Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 55 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast

Thread: Working Parser?     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Working Parser?

Anyone got a link to one? DVSparse 1.7.3 isn't working

Posting link to the OP for the current popular parse being discussed, used, etc

http://sourceforge.net/projects/directparse

-Tekki

Re: Working Parser?

If someone could post the memloc that'd be great.

How do I do that? If I can help fix the parser I will, just got out of a merit pt and all I can give is bs guesstimates.

I'll say this - ooh boy this patch just didn't hurt sams, the War I was with (fairly gimp, but still) was Raging Rushing for 300s with TWO bards. Of course I can't talk much, I was bottoming out at 400s @100tp with hagun. Getting up to 800s too at times (no double, but @200) but idk.

Too little information to go on to speak without a god dang parser.

Melee hits didn't really seem that affected in terms of dot, just WS numbers.

Here's some samples:

tachi: yuki @100ish - 494 w/just valor minuet IV

Tachi yuki @100ish - 580 w/valorIV + valorIII

Rampage - 769 (I didn't get his gear) same buffs, he seemed to go at around 200 usually

tachi: yuki @100ish 511 w/v4+3

tachi: kasha @high 100 699 w/just zerk

raging rush, no buffs - 329

idk if any of the above had zerk on or not, recast was down, tough to tell

tachi yuki no buffs no zerk @100 - 318

tachi yuki no buffs no zerk @100 - 285

These numbers are against Mamool Ja (the last two against a stabler). My WS gear:

Sam/War

Hagun
    Pole
    Tiphia
    Wyvern
    Peacock (was missing too much for a +3 neck)
    waetoto (it's +2str)
    Bushi
    Hauby
    Pallas
    Ruby
    Rajas
    Amemet+1
    Warwolf
    Ryl.kgt
    TaruRSE2 (+4)

Food was Coeurl Sub. Gives me 495 attack no buffs no zerk in WS with 64+50 Strength. I was 100% Seigan.

like I said, not much help without a parser I know.

edit3: I was tanking the whole fight. without voke. I attribute it to the high dot damage. typical swings were 132, 125, 141, 164, 119, 111,146, 151, 158, 107, etc. varying bard buffs in there. dont think zerk was on but idk. that's not much of a change from pre-patch.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

http://www.lildevilproductions.net/

You have to register and install it, but it works great. Enjoy. PM if you have any questions about it.

I may find time to find the correct memloc during thanksgiving break.

maybe :\

Ranger
    9900klub

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sonomaa Kihten
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Durotan
    Blog Entries

taj said he would fix it or code a new one

Relic Weapons
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

xpd on mamools last night

nin/war, drk/war , war/sam
    2x brds

dunno about the nin, the wars raging rushes ranged between 500 and 1700
    my guillitines were between 300 and 1600
    think i had 2 for 1600, 2-3 for 1400, a few for around 1200
    lots for less than 1000

Final Fantasy XI Music Devotee

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Vianne Nys
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

I've updated the memloc for dvsParse and compiled it: http://zeusls.llima.net/download/Dvs....7.3-Fixed.zip

I can upload the updated source if you want, but I just changed a single value (FFXiMainStaticOffset = 0x56A788) on the source that was last availible on SourceForge. It's likely to break with the client updates that we'll probably get soon, I could fix it again in that case.

Spinning slash last night couldn't break 898 /sam with bard using Min. on VT colibri With last resort/souleater, full HP, algol, etc, lvl 75, i couldn't break 980. When before with no buffs, minus minute i could easily tap into 1100-13--ish, w/o a issue. I'm beginning to think this isnt an adjustment and a Nerf.... i found our damage was comparable before, now it's just silly.

War in my pt at 73...however, had no problem getting above 1000 to 1255(i think) cap on his rampage. his gear was very much par for his lvl.

RNG in my pt was absolutely decimating everything, im happy for him, he tried a variety of bows, and x-bow's. Machine crossbow, where he was breaking 1400 with slug, and switching to othino's he had no problem getting into the 2000s, and follow up with a 1250-1500 barrage. Eurytos was very nice, 3k-4k with a 2k barrage. Decently geared ranger, nothing no other ranger doesnt have at that lvl tho. VT colibri again. *again with velocity shot up* damage wained back to >1500
    sides and 700 barrages before.
    i'm satisfied with rangers damage again, for paying for damage they are deff back to a good stage. Sadly 2H update, it was fine before, and jobs were balanced, now they arent lol.

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

Quote Originally Posted by Viena
    I've updated the memloc for dvsParse and compiled it: http://zeusls.llima.net/download/Dvs....7.3-Fixed.zip

I can upload the updated source if you want, but I just changed a single value (FFXiMainStaticOffset = 0x56A788) on the source that was last availible on SourceForge. It's likely to break with the client updates that we'll probably get soon, I could fix it again in that case.
    we should probably branch the code and rebuild a sourceforge or other repository. I was going to do this tomorrow myself (I need to get a usb-ps/2 adapter first. bleh >< ) thank you for getting the memloc!

zhais - I can help track the memloc in the future if you like; now that I've taken the time to trace the code to know the actual path and dereferences I can do it very quickly (I'm an embedded programmer by day, so raw byte memory maps and hand tracing are my bread and butter) although it looks like there's three or four of us who can do it reasonably well floating around in the woodwork.

Quote Originally Posted by Amele
    Quote Originally Posted by Viena

we should probably branch the code and rebuild a sourceforge or other repository. I was going to do this tomorrow myself (I need to get a usb-ps/2 adapter first. bleh >< ) thank you for getting the memloc!

zhais - I can help track the memloc in the future if you like; now that I've taken the time to trace the code to know the actual path and dereferences I can do it very quickly (I'm an embedded programmer by day, so raw byte memory maps and hand tracing are my bread and butter) although it looks like there's three or four of us who can do it reasonably well floating around in the woodwork.
    Go for it :D

I haven't done any extra stuff to the program yet... I got signed on to the project then got fairly busy with school and work :\ If I ever find time, I know of a few buggy things and/or features that could be implemented. Problem is time and motivation XD

Changing my sig link to that one

St. Fiat
    THE TIME FOR QUESTIONS
    HAS PASSED

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Sonomaa
    He better implement my idea.

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

Quote Originally Posted by Alleya
    what was your idea? maybe I can implement it into 1.7.3

House Azazael
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Quote Originally Posted by Amele
    Quote Originally Posted by Alleya
    what was your idea? maybe I can implement it into 1.7.3
    To make her toon be surrounded by a big white glowey box I bet

Thanks for taking the time to get this updated.

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

thank viena; not me! I didn't do nothin' lol

Ranger
    9900klub

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sonomaa Kihten
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Durotan
    Blog Entries

out of respect we might consider renaming the parser, dvs basically shunned himself from the community and pulled the parser, we could just make it the formerly known as dvs parser then come up with something snazzy for it (not sure if thats allowed though, Im not familiar with the open source rules)

Clever and witty, all together the ladies love the Nekura
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

I wouldn't mind helping with the development side of things either, assuming the codebase is clean and easy to work with. :P

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Xanthe Celaeno
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

out of respect we might consider renaming the parser, dvs basically shunned himself from the community and pulled the parser, we could just make it the formerly known as dvs parser then come up with something snazzy for it (not sure if thats allowed though, Im not familiar with the open source rules)
    How about "The Official Parser"?

I'd just play with synonyms for "parse" and go with that e.g. FFXI Anatomizer or FFAudit.

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

does anyone know what license DVSparse was released under? you can make a fork from an opensource project and call it anything you want, as long as the original parts of dvsparse still fall under his original license(if he even had one)

Clever and witty, all together the ladies love the Nekura
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

Quote Originally Posted by aceofspades
    does anyone know what license DVSparse was released under? you can make a fork from an opensource project and call it anything you want, as long as the original parts of dvsparse still fall under his original license(if he even had one)
    GPL, according to his Sourceforge page.

Edit: I used the Wayback Machine to find this, link here.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 55 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast