Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

What transportation spells would you like to see added?

Just for fun...

BLM
    Home: Warp self to your home nation
    Home II: Warp party member to their home nation
    Capitol: Warp self to your capitol nation in the past
    Capitol II: Warp party member to their capitol nation in the past

WHM (or SCH?)
    More teleports maybe. I'm not sure where they should be...

It would also be cool if you could tell an Outpost teleport NPC that you want to designate it as your "preferred" OP. OP service to and from your preferred OP would get some benefit (like no level restriction or reduced cost perhaps). There would be a restriction on how often the preferred OP could be changed, and/or a gil cost associated with changing it. There could be a spell or enchanted item that sends people to their preferred OP.

Lastly, add city-to-city teleport services for Sandy, Bastok, and Windy.

Yoshi P
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Arthas

Re: What transportation spells would you like to see added?

Something that warps you to your home nation in the past, and some kind of teleport to toau (the leypoint?) would be nice I guess, thou not that useful.

I can also imagine a "time warp" type spell that sends you to a set location in the alternate version of the zone you are in. For example, would send you to s. sandoria [s] from s. sandoria, or s. sandoria from s. sandoria [s]. If you are in a zone that doesn't exist in the past/present, you would just get a "cannot be cast here" message. Perhaps zones of the same region that don't exist in the past/present would send you to the nearest one. For example, warping from n sandoria would just send you to s. sandoria [s]. Not very useful either but..... yeah.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Akama

Quote Originally Posted by fantasticdan
    Something that warps you to your home nation in the past, and some kind of teleport to toau (the leypoint?) would be nice I guess, thou not that useful.

I can also imagine a "time warp" type spell that sends you to a set location in the alternate version of the zone you are in. For example, would send you to s. sandoria [s] from s. sandoria, or s. sandoria from s. sandoria [s]. If you are in a zone that doesn't exist in the past/present, you would just get a "cannot be cast here" message. Perhaps zones of the same region that don't exist in the past/present would send you to the nearest one. For example, warping from n sandoria would just send you to s. sandoria [s]. Not very useful either but..... yeah.
    reminds me of the mirror in SNES Zelda

It's just a jump to the left.

Dice and rum
    Not necessarily in that order

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Something that warps you to your home nation in the past
    That. While I'm from Sandy and so the maw is just a short run away, it's still annoying to have to run at all. A warp-type spell would be nicer.

Cerberus
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Tele for the leypoint, warpga, and some warp for people that love lag and left their hp in Lag Gate, that sends them to their home nation as stated above. Also wouldn't mind a spell to send you to the different cities, waiting on the airship sucks.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh
    WoW Realm
    Kilrogg

What I'd like to see is outpost teleports to every single zone that's not level capped or a "dungeon" (the zone itself) or "special".

Hydra
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Ichikun

It's just a jump to the left.
    and then a step to the riiiiiiiight.

A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

Have you seen the trailer for that movie Jumper? I want that ability for my RDM.

I see you talking, but this is all I hear:

Quote Originally Posted by Isiolia
    Have you read that book, the Bible? I want the main character's abilities for my RDM.

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Other than what has already been mentioned...

Tractor II: lets you Tractor people who aren't dead.

Some WHM spell which lets you port to somewhere in AU, probably Olduum, but I would take a Teleport-Bhaflau (or Wajoam, if Olduum is in Bhaflau).

Maybe a Teleport-Alzadaal?

There are people in game who can teleport you to any outpost in the game. Why can't White Mages (or Scholars?) learn Teleport-Derfland and the like?

Quote Originally Posted by riddaraan
    I see you talking, but this is all I hear:

Quote Originally Posted by Isiolia
    Have you read that book, the Bible? I want the main character's abilities for my RDM.

>The Implying
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Jeryhn Astracrown
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

I've said it before in another thread, but I'd like to see:
    Teleport-Vunkrel
    Teleport-Grauberg
    Teleport-Karugo

A "Home" spell that allows teleportation to your home nation would be made of awesome.

I'd also like to see a "Draw-In" spell, but this could really break a lot of the natural barriers SE has put in the game unless they make the spell have an absurd MP cost and/or recast.

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Grey Jorildyn
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion

A warp spell that took you from one zoneline to another within the same zone would be great >.>

Quote Originally Posted by Merona
    A warp spell that took you from one zoneline to another within the same zone would be great >.>
    See: FFXIApp

Black Belt
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Merona
    They have it in the game already, it's called W legs and mazurka

Teleport-Alzadaal. Maybe to one of those absolutely useless side rooms on the first floor of nyzul or something if they don't want to make it so direct.

D3 that sends you to something like a regionwide home point (e.g. there are 10 home points in the undead area of ToAU; regardless of which one you set your home point at, having D3 casted on you you will arrive at the same central location within that region. I know there probably aren't 10 home points in the undead region, just an example)

edit: some sort of teleport spell similar to the one that warlocks had where you had to get three people to "summon" a player from anywhere would be cool, a restriction could be maybe only having it working in dungeons and requiring half your current MP or something

Lostbane
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Mexi Lostbane
    FFXIV Server
    Siren
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

A spell to bring peeps in the same zone to you. It won't happen but it would be nice.

Warpga would be nice as BLMs end up as the D2 bot at the end of any event.

A couple of teles to AU would be nice and (which I assume might happen) teleing to the crags in the past so Teleport-Holla [S]. Dependant on them opening those zones though.

Old Odin
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

for WHM

Teleport Al'Zahbi: Teleport to Leypoint lvl 50 spell
    Teleport Nashmau: Teleport to Arrapago Island lvl 52 spell
    Teleport Tavnazia: Teleport to Lufaise Meadows lvl 44 spell
    Teleport Tu'lia (yeah I know there is a quest for teleportation up but still): Teleports to sky lvl 75 spell.

for BLM:
    warpga: Warps your whole pt to their different homepoints
    warp III: sends people to their homenation
    Escape II: Escapes PT to the next Outpost/Fortification/Runic Portal, activates also outside of dungeons, fails to activate if the region is under Beastman control (Outpost/fortification) or Pt member have not runic portal access (will be left basicly behind, like if you dont have a tele-point) or astral candescene is gone.

for SCH:
    Teleport-mea
    Teleport-holla
    Teleport-Dem
    Warp
    Warp II

assburgers
    BG Level

A time warp spell huh.

*goes to Jugner [S] where KA spawns, gets time warped*

Neat!