Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
    Smells like Onions
    BG Level

Player warning for all servers.

This is a friendly player warning for all those on Sylph or possibly any other server. It is believed that 2 players moved to the server Sylph Friday December 7th after getting onto my character and stealing over 80 million worth of items and currency along with gil that belonged to our linkshell. The thought is annaliese is one of the names of one of the players. We are still working on the new name for the other player. One is a male hume blm, war, nin, and thf. The other character is a taru female < the one with the white hair and orange pony tail> She is a whm, brd, and smn. They are an online couple and typically go into shells together. Both of them have full afv2 on many jobs and also will have alot of god gear. The two will be seen together often so should not be to hard to identify them.Be warned if they get into your shell they will also get into the leaders or bankers account and remove all currency and gil along with other items they may want. If you have any questions or possibly know the second persons new name please contact me or respond to this. Our entire linkshell will be searching for these two to make sure they do not do this to another ls!!!!

Re: Player warning for all servers.

Quote Originally Posted by Mibo
    This is a friendly player warning for all those on Sylph or possibly any other server. It is believed that 2 players moved to the server Sylph Friday December 7th after getting onto my character and stealing over 80 million worth of items and currency along with gil that belonged to our linkshell. The thought is annaliese is one of the names of one of the players. We are still working on the new name for the other player. One is a male hume blm, war, nin, and thf. The other character is a taru female < the one with the white hair and orange pony tail> She is a whm, brd, and smn. They are an online couple and typically go into shells together. Both of them have full afv2 on many jobs and also will have alot of god gear. The two will be seen together often so should not be to hard to identify them.Be warned if they get into your shell they will also get into the leaders or bankers account and remove all currency and gil along with other items they may want. If you have any questions or possibly know the second persons new name please contact me or respond to this. Our entire linkshell will be searching for these two to make sure they do not do this to another ls!!!!
    God, thank you Annaliese or whoever the hell stole your shit. You have done Diabolos a favor and I salute you!