Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Siren

OP is now up to date with the story up to latest update.

I'VE CHOSEN A TITLE FOR THE LIKES OF YOU!
    BG Level

Noillurie, how you crack me up.

I wonder what Amanomurako would say in this situation...

Sea Torques
    BG Level

I finally got around to catching up on Wings missions. It's pretty funny to see Lillith say a grade school child could have come up with a more compelling story for how the Crystal War was won; like the Wings scenario writer is poking fun at the original writer's bland tales.

New Spam Forum
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

Finally uploaded the rest of WotG~ http://www.youtube.com/wotgashiee, WotG 70~80 are the ones that have come out since the last update.

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Emerald Dream

Amazing thanks, I've never bothered to follow the WOTG story line for some reason, this is perfect. Nice job.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Hey guys. I'm sorry for necro'ing such an old thread. I'm trying to find an optimal way to watch all the FFXI mission cutscenes - from vanilla FFXI all the way through RoZ, CoP, ToAU and WOTG. I'm currently downloading the torrent that was originally uploaded by Gwynplaine in 2008 but it's only going at 44kb/s for me. I know it's a long shot, but does anyone still have the files and if so, would be willing to help seed them? I don't mind seeding for as long as needed, if I can complete the download. It's going to take a while though.

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Siren

Damn forgot all about this thread. I did all that back before it was practical to put FFXI story vids on Youtube. There was no highres so you couldn't read the text, and downloading so much streaming vids was slow. Now it's much easier to watch on a site like Youtube in really crisp HD. Plus there's tons of FFXI story videos if you search. But it had it's place at the time.

Banned.

BG Level

Good stuff!

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

I knew this looked familiar when I saw it.

Old Merits
    BG Level

I did that quest today and quite honestely, it was probably one of the best, if not the best, quests in the entirety of FFXI. WotG in general is full of amazing storylines. I always regretted not finishing it on my first character, but seeing how it was years from being over at the time, it's probably not worth fretting about.

Nonetheless, now that I'm recording everything, it's quite easy to see just how much effort went into the quests, not just in terms of length, but the animations and story as well. Kind of sad that I'm approaching the end already. Back when I had to wait for updates, it was kind of annoying that there only tiny parts of four different storylines with every update, but the developers certainly made use of what time they had.

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

It was definitely the hypest I've ever been about a FFXI cutscene. When I first chose my WotG allegiance to Windurst, it was for two reasons: Fenrir, and the Bow of Light and Perih Vashai. Neither of those quests disappointed me.

Bit late to the party, but I'd like to thank everyone who has contributed to this thread for their efforts, as these videos are great reference material for a graphic novel I'm planning.

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Siren

I have overhauled the original post once again. Now that Rhapsodies of Vanadiel is finished there's no more new major storylines to list. I intend to link to playlists for every mission storyline in the OP. Have to call it quits for now but I linked all of the easy to Google playlists. Tomorrow I'll try to finish the lot. I highly recommend watching Roivas Alenko's excellent mission playlists, they're recorded beautifully in 4k resolution! Still have to find the other half of ToAU and the early missions from the main game.

Melee Summoner
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

While I have no particular reason to trample on my predecessors' works, you might be interested to know that, since uploading RoV two days ago, my channel now has every storyline in the game :3

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4