+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Ridill
    BG Level

Re: NFL Week 15 Picks *What color is NYJ blood?*

Quote Originally Posted by archibaldcrane
    Reggie Bush struggling with a knee injury, Vince Young having a mediocre year at QB...

...meanwhile in Houston, Mario Williams is 2nd in the NFL with 13 sacks, including 3.5 tonight @ Denver.

Could it possibly be that the Texans made ...the right choice in the draft two years ago?

Yeah he set the single season Texans sack record in game 13.

I'll change yer fuckin rate you derivative piece of shit
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Plow
    Yeah he set the single season Texans sack record in game 13.
    He's also the franchise leader in sacks. LOL.

The Anti Miz
    The Anti Miz of the House of Weave

BG Level

if those boys can find a way to get their hands on glenn dorsey, sedrick ellis, or chris long in the draft, that Dline is gonna be nasty for years to come.

edit: i just looked up some mock drafts and each one had those three players going top 5. oh well maybe things will change

Renegade Philosopher
    BG Level

Jets over Pats 23-21. They will try to bring the same rush against QB success that they had against the Steelers, and I think Mangini + the Jets will have more of a chip on their shoulders than the Pats. Jets are already out of the playoff picture and their last 2 games won't mean much, so I'm gonna say they're gonna go all out on the Pats. Weather will make it harder for the Pats to rely so much on their pass game. The key will be getting physical and hitting WRs and Brady hard to keep them honest.

My Little Ixion
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Olorin Bustyoas
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh

Re: NFL Week 15 Picks */comfort NYJ*

Quote Originally Posted by Viq
    I think it'll be much lower scoring for the Pats and Jets. I'd be surprised if the Pats get over around 30. The forecasts I've been hearing today have the game being played in the middle of a storm that is projected to dump a foot+ of snow. It's also a nor'easter, which is the windiest storm we can get outside of hurricane season every 30 years.
    I gotta agree with you here.. as much as I wanna see Mangina and the J-E-T-S get handed the receiving end of a triple-digit butt raping with a plunger handle, I just don't see it happening in that kind of weather.

24-10 Patriots

Relic Shield
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Quicklet
    Jets over Pats 23-21. They will try to bring the same rush against QB success that they had against the Steelers, and I think Mangini + the Jets will have more of a chip on their shoulders than the Pats. Jets are already out of the playoff picture and their last 2 games won't mean much, so I'm gonna say they're gonna go all out on the Pats. Weather will make it harder for the Pats to rely so much on their pass game. The key will be getting physical and hitting WRs and Brady hard to keep them honest.
    woohoo I'm not the only one picking the Jets to pull out the upset of the millenium!

and back to the draft thing, thats just the way the pendulum is swinging atm. though atm it's looking like Bush is an overhyped guy who will never reach his expectations due to his playstyle and their not being a system in place to utilize what he can do. I'm still sold on Young though, haven't seem him play at all this year

Demosthenes11

Pick with your brain people, not your hearts.
    There is no reason in hell anyone should be picking against the patriots outside of "I don't like them i hope they die"

Straight Ca$h Homie
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Demosthenes11
    Pick with your brain people, not your hearts.
    There is no reason in hell anyone should be picking against the patriots outside of "I don't like them i hope they die"
    We're kinda at the point where theres only a couple games left so everyone is just going to pick the underdog so they can pretend that they're some crazy football fortune-teller guru in the off chance that the Jets/Fins/Giants actually win the game. That's all.

The Optimistic Asshole
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Tyche Six
    FFXIV Server
    Tonberry

Guy from the weather channel just forecasted several games on the Mike Tirico show. Said he didn't expect the pats game to actually accumulate snow during the game, and the first half would probably be rather tame in comparison to the second half. He said by the second half, he wouldn't expect field goals to be kickable. 30-40 mph winds swirling in the stadium. Can they really pin that kind of shit down to the hour when it's still 2 days out?

Let's go Red Sox!
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Tyche
    Guy from the weather channel just forecasted several games on the Mike Tirico show. Said he didn't expect the pats game to actually accumulate snow during the game, and the first half would probably be rather tame in comparison to the second half. He said by the second half, he wouldn't expect field goals to be kickable. 30-40 mph winds swirling in the stadium. Can they really pin that kind of shit down to the hour when it's still 2 days out?
    The local meteorologists here (about 20 miles from Foxboro) are saying that they expect sleet/freezing rain through the entire game. They did agree on the wind being worse in the 2nd half like the weather channel guy, though.

lol, the Jets are a horrible team, would be nice to see them beat the Pats, but its nearly impossible.

Clemens fucking sucks. What kind of pass was that when you are throwing from the endzone.

Saint Daahan Von Quitter the 1st
    Patron of Yin

BG Level

apparently NYJ blood is the color of interceptions for TDs

Cake Mix

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cakey Yama
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

Talk about a present to NE's defense.

Hehe, Bills/Browns game is a blizzard bowl.

Is there any way to watch the NE game if you're on the east coast? Like some sort of NFL TV online?

The Optimistic Asshole

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Tyche Six
    FFXIV Server
    Tonberry

sopcast

I have Sopcast, how do I find the game itself within all the channels? is there a way to search for it.

Ridill
    BG Level

nfl sunday ticket ftw