+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 55 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 ... LastLast

Thread: Working Parser?     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

1.6.0 (September 25, 2011)
    - Fixed Chant du Cygne's name so that it's properly classified as a weaponskill.
    + Updated Corsair rolls list.
    * Improved entity classification.
    + Added parsing of absorbed damage.
    + Added or corrected processing and displaying of data in the following tabs to account for absorbed damage:
    Offense, Offense Details, Defense Details, Damage Graph, WS Rates, Thief.
    ~ Defense has not been updated yet; still working out how I want to implement it.
    ~ Ranged attacks on Offense tab not adjusted yet since I don't have a parse sample to confirm.
    + Added preliminary "Defense Buffs by Time" tab (Def. by Time), to complement the "Buffs by Time" tab.
    * Changed location of error.log file to be placed in the user's app data path (a more correct location for a file that's being written to).

@Azazael: Not sure what to say. Error log looks like it's using the wrong memloc. Shouldn't be a permissions issue if you're running as admin. No idea if the other tools interfere with it.

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Oooh, DMG absorbtion. Time to go parse creed set!

Many thanks for all the work you do on this, Motenten. Kparser's an amazing tool. I do alot of testing I woulda never touched without it. <,<

House Azazael
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Quote Originally Posted by Motenten View Post
    1.6.0 (September 25, 2011)
    @Azazael: Not sure what to say. Error log looks like it's using the wrong memloc. Shouldn't be a permissions issue if you're running as admin. No idea if the other tools interfere with it.
    I will try 1.6.0 tonight and see what happens.

House Azazael
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

uninstalled old version and installed 1.6.0 Nothing in error log, and nothing in the parse ><

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Make sure you check the new error log location (or use the Errors button from the About dialog). The file got moved.

House Azazael
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Make sure you check the new error log location (or use the Errors button from the About dialog). The file got moved.
    Found em!

---------------------------------------------------------------
    Monday, September 26, 2011 9:18 PM
    WaywardGamers.KParser.ParserCore, Version=1.6.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
    Error severity level: Error

System.InvalidOperationException

System.InvalidOperationException: Error dereferencing memloc pointer.
    at WaywardGamers.KParser.Monitoring.RamReader.LocateC hatLog()
    at WaywardGamers.KParser.Monitoring.RamReader.Monitor ()

I will try booting into FFXI without XI-Util tomorrow, though I am going to be super sad if that fixes it, since I hate not using it (sandbox is waaaaaaaaay too nice for dual box)

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

1.6.1 (September 27, 2011)
    - Fix: Wrong values displayed for M+0.Avg damage.
    - Fix: Min/max values in Offense tab not calculated properly during live parsing.
    - Fix: Pets using JAs to do AOE cures that hit NPCs ended up being classified as absorbs due to the NPCs being classifed as mobs.

House Azazael
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Yesterday when I booted in without sandbox I was getting the same errors (though since it was parsing RAM it shouldn't have mattered). I am not sure what has changed since I have used KParse on this PC in the past.

Windows 7 Ult. 64 bit.

Is there anything else I could test, or any other information that would help you Mot? I miss my KParse

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Did you update to 1.6.1? If so, check the error log again. I added an extra bit of verification info there.

House Azazael
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Did you update to 1.6.1? If so, check the error log again. I added an extra bit of verification info there.
    I updated last night, and will post the new log for you when I get home.

House Azazael
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

---------------------------------------------------------------
    Wednesday, September 28, 2011 6:37 PM
    WaywardGamers.KParser.ParserCore, Version=1.6.1.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
    Error severity level: Error

System.InvalidOperationException

System.InvalidOperationException: Error dereferencing memloc pointer 0x(85612760).
    at WaywardGamers.KParser.Monitoring.RamReader.LocateC hatLog()
    at WaywardGamers.KParser.Monitoring.RamReader.Monitor ()

my memory offset is 005858D8

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi
    Blog Entries

Also not working for me. Same problem, same error.

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Sent some debugging info to Azazael; hopefully can track this problem down.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Titan

Sent some debugging info to Azazael; hopefully can track this problem down.
    any update on this? Qq

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Never found the problem; his copy of the parser just started working again, so nothing else for me to do. If anyone else has the same problem and wants to help work through some debugging, let me know.

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi
    Blog Entries

I have the same problem. It finds the characters fine but then nothing shows up in the parse. My version is 1.6.0.0 on Windows 7. Mem Loc is the same as listed here.

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi
    Blog Entries

Okay, I'm a tard and can't write the memloc in the box properly. Now my stuff works again. A few things I've noticed:

* Feather Step appears to be qualified as ability damage (shows up in the Offense tab) when it misses.
    * Violent Flourish doesn't register "No Effect"s properly. So it can tell when you full out melee miss and when you stun something, but it can't tell when you hit it and fail to stun (no effect).
    ** To clarify on this, it appears that Violent Flourishes that fail to Stun are not registered as misses or hits until the first successful Stun occurs. I don't know why it suddenly picks them up after one Stun occurs, but I've observed that several times now.
    * Violent Flourish misses don't register on the offense tab as misses.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Whats the current offset?
    Nvm found it.

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Version 1.6 2

I've added a bit of code to use a memory 'signature' for determining the chat log memory location. It's currently implemented as a fallback for the explicit memloc; if you have a valid memloc, it will always work without needing to do this extra scan.

I don't know yet how stable this is. The values that I'm comparing against don't appear to change across restarts of the game (including movement of memory in general), but I can't guarantee that they won't change on other people's systems or during a patch (rendering the entire check moot).

As such, anyone who would like to try it out, please test it and let me know if it ever fails. All you have to do is change the memloc in Options to something you know is invalid (eg: 0x5858d0) and then try parsing (simply starting and immediately stopping is enough if you just want to go by the error log). If it successfully parses that means the signature is good; if it fails to parse it means the signature is not entirely stable. KParser will log part of the memory examined if the signature scan fails, so you can send that to me and it will help me refine the signature.

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

How does Kparser calculate intimidation rate? Looking at this data...
    Code:
    Melee Damage Taken
    Player             Melee Dmg   Melee %   Hit/Miss   M.Low/Hi    M.Avg  #Crit  C.Low/Hi   C.Avg     Crit%
    Martel                     1  100.00 %   441/2533        0/1     0.00      4       0/0    0.00    0.91 %

Defenses

Passive Defenses
    Player             Evasion  Evasion %   Parry  Parry %   Counter  Counter %   Intimidate  Intimidate %
    Martel                1269    74.21 %       0   0.00 %         0     0.00 %         1264       73.92 %
    I can't figure out how it's getting a 73.92 intimidation rate.

It should just be Intimidates/total hits, right? So, 1264/( 441hits+2533 misses )= 0.425, Or 42.5%. And I know that intimidates are being counted in the misses total, because evades + intimidates = misses exactly.

Am I just doing this wrong, or is Kparser doing something weird?