Thread: NFL Week 11 Picks     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Re: NFL Week 11 Picks

Quote Originally Posted by Anyway
    Quote Originally Posted by melbufrauma
    i think a healthy cowboys team has a chance, once they get henry back 100% and Terry glen
    shut the fuck up with your cowboy fan boy bullshit
    i hope you die in a car wreck you cock mongrel

actually wait i don't hope you die.. i hope your injured so bad you become a vegetable, but not before you impregnate your wife who then has twins.... conjoined twins both infected with Harlequin's disease

Quote Originally Posted by Tyche
    STOP CALLING 200 YRDS 1 TD AN AVERAGE GAME FOR A PLAYOFF PERFORMANCE.
    Average passing offense - playoffs

2006 - 210 yards
    2005 - 200 yards
    2004 - 252 yards
    2003 - 239 yards

Don't want to add up the average TD/game, but I'm sure it's over 1. The amazing stat is only 2 INTs at home in those aforementioned games, combined. That's obviously well well under average for playoffs. But 200 passing yards and 1TD is almost spot on as the playoff averages.

To switch the topic...

Brandon Marshall @ Tenn vs Steve Smith @ green bay. I know neither are awesome choices, but I have to start one of em.
    I would say Smith seeing how Cutler, is he starting, is going to get eaten up since Haynesworth, The Stomp, and Laboy are back on D.

My Little Ixion
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Olorin Bustyoas
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh

Quote Originally Posted by Daahan
    Playoffs? Ya kiddin' me? I just hope we can win a game.
    PLAYOFFS?!

Cake Mix
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cakey Yama
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

Quote Originally Posted by Olo401
    PLAYOFFS?!
    Ya kiddin' me?! Playoffs?!

The Mizzle Fizzle of Nikkei's Haremizzle

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Quote Originally Posted by Akiyama
    PLAYOFFS?!
    One of my all time favorite rants. I rate this meltdown slightly ahead or Allen Iverson and his "Practice" press conference.

i think a healthy cowboys team has a chance, once they get henry back 100% and Terry glen
    shut the fuck up with your cowboy fanboy bullshit
    LOL.

Let's go Red Sox!
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Mizango
    One of my all time favorite rants. I rate this meltdown slightly ahead or Allen Iverson and his "Practice" press conference.
    Everytime it gets to the part where AI talks about how good he is, and someone replies, I can't help but laugh. Best press conference ever.

AI: "I'm one of the top players in the league. That's what I am."
    Random guy: "That's what you are!"
    AI: "Yeah, that's what I am!"

Straight Ca$h Homie
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Mizango
    Quote Originally Posted by Akiyama
    PLAYOFFS?!
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=5rmtO9_wzlI&feature=related

Saint Daahan Von Quitter the 1st
    Patron of Yin

BG Level

How could you guys forget Dennis Green after the Bears had their comeback win over the Cardinals?

WE ARE WHO WE THOUGHT THEY WERE, AND WE LET 'EM OFF THE HOOK *smacks the microphone*

The Mizzle Fizzle of Nikkei's Haremizzle

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

How could you guys forget Dennis Green after the Bears had their comeback win over the Cardinals?

WE ARE WHO WE THOUGHT THEY WERE, AND WE LET 'EM OFF THE HOOK *smacks the microphone*

Oh man I forgot about that one. Aren't they using clips of that in those new beer commercials? Where they 4 guys are drinking beer and talking to Parcells, Vermeil and Green? Oh man that was a good one, "You wanna crown em, then CROWN THIER ASS!"

shut the fuck up with your cowboy fan boy bullshit
    i hope you die in a car wreck you cock mongrel

actually wait i don't hope you die.. i hope your injured so bad you become a vegetable, but not before you impregnate your wife who then has twins.... conjoined twins both infected with Harlequin's disease
    that response was about as intellectual as any comment you have made in this thread. seeing how every comment you make is about how amazing the cowboys are and that a team made up of the apostles, jesus at qb, and god as the ref would get shutout by them.

why are you bothered so much by a little fanboyism? Its just as annoying to see someone snap at anyone who cheers their favorite team on.

Quote Originally Posted by Stolin
    why are you bothered so much by a little fanboyism? Its just as annoying to see someone snap at anyone who cheers their favorite team on.
    I'm FINE with someone saying "hey, don't count {team} out, they're a good team!" like a couple times. Hell I'm guilty of it at least once in this thread. But not once or twice a page. And his constant retarded reasons why the Cowboys lost to the Pats or why they can beat them. Like Terry Glenn coming back. Are you serious with that statement? Terry Glenn is the reason they lost to the patriots? Terry fucking Glenn? Hahahahahahaha

Relic Weapons
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Fowler Toyota:
    http://www.youtube.com/v/_QMGPnTNtyA&rel=1

"Are you kidding me!! BUY FROM ME! I'M A MAN!! I'M FORTY!!"

Dude took the Gundy meltdown and turned it into one funny car commercial.

Edit:
    I'm FINE with someone saying "hey, don't count {team} out, they're a good team!" like a couple times. Hell I'm guilty of it at least once in this thread. But not once or twice a page. And his constant retarded reasons why the Cowboys lost to the Pats or why they can beat them. Like Terry Glenn coming back. Are you serious with that statement? Terry Glenn is the reason they lost to the patriots? Terry fucking Glenn? Hahahahahahaha
    You have a point, I'm a Dallas fan and I'm kind of tired seeing this every week. Terry Glenn is most likely out until playoffs, he hasn't even started running yet. With Glenn out though, Crayton/Witten, heck even Curtis and Fasano is playing a lot better recently, so his injury was for the better. Glenn's return wouldn't be much of an impact, I'd rather see rookie Stanback play WR than an injured Glenn.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

find me where i said an excuse why the cowboys lost you fucking faggot..., all i said is that they will have a better chance when players get healthy, go back to elementary school and learn how to fucking read

Relic Weapons
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Pro Bowl voting, Cowboys style.

As Todd Archer mentioned yesterday, 10 Cowboys are leading the NFC voting at their position. Here's a breakdown of each position --

QB -- Romo (319,959) is second, well behind Favre (458,837). Nobody else is even close to Romo. Eli Manning is third with less than 174,000 votes.

RB -- Barber is second behind Adrian Peterson, with Westbrook, Bush and Gore also in the top five.

FB -- Hoyte is third, behind Tony Richardson and Mike Sellers.

WR -- Owens is ahead of Burress by less than 7,000 votes. Steve Smith is third, more than 100,000 votes behind Owens.

TE -- Witten leads Shockey by more than 80,000 votes, with Cooley third.

OT -- Adams leads Chad Clifton by more than 37,000 votes, with Colombo in third place, less than 400 votes behind Clifton. The fourth-place guy, Mark Tauscher, is more than 30,000 votes behind Colombo.

OG -- Davis leads Steve Hutchinson by almost 20,000 votes. Larry Allen is third, followed by the two Green Bay Packers.

C -- Gurode is more than 12,000 ahead of Olin Kreutz.

P -- McBriar has almost 30,000 more votes than any other punter in either conference. Punters get a lot fewer votes, so that's a huge lead. Jeff Feagles is second.

K -- Surprisingly, Folk not only leads the NFC by a huge margin, he also leads anyone in the AFC by a huge margin. Folk has 107,372 votes. No. 2 in the NFC is Mason Crosby at 60,392. The AFC leader is Adam Vinatieri at 82,922.

DT -- Ratliff is second, barely ahead of Shaun Rogers. Tommie Harris has a comfortable lead.

DE -- Spears is fifth, behind Umenyiora, Peppers, Kampman and Strahan.

OLB -- Ware is more than 10,000 votes ahead of A.J. Hawk. He's also a little more than 3,000 ahead of Merriman, who leads the AFC.

ILB -- Bradie James is third, well behind Urlacher and Nick Barnett. Antonio Pierce and London Fletcher are barely behind James.

CB -- Newman is third, behind both Green Bay Packers (Woodson is first, Harris second). Ronde Barber is fourth, with DeAngelo Hall fifth.

SS -- Roy has more than twice as many votes as anyone else. LaRon Landry is second, with Atari Bigby third.

FS -- Hamlin is third. Sean Taylor has a big lead, with Brian Dawkins second. Nick Collins is fourth, and there's a big gap to No. 5, Gibril Wilson.

ST -- Keith Davis leads by a wide margin, with Tracy White and Brendan Ayanbadejo well behind.
    Lovin' it. :D

Edit: Looks like it's AFC vs Cowboys this year.

Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

find me where i said an excuse why the cowboys lost you fucking faggot..., all i said is that they will have a better chance when players get healthy, go back to elementary school and learn how to fucking read
    Cowboys fans, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Krandor
    Cowboys fans, lol.
    hahahahhahahahaahahahahhuhuhuhuhohohoeageagheaghea ghageagehagehageahgaeagehaghe so funny

Let's go Red Sox!
    BG Level

Re: Pro Bowl voting, Cowboys style.

Quote Originally Posted by Kailee

You should also note that the Pats have 7 players leading for their positions. Not just for the AFC, but for the entire NFL. lolNFC

EDIT: I have no idea if what's in this post is true or not. That's what I get for leaving my PC on and going to bed when my friends are still up playing MLB: PP at 4AM.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Re: Pro Bowl voting, Cowboys style.

Quote Originally Posted by Kailee
    As Todd Archer mentioned yesterday, 10 Cowboys are leading the NFC voting at their position. Here's a breakdown of each position --

QB -- Romo (319,959) is second, well behind Favre (458,837). Nobody else is even close to Romo. Eli Manning is third with less than 174,000 votes.

RB -- Barber is second behind Adrian Peterson, with Westbrook, Bush and Gore also in the top five.

FB -- Hoyte is third, behind Tony Richardson and Mike Sellers.

WR -- Owens is ahead of Burress by less than 7,000 votes. Steve Smith is third, more than 100,000 votes behind Owens.

TE -- Witten leads Shockey by more than 80,000 votes, with Cooley third.

OT -- Adams leads Chad Clifton by more than 37,000 votes, with Colombo in third place, less than 400 votes behind Clifton. The fourth-place guy, Mark Tauscher, is more than 30,000 votes behind Colombo.

OG -- Davis leads Steve Hutchinson by almost 20,000 votes. Larry Allen is third, followed by the two Green Bay Packers.

C -- Gurode is more than 12,000 ahead of Olin Kreutz.

P -- McBriar has almost 30,000 more votes than any other punter in either conference. Punters get a lot fewer votes, so that's a huge lead. Jeff Feagles is second.

K -- Surprisingly, Folk not only leads the NFC by a huge margin, he also leads anyone in the AFC by a huge margin. Folk has 107,372 votes. No. 2 in the NFC is Mason Crosby at 60,392. The AFC leader is Adam Vinatieri at 82,922.

DT -- Ratliff is second, barely ahead of Shaun Rogers. Tommie Harris has a comfortable lead.

DE -- Spears is fifth, behind Umenyiora, Peppers, Kampman and Strahan.

OLB -- Ware is more than 10,000 votes ahead of A.J. Hawk. He's also a little more than 3,000 ahead of Merriman, who leads the AFC.

ILB -- Bradie James is third, well behind Urlacher and Nick Barnett. Antonio Pierce and London Fletcher are barely behind James.

CB -- Newman is third, behind both Green Bay Packers (Woodson is first, Harris second). Ronde Barber is fourth, with DeAngelo Hall fifth.

SS -- Roy has more than twice as many votes as anyone else. LaRon Landry is second, with Atari Bigby third.

FS -- Hamlin is third. Sean Taylor has a big lead, with Brian Dawkins second. Nick Collins is fourth, and there's a big gap to No. 5, Gibril Wilson.

ST -- Keith Davis leads by a wide margin, with Tracy White and Brendan Ayanbadejo well behind.

are these total votes? (coaches etc.) or just fan votes?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast