Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 121 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 ... LastLast
    Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Re: Current list of hacked players (12/7/07)

Quote Originally Posted by Airenn
    Quote Originally Posted by Mafai
    ifrit - theend & icy

both kicked offline during a king camp during early AM hours, PW changed, bloodported and gear muled. cc and all changed. GMs responded while it all was happening, but said to contact the information center in the morning.

some gear being sold off on Rogerd - http://www.ffxiah.com/player.php?id=1095926&sid=13

To be fair, those two accounts were the server's Account Whores, tons of people had access to them if I recall somewhat correctly. Both had previous owners, friends using, new people using, etc.

Still sorry to hear it, cause it hits close to home.
    actually, both of these accounts were only played by one person, the original owner left them to her.

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

hello im: Zeth:
    Lakshmi server
    i was hacked today 12/7/07 early morning after Maintence im guessing around 4-6 am est. POL said they cant help me because i dont have the current billing account which was changed.. along with password D: PLEASE HELP

Jeny from the 'Rok
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Quote Originally Posted by Zeth
    hello im: Zeth:
    Lakshmi server
    i was hacked today 12/7/07 early morning after Maintence im guessing around 4-6 am est. POL said they cant help me because i dont have the current billing account which was changed.. along with password D: PLEASE HELP

Zeth, oh my god. Not you too. >< The RMT that got me have your things as well. UGH.

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

Monijiji is selling my osode and K club in rolo as we speek >.<;;;;;;

Jeny from the 'Rok
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Quote Originally Posted by Zeth
    Monijiji is selling my osode and K club in rolo as we speek >.<;;;;;;
    Monjiji sold my WHM melee gear. Check out Lonanao. My things are on their bazaar.

New Odin
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sparthia Abysseant
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Damn.... Zeth, i saw the RMT that ganked jeny outside in Rolanberry Fields... i saw kclub and osode - i had no idea it was your stuff >< ><

God damn, this is getting outta hand. This is long past just some coincidence...

Melee Summoner
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi
    WoW Realm
    Aegwynn

not you too zeth.. i just did dynamis with you earlier this week.

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

funny that this ???er is selling my only 3 sellable items K club and osode in his bazzar.. and my Royal cloak which he already sold in the AH >.<;;; this is ???ing BS im calling my lawyer tomm.. i hope he can help me D:

New Odin
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sparthia Abysseant
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Yo zeth if you get contact with some decent legal aid, PM me here or jeny.. Obviously SE wants us to take this lying down and it isnt gonna happen.

New Merits
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Infini
    Its a pity that rather than having to go tru the useless gits at the PoL centre that u cant just use your original PoL/FFXI reg codes as your "master password" that could be used to get around asshole gilsellers hacking accounts and changing payment details etc. Have a friend on my own linkshell whos been locked out of his account by a "friend" over a silly $13 and now this "friend" is threatening to delete his character if he doesnt pay up. My friend cant get his account back even tho he contacted PoL and while he has his original reg codes because the payment details were changed they essentially are just telling him to fuck off and wont do anything about it. IMO if ya have the original codes and your credit card is on the payment history that should be all the proof needed to have your password reset.
    SE probably gets paid on the side from the major RMT sites.

The only logical reason why they won't reset your codes even though you have all the previous info is to protect people who bought accounts. This allows the people who bought the accounts a sense of security from getting the accounts taken away from the people who sold it in the first place.

A. Body
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

i'm kinda curious, assuming no one downloaded any "questionable" third party program, wasent a 2-boxed account or used the same forum information as their passwords on ffxi. I wonder if any of the recent hackings have any connection, if this is rmt related then what is the criteria being used? It seems like a lot of accounts have been hacked over the past week.

Jeny from the 'Rok
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Quote Originally Posted by Lordender
    i'm kinda curious, assuming no one downloaded any "questionable" third party program, wasent a 2-boxed account or used the same forum information as their passwords on ffxi. I wonder if any of the recent hackings have any connection, if this is rmt related then what is the criteria being used? It seems like a lot of accounts have been hacked over the past week.

So far I can confirm the same group of RMT got Zeth and I. :/

do you use the same pass for your email, forum acc, myspace, facebook, etc?

Jeny from the 'Rok
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Quote Originally Posted by Remy0
    do you use the same pass for your email, forum acc, myspace, facebook, etc?

No to all of the above.

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

Hello all

My characters have already been reported by mafai for the list but id figure you might want to hear the story of whats been going on since.

That night I called my local police department to report what had happened. Of course they were like "Wtf I don't understand" so just an incident report was taken at the time. The next morning I called SE and tried to get my pw reset, sadly, they would not reset it because I did not have the current info on the CC which had been changed. I hung up and called again and got the same shit from another monkey. I called again, and im embarassed to say, my mother got on the phone with .. Daniel who's worker id is.. 3330 (haha). After about 30 mins of her yelling at this guy he finally went to get his supervisor who was mysteriously missing. No new ground was made that day. I called back again the next day and got this wonderful man who informed me that the only way I could get my chars back would be to have subpoena sent to SE because it would prove I was indeed a victim of the crim I am reporting to have happened. So I called my local police and talked to a person there about my incident I reported and what I was told by SE and asked what could be done. The lady on the phone told me that it was considered identity theft and redirected me to the identity theft detective( detective Colins) whom i've left a message with and is supposed to get back to me when he gets to my case ( i called him fairly late thursday dec 6).

I've got my hopes up for the time being but we'll see what happens. Oh and like mafai said, i was the only person with access to the characters so don't bother posting your he said she said bullshit airenn. The only whore on the server was you. If that stings you well calling my chars whores stings me. A lot of time and effort were put into equipping them. Good luck to everyone else who had their chars stolen. I look forward to hearing back on others progress.

Edit: forgot to mention that thanks to a good friend a third character was saved, in the middle of having my chars stolen i asked him to change the PW to one char(my taru gay elv cybers love child!) and it was untouched. Oh and the PW for each char was unique. and it all happened at about 3 am dec 5. And I forgot to mention there was a keylogger on my pc, svehost.exe. No idea how it got there, several other people do use my pc and recently updated some programs on it.

Do you all use Kazaa?

Jeny from the 'Rok
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Quote Originally Posted by Shuemue
    Do you all use Kazaa?

Not I.

Just trying to find a common denominator, svehost.exe is used in a bunch of keyloggers, one of the most popular variants being designed to spread via Kazaa.

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

don't touch kazaa

Never used Kazaa.

Don't have keyloggers because i have a separate computer for doing things that'll get me viruses and that computer can't communicate with this computer due to my hardware firewall.