractive to their job. Hey! He might have just been randomly passing by and killed it for shits and giggles.

I guess though, that it is in fact easier to jump to conclusions and call out peoples names for something that could have been completely innocent to the situation. How dare that selfish ninja not research your NMs! The nerve.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

QQ moar

I'm not safe on my island
    Nikkei will still get me.

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Lordwafik
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryko

Why would anyone research a monster that is a) Not even up, and b) drops nothing that is attractive to their job. Hey! He might have just been randomly passing by and killed it for shits and giggles.

I guess though, that it is in fact easier to jump to conclusions and call out peoples names for something that could have been completely innocent to the situation. How dare that selfish ninja not research your NMs! The nerve.
    NO WAFIK, YOU CLEARLY DON'T UNDERSTAND HOW IMPORTANT HARDC-- I MEAN RYKO IS!

23 years old

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Khamsin
    The system is flawed. Is he an asshole? Absolutely, but you're blaming someone for doing something any random idiot who either...
    A) Didn't know better
    You can't even use that excuse anymore. If you're ignorent this far in to Fafnir, King Behemoth, Nidhogg, or Aspibagelone's existance, you need to do research.

A. Body
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

there was a jp player on carbuncle named lox that did the same thing for 8+ months after he got his vilma ring so no one else could get it and people would call GM's and nothing was ever done.

SE needs to learn from stupid pop condition NM's, why make a NM like this that is so easy to greif people on when they are camping it?

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

I wonder what you'll bitch about on the next topic that has a high chance of being moved to newbie as usual.

The funniest thing is that he called a GM over Vilma's Ring.

THIS TOPIC IS ABOUT RIDILL NOT VILMA'S RING IF YOU WANT TO WHINE ABOUT THAT SHIT GTFO ->

:3
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Caitsith
    WoW Realm
    Skywall

My response was just to poke fun about the same thing :\. I know what vilma's is.

THAT MACHINE IS NOT A SIR, YOU HAVE TO CALL IT "MR. MACHINE"
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Caitsith

One time this guy claimed the bubbly bernie I popped and he said "lol too slow" but he was only level 3 so he was killed

I like to think I got my revenge that day 8)

23 years old

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Tempyst
    One time this guy claimed the bubbly bernie I popped and he said "lol too slow" but he was only level 3 so he was killed

I like to think I got my revenge that day 8)
    We recreated that with fafnir once, the deaths and all.

http://img503.imageshack.us/img503/6...yochestfv9.png

Ryko is that guy preparing fellatio.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

This topic is kinda cold, lol.

The Once and Future Wamoura
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Rocl Montaigne
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Quel'Thalas

Quote Originally Posted by Khalil
    Don't worry this isn't real fire, but if it was carbon fibre would be OK because it's heat resistant

Cerberus
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Rocl
    Quote Originally Posted by Khalil
    Don't worry this isn't real fire, but if it was carbon fibre would be OK because it's heat resistant
    Someone make a Carbon RMTs joke quickly

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast