Quote Originally Posted by ffxiUnicorn23
as cool as changing merits around would be maybe it would be a lil nuts if you had say 10 jobs 75 and could switch in and out and make them pimped. it would take like 200 merits to do that or so idk. maybe letting people dump more merits in though would help. like attributes cap at 27 total merits. put in another 27 to allow you to change it to another stat?

im not looking for the easy fix of just being able to pimp every job i hit 75 with merits. i just want the option to take my jobs to that next level. at 75 u can only do 2 things to make ur char stronger and thats meriting or getting new equipment. i have most the equipment for my other 4 jobs i just have absolutly no room to merit them with the current limiations. i have 200 merits in PLD id gladly do 200 more for another job. i mainly want the option and right now im limited to job spacific merits.

also to the person who was talking about the level cap situation. i think they could up the level lets say to 100. you can be level 100 but when you enter zones like dynamis limbus or HNM zones sky sea ect u get BCNM like thing and are caped at 75. another thing i though of with comeing expantion.... we warp back in time right.. so maybe when your in the past u can go over 75. but once u come back to he future....lol, you are restricted to 75 again. although the idea of being stronger back in the past is a lil weird im sure they could come up with some kidna story for it

Quote Originally Posted by Fhqwghads
If you ever expect to be taken seriously with a proposal, don't type like a moron. Shortening words that don't need to be shortened is a sure-fire way for people to dismiss your ideas, no matter how sound they are, simply because typing like an idiot will result in you being treated like one.