Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    BG's most likeable Québécois
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

BG Level

Question on Floor 100 Nyzul

Hello i currently got a group working on climbing Nyzul isle (got floor 30 accesS)

But i just got a little question about floor 100.

Exemple in Floor 20 when we kill w/e boss we got a drop or no then we got the lamp to go up or exit.

But on floor 100 when boss die does it?

a) drop Item and or Weapon then click lamp to exit?
    b) drop item and or weapon then you got a 5min timer to lot/pass like eihnerjar?
    c) drop item and weapon and auto erase disk and exit and you lot in runes?
    d) other

and 2nd question how is the disk erased i mean

Does it erase auto when boss die or

does it erase when you exit nyzul

or other

anyway thx for answering my questions

Re: Question on Floor 100 Nyzul

The instant the boss dies, you get a message that your Runic Disk is reset and you get Runic Key key item (if you don't already have), and the weapon and head item appear in treasure pool. From there you have whatever amount of time left in the zone to lot/pass. At that point you can also click the lamp and choose to exit for tokens, or to go to the next level (floor 1, I'm told).

BG's most likeable Québécois
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

BG Level

damn so there's no way for me to get the Relic weapon without disk erase damn

thx ^^

Puppetmaster
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

My group is on 80F now.

We are thinking of having the disk holder to warp at ard 3%

Smells like Onions
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit
    WoW Realm
    Aerie Peak

dont know if it still random on your 1st 100 clear, but someone rumored your 2nd 100 its who is the runic disk holder, what job they are on it will drop that weapon, we havnt went for a month and are at 76 right now, so when we get going again, i'll post some info on it, our 1st 100 was pre patch for the 2nd 100 run, but we got random weapons, and only time we seen the hat drop off the 1st 100 was when the disk holder stayed to get the clear

Melee Summoner
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Alexander

does warping out mid fight still drop the weapon at least? >.>?

Habitatt Hasher
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Tyra Ravenlocke
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion

our giant collection of paladin swords says yes.

Cookiez n Leechez
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Ryphen Darconel
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Suiram
    The instant the boss dies, you get a message that your Runic Disk is reset and you get Runic Key key item (if you don't already have), and the weapon and head item appear in treasure pool. From there you have whatever amount of time left in the zone to lot/pass. At that point you can also click the lamp and choose to exit for tokens, or to go to the next level (floor 1, I'm told).

Yes, if you choose to go to the next level after killing the boss, you wind up back at floor 1.

We did that just to see what would happen and timed out on either that floor or floor 2 because of a lousy layout, so no tokens. No big deal though.

Cerberus
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Noobie question: I am the disk holder on my nyzul isle set. If i warp out @ like 3% does my info get erased if my party still kills the boss or will it still keep my info? Sorry for being a noob on this topic.

Quote Originally Posted by MarkM.
    Noobie question: I am the disk holder on my nyzul isle set. If i warp out @ like 3% does my info get erased if my party still kills the boss or will it still keep my info? Sorry for being a noob on this topic.
    It shouldn't erase, but if you wait that long you run the distinct risk of not getting out in time. We're nearing the point where we start farming 100 for people (so far we've just done a few people to 100 with the disk reset), and I don't see any reason to risk it, especially since bosses go down easy if you grab the right meds from the starting chests.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

I am the disc holder for my group. Slowly climbing up but farming at the same time so will be a few weeks yet before we hit 100. I heard a rumour that if the disc holder dc's during mob death you don't lose the data and then they can log back in to lot on any drop? Is this true? Obviously I would like to get a hat at some point and don't want to have to just take a chance on which I get when I stay in the zone and then reset the disc. I'd rather not warp out if possible.

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

AFAIK you log back on in the area, and you'll lose your disc.

I'm at floor 100 with my my group for the second time (with the key item) and every single time we've cleared 100 with my data, my job's weapon has dropped (confirmed with DRK, BLM, WAR, a total of about 5 times). You MUST get yourself out of the area (can't just log out) if you want to keep your data, whether it is warping or using flies.

Sea Torques
    BG Level

random question

If there are 2 disk holders present, it will only clear the person's disk if they were the one to chose the start floor (96)?

Quote Originally Posted by Scorp
    random question

If there are 2 disk holders present, it will only clear the person's disk if they were the one to chose the start floor (96)?
    Yes

Sorry if this has been asked and I haven't seen it, is weapons still 100% if the disc holder warps?

A weapon is 100% regardless if the runic disc holder warps.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Quote Originally Posted by Chaosblast
    You MUST get yourself out of the area (can't just log out) if you want to keep your data, whether it is warping or using flies.
    Bleh guess we are farming hats then til everyone in the group has except me and I get to take my chances when it comes to my turn :/ Thanks Chaos.

Quote Originally Posted by Alibeemac
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaosblast
    You MUST get yourself out of the area (can't just log out) if you want to keep your data, whether it is warping or using flies.
    Bleh guess we are farming hats then til everyone in the group has except me and I get to take my chances when it comes to my turn :/ Thanks Chaos.
    This is why it's beneficial to run 2 different tags up to 95 within the same group. It also works out nicely for tokens too.

Cerberus
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Quote Originally Posted by Suiram
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkM.
    It shouldn't erase, but if you wait that long you run the distinct risk of not getting out in time. We're nearing the point where we start farming 100 for people (so far we've just done a few people to 100 with the disk reset), and I don't see any reason to risk it, especially since bosses go down easy if you grab the right meds from the starting chests.

Thanks for the info, was just throwing 3% as a random number, anywho I appreciate it

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast