Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Re: Complete Mission Cutscenes

hey, thanks for the vids, you should also do TOAU when you finish cop (as some of the toau story line was kick ass)

good job!

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Reapz Sjc
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Just finished watching RoZ, next up CoP yays! I can't remember 3/4 of it.

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

THANK YOU!!!!! I absoulty Love CoP but dont have the time to run to each footprint XD

terraflarex

Genius, truly.

Well done.

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

The cop cs are gone.

Filefront lost them apparently, like they've randomly done to videos I've uploaded before.

Chapters 1, 2, 3, and 4 i should say. Realized i should have specified.

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Siren

Those bastards. I thought they'd let up once they were able to be downloaded. I'll make sure it doesn't happen any more, and I'll have to re upload the old ones. Anyways everything else posted is all of it I had planned so that's done.

Ashira

*evil ideas about making AMVs coming to mind*

So.. whose got some ToAU cutscenes recorded..... ;D

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

Thanks a lot for this! My friend usually has to do CoP on my character because my LS schedules it while I'm at work or when I'm not available.

Downloading Three Paths CS's now :D

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Siren

Semi related, but I was surprised to see Erecias site that has been inactive a long time has some new things. Mainly AU strats, and an overview of the CoP storyline that is pretty interesting. I thought it was cool just because it was so instrumental for a lot of players during CoP. Link here: http://promathia.runtimerepairs.com/Plot/index.html

And yeah, I still need to reupload some files because I'm a lazy twat.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Onyxium Asurai
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Well I switched to Sandy last week since I finally found a reason to do it besides watch the cutscenes...so for everyone else who hasn't yet, I guess I'll start recording the CS's. You use Fraps to record? Because whenever I do, my music freaks out and skips like crazy Pretty good video quality though.

Been camping the links for a while now for CoP Chapter 3 videos; ; Upload prz!

Very good job and thank you btw.

Edit: Thanks, DL'ing!

Bellflower

Almost all of the CoP cutscenes seem to have disappeared again. Do you think you could re-upload them? I hope it's not too much trouble!

Thank you in advance!

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Siren

Yeah, I am going to have to take a moment to look around and see if there's a better website. Filefront is suck. I'll try to do it when I'm able.

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

thanks ^^

Puppetmaster
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh

Is this something someone can lump together and make a torrent out of? Or would there just not be enough traffic to keep a torrent of this going?

Just a thought.

EOL

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Siren

All righty well I went ahead and took the 5 minutes to figure out how to make a torrent. I have no idea if people would feel like seeding, but I figure another option can't hurt.

http://thepiratebay.org/tor/4138666

I'm still going to re upload them again on a file host but it takes a while and I'm a lazy shmuck. I'm trying to upload all of cop5 again because iirc someone requested them.

New Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Kujata

I have the torrent active 24h/24, 7/7 and I can't get those files I miss. I was able to download like 75 % of them but then it's stopped and I haven't downloaded 1 byte for 2 weeks. Anyone seeding this ? Or did you re-uploaded the CoP one on Filefront ?

Thanks

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

I found the torrent and joined up with the files I had from the previous upload, which took the torrent to like 65% from around 50, but still missing a good chunk of CoPs.

Just need to get the whole deal and you'll have seeds for a while

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Siren

All right so, the thing is last week I put some more ram in my pc and afterwards it wouldn't properly restart. So in the end I had to do a total system restore. So, any of those files I had are only whats already uploaded. I've attempted to restore them but doesn't seem like that will happen. Anyone who would like to upload or share them can, and can also integrate them into the torrent to seed if you'd like. I'll seed the ones I have when I can, but for the rest it's out of my hands now. Which reminds me, if someone else does upload or share the other files, take the proper precautions and make sure they don't contain virus' etc. etc. blahblah. Sorry, kind of sucks.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Well anyone who downloaded them from FileFront, or got them through the torrent, can hop into the torrent now and it'll sync up- the CRC check will make sure that it is the correct file. All it will take is someone who has the missing files to rename them per the standard in the torrent, start the torrent and do a forced recheck of the files (at least, in Azureus). That's how I came in with a couple of the WMVs.

At the moment, we need a new source for:

Chapter 8 prologue
    Chapter 7
    Chapter 8
    Chapter 6
    Chapter 5 Tenzen
    Chapter 3
    Chapter 4
    Chapter 5 part 1
    Chapter 2
    Chapter 5 Ulmia
    COP and ROZ final quests

The first four no one atm has any of, the rest there is partial 20-98% available.

So yeah, if anyone who previously got these can jump back on or put them on filefront, I know I'd be much appreciative!