BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Sandworm Swallows
    BG Level

Re: Salvage Section Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by Septimus
    Quote Originally Posted by ringthree
    I have added two quick reference charts to the Salvage front page. One for cells and one for temporary items. They are currently stacked on each other, and I thought they would look better side by side (shortens the page and groups the information). I am not good enough at wiki editting to know how to put the charts side by side, is there anyone that could do that for me?
    Tables look nice.

Is this what you had in mind?
    Exactly! Thank you.

Sandworm Swallows
    BG Level

I have finished and reworked a good portion of the Arrapago Remnants page.

I have a couple of issues about which I would love to get some assistance.

1. At the top of the page, I don't know how to use wikicode that well, and I can't get the notes at the top to not overlap with the contents box.

2. I have eliminated much of the speculation and strategies that were dependent on party make-up and other extraneous factors, and focused on creating an informational space. I figured for strategies for individual mobs people could put them on those mobs pages (which mostly don't exist yet, I will be working on that next). I much prefer this because it keeps the page clean and orderly (I am anal about these kinds of things), but if they need to be added again I will make revisions.

3. Can I get permission to fix/complete the items/cells/drops from this zone? LOL The "don't touch these items or you will be destroyed" warning tag still is at the top of many of the items.

Working on maps now.

Sandworm Swallows
    BG Level

The map I made for Arrapago first floor (and likely the rest of the maps) is HUEG LIKE XBOX. 678KB ; ;. Is that too big or can I upload it anyway? If someone can edit it for me, I can forward it.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

Oppsies lol, I went off on vacation leaving the salvage section mostly undone XD

Anyways thanks Ringthree for picking up where I left off prior to my break of ffxi and my vacation.

I'll handle most of the detail work if I see any conformity errors, considering I pretty much made the template for the salvage section to what it is now.

Can u upload the map somewhere? So I can take a gander at them. If they're good just do em all and zip them up and send them to me, I can change it myself.

If you have MSN, u can add me at deathsythehell9 at hotmail dot com.

And I has granite o_O;

Sandworm Swallows
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Zarath
    Oppsies lol, I went off on vacation leaving the salvage section mostly undone XD

Anyways thanks Ringthree for picking up where I left off prior to my break of ffxi and my vacation.

I'll handle most of the detail work if I see any conformity errors, considering I pretty much made the template for the salvage section to what it is now.

Can u upload the map somewhere? So I can take a gander at them. If they're good just do em all and zip them up and send them to me, I can change it myself.

If you have MSN, u can add me at deathsythehell9 at hotmail dot com.

And I has granite o_O;
    Still working on a couple of the maps. I will post them here first. I would say that Arrapago will be done by mid-next week.