Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
    Smells like Onions
    BG Level

Where latinamericans are getting their expansion?

Hi, i have been having a lot of problems trying to find the expansion on specialized and small videogames stores in Mexico; I already tried online shops like yesasia.com and playasia.com but it takes up to like 4 days to get it and i dont wanna be the gimp on my circle of friends waiting for the damn expansion while they enjoy unlocking galka dancers and make their way to find where Cait Sith is.

So if I could get some feedback from this post or at least some alternatives of how to get my hands on it would be awesome and stuff.

I'm basically looking for the Xbox360 one; because the video card of my laptop is exploding and already bought the huge thing just to play this game.

P.S.-I hope this is a newbie post so i don't get owned by the mods >_>

Banned.

BG Level

Re: Where latinamericans are getting their expansion?

Well I was going to order from EB-Games but for some reason it wont take my credit cards (probably because I updated address).

So yeah, EB Games worked for me in the past.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Septimus Atumre
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by raikard
    Hi, i have been having a lot of problems trying to find the expansion on specialized and small videogames stores in Mexico; I already tried online shops like yesasia.com and playasia.com but it takes up to like 4 days to get it and i dont wanna be the gimp on my circle of friends waiting for the damn expansion while they enjoy unlocking galka dancers and make their way to find where Cait Sith is.

So if I could get some feedback from this post or at least some alternatives of how to get my hands on it would be awesome and stuff.

I'm basically looking for the Xbox360 one; because the video card of my laptop is exploding and already bought the huge thing just to play this game.

P.S.-I hope this is a newbie post so i don't get owned by the mods >_>
    Don't worry, the newbie forum is much friendlier than the rest of the site, especially when the questions aren't horrible. If anyone tries to derail the thread, stricter sanctions will be taken.

Oh, and we already know where Cait Sith is, in our hearts.

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

If anyone cares I tried ebgames.com and it was massive fail, the credit card i was using got completely blocked and stuff even when I had all the correct info and the credit limit wasnt nowhere near explosive levels. I got it from playasia.com and it only takes 1 to 4 business day to get to Mexico City hope someones finds this useful xD.

Banned.

BG Level

1 to 4 days using the normal service? or the $30 extra UPS /FedEx >.>

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

The expansion itself was like 35USD and the USP airmail was 22.30USD; converting that to pesos it was like 631.27 in the current exchange also let's add the customs fee because it´s coming from Asia thats like 15 more dollars, but meh I rather pay that and secure my expansion than go to all the gaming stores in Mexico City like a crazy woman looking for shoes sales D:

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

i live in panama so i have a little experience with that
    errr, u can buy it in amazon with a foreing credit card, the thing is that... i have a p.o.box in miami, so the stuff is sent there, and they charge a small fee to bring it to panama, like 5-7 more dollars, depending on the initial cost and the weight of the items, usually takes like 2 days since it arrives to miami until they bring it here.
    So my solution will b: try to get a pobox in miami, the one that i have... they dont charge an initial fee or anything, nor even a monthy one, so try to get that, it worked for me.

sorry 4 mahh engrish