Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: [All Servers] Atani (BC)     submit to reddit submit to twitter

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

[All Servers] Atani (BC)

He applied for my LS and claims to be from Ramuh. I've asked leaders in every HNM and none have heard of him and none of my members have heard of him. At this point since no one can confirm who he is he isn't getting into my linkshell. Has anyone heard of a linkshell called "Temari"?. I'm just curious to find out if anyone is missing this guy from a linkshell.

He also says he has a Stage 4 Aegis.

Link to his app: http://www.insurrectionls.com/forums/sh ... .php?t=811

Character Name: Atani
    Character Race: Elvaan
    RL Age: 25
    Jobs: BLM RDM PLD WAR
    Merit Points: Capped Thunder Potency, Capped Elemental Skill, Capped Enfeebling Skill, Burst II, Freeze II, Capped Shield Skill, Capped Enmity, Capped HP, Paralyze II x1, Warrior's Charge
    Zilart Mission: Complete
    COP Mission: Complete
    Notable Gear: Valor Surcoat, Vivian Ring, blah blah nothing that hasn't been seen before =D
    Notable Crafts: Clothcraft 90
    Prior Linkshell: Temari
    HNM Experience: Good Knowledge of all current HNM
    Playing Time: M: T: W: T: F: S: S: Online playing everyday from 2PM EST til i pass out.
    Dynamis Access: All access to original zones, Need Valkurm for Tav access.
    Ventrilo: /nod
    FFXI Goals: Just have fun and finish this stupid relic.
    About me: I'm the perfect applicant for FFXI linkshells, no life, big playtime, and variety of jobs

My Little Ixion
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Olorin Bustyoas
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh

Re: [All Servers] Atani (BC)

Never heard of him on Ramuh.. only other person by this name I found on FFXIAH was from Titan.

Forum Donator
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Titan

I don't recoganize an Atani during HNM Titan camps

Puppetmaster
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    WoW Realm
    Aegwynn

Update on name:

Recent news shows that the account was stolen and transfered here. Originally Eyuni from Ifrit server, female Elvaan w/Stage 4 Shield Relic. He/she claims that he just got the account back from SE today since whoever stole it didn't change the cc info only password.

If its EYUNI FROM IFRIT SERVER.. DO NOT LET HIM/HER IN... such a lootwhore..

Still owes me like 7M gil and never replies to my /tells on Ifrit...

Was an officer in ACKZ linkshell...wanted everything for their jobs.. and never at events unless it benefits them..useless.

Regardless of it was a stolen account, Eyuni is a down-right lootwhore.

Instances where I was unhappy with her:

Ackz was funding Eyuni's relic. And they were on the premise that she would be passing pretty much everything on that basic.

She still happened to come late to a Khim and get sword.

During a Dyna-Beau she lotted RDM af2 Body, and was told to pass. Did not pass, and later on said to the other officers "Well, if you really needed me to pass you should have said so." PRetty sure they did multiple times in tells. I'll direct them over here so they can give a more accurate story on that.

A friend played her character to an Omega since she had the set and when body dropped, he lotted for her. The person playing Eyuni was told to pass and did so, but let us know that she was telling him *on the phone* not to pass.

/shrugs Eyuni did nothing for the LS while we were active. Hell, when I joined I saw her online rarely. And when she did take initiative it was when it was breaking and reforming. She actively talked to more people, remade the shell, tried to get the bank, and I'm pretty sure it was all just to finish the relic. When they did reform with her as shell leader (no more than like 8-10 members) she'd be online more, but afk mostly. When being asked about knolan's shit, she'd not reply (many instances where she was in a party somewhere) or direct them to Houran (the friend who played her in Omega and has some of KNolan stuff but is MIA... She has his account and had been playing on him and could damn well have gotten the stuff for him.)

The only way I'd put up a good word for Eyuni is if she actually returned Knolan's shit. Have her do that and maybe she'll have something positive going for her. :/ Also hearing rumors that her account was indeed not jacked and she was just escaping Ifrit. More than that, if it is indeed her, think about this: Why the fuck lie about so much? Doesn't make sense.

Eyuni has her lootwhore issues but so do alot of ppl in endgame, if you look at her as a friend she'll be a fun addition to a ls. But not returning knokno's stuff is pretty low, was a bit surprised. Just a bit > >. <3Yuni and it sucks this happened to her (if it did), and hope everything gets sorted out alright ><!

Quote Originally Posted by Kiwi
    Eyuni has her lootwhore issues but so do alot of ppl in endgame, if you look at her as a friend she'll be a fun addition to a ls. But not returning knokno's stuff is pretty low, was a bit surprised. Just a bit > >. <3Yuni and it sucks this happened to her (if it did), and hope everything gets sorted out alright ><!

I will concur that Eyuni kept everything on the DLow so most of the issues didn't really surface until much too late to do anything about it. :/ However, she had always been nice to me and at one point asked if I was ok. (After the breakup of the LS, I chalked it up to her wanting to save members to still be able to do Dyna, but looking back, she had only asked me if I was ok and brought up nothing about the LS.

Tom Wilson will never be good.
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Zero Star
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

Yo know, I like you Kno and Airenn but omfg BULLSHIT. Jesus Christ. Euyni earned her Hateclaire, she camped Khim forever and nobody lotted against her, that was HER sword.

Eyuni was at a ton of LS events. KNOLAN SHUT THE FUCK UP ABOUT THAT. Holy shit dude, you NEVER went to shit unless you got something. You went to Fafnir and Kings, you didn't come to Sky to help farm shit. You rarely were in Sea. You quit the LS like 5x. I didn't post shit on your bc because I was like w/e. This is jst uncalled for though. I find it funny you told me Houran(Eyuni's friend) had your Vermillion Cloak and Astral rings and some random shit but now they supposedly have 7m worth of gear?

I realize you are both pissed that Eyuni's friend or whatever has some of your gear and Eyuni ignored you but that doesn't mean you should make shit up. You bailed on the fcking LS so maybe that pissed her off. 90% of Ackz bailed on the LS and the leaders jacked the bank. Not like you cared, you were long gone before it fell apart. Eyuni stayed and tried to rebuild and never pushed Dyna for her Relic and never asked for gear. She lotted the few things she was allowed to lot, so fucking what. She didn't bitch openly about not being to lot things she should have been able to lot(because LS was upgrading the Relic, it was LS decision, not hers btw). Unlike you and a ton of other people who bitched hardcore about the Ridill and Ebodies that dropped.

I told you Airenn. I tried to get our bank back from the Ackz leaders but they jacked it. I pushed everyone to get the bank for the new shell. It was all ME. W T F.

About her not talking much or taking action, I talked to her alot in tells and she talked a solid amount on the site in the Sack section. To add, NONE of the leaders did shit. Neither did the members. Most people were tired of the stupid drama that revovled around certain people and just let the LS die and hopped servers.

Now.. About Eyuni. Quiet but great player. One of the best PLDs I have played with. Knows her jobs and has good gear. She was dedicated to the shell beyond most people. Stayed when it fell apart and everyone else ran away. Stayed when people complained about drama and then followed the people causing the drama. Eyuni could have joined any shell and worked on her Relic far easier but she stayed with us and tried to hold it together.

I love ya renn but seriously, stop it. I asked you before to stop with the shit but obviosuly your feelings about Knolan blinded you to the bullshit. Unless someone were to change the Title to Ifrit: Eyuni, not many people will prolly post here except for those renn and knolan tell to post here. That's the only reason I saw this and I doubt they would have expected my post. Be pissed at me all you want but the shit said in these posts by you two are just bullshit and I won't stand for that. That's not who I am.

Eyuni is a great girl, surronded by some bullshit drama from a LS that exploded on itself. The way you have acted Knolan, I wouldn't have returned shit to you either. Airenn, I won't get into your "loot ahore" issues or some of the things I could easily mention about the final day sof Ackz and you.

edit: my keyboard apparently sucks, sorry about the typos
    edit2:

idk about you, but this pic seems to show me everyone wanted Eyuni to get that sword.

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b3...fxi/hautty.png

and renn you weren't even in LS yet, how could you be mad?

I stated that I was giving events as I heard them, and I was familiar with that she still got it even turning up late.

Also, Jud, don't attack Knolan, he went to a lot of shit, dude. Regardless of needing anything or not. I seem to remember him turning up for everything we needed TP burning without needing anything (Kirin, Baha, Vrtra, Kirin) AND passing Ace's Helm, what twice? He was not only in sky but sea as well, whenever online, and rushed home from school many times that I know of personally. Left merits pts and such and went to events. He did not skip a thing, Jud, and you know that as I know you damn well do.

Dedicated to the shell? She stayed for having nowhere else to go, and she might have talked on forums, but she was a mouse on the LS, and avoided ANY kind of confrontation. I was in the shell when it broke, and actually seeing her do something did not come until after the break. Also, I stand by I *did not* see her much my time in that LS. Maybe she had irl, idk, but her playtime was lower than most endgame-seeking people.

I said my piece about eyuni from everything I saw and heard from Sarelk and Vinns and Ima. Three of the shell's leaders. And if they post here, it won't be because I told them to. Most I'll do is let them know it's up, heh. If you wouldn't return his shit then you'd be nothing more than a thief. Knolan only acted that way because his shit, not on him, not got back, and Eyuni was ignoring him and sending him away -- EDIT: To Add to this he, for a very long time, was civil and polite. We think she actually sold it but no proof to back it up. There was NO reason she could not log on Houran and give it to him rq, and you know that damn well, Jud. :/ (Edit again, idk where the 7m came from tho, lol.)

And /shrugs I could careless about the issues. It was bullshit calls made by a horrible leader. The break actually did me justice and got me what i wanted, i feel i worked for since i missed out twice due to that call by vinns, without having all the side shit. Not my problem the LS couldn't structure shit/sort out it's problems. You making those calls on behalf Vinns still pisses me off, too. I think you knew damn well who shoulda gotten it, but were too busy relishing your sack to make the call.

Still love ya, tho. When ya comin' to FL?

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Zero Star
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

First off, I didn't want to be a sack and I certainly wasn't "relishing" it. I was appointed sack because everyone else nominated me and I accepted for the LS. I actually told them I didn't want to be a sack. No offence but you caused a good deal of drama before and after the wlegs thing. I said I didn't agree with Vinns and I argued with him but it was obviously to no effect and I stood up for you even when you caused a shitstorm.

Eyuni could have gone anywhere like I said. She could have applied to any LS since she was on fine terms and never caused drama until this so called "stealing" incident. It's not even clear to me who Knolan loaned the gear to, Houran? or Eyuni?

Who the fuck cares what Vinns and Sars say at this point? They broke the LS with the purpose of stealing 20m in gil/items. The ignored me and everyone else about giving gil to the new LS or even to the dedicated members. Fuck them. They may have done something for the LS at the start but neither did shit the last 2-3 months either and they definately didn't earn any of the 20M.

I'm just tried of seeing people try to ruin the good people. Eyuni was a good person and I'm sorry if she possibly stole Knolan's shit but he is making it out to be more then it is. He lied about the amount and everyone keeps making up shit about Eyuni.

btw, the only other 2 PLDs at that Khim were Baha who was rarely on and rarely made it to Khim and myself, and I had been in the LS like two weeks and it was my second Khim. No doubt anyone should have thought about lotting her sword and Baha still bitched.

Not trying to justify Eyuni's actions but nobody is perfect and Knolan and yourself are lying to make it seem worse then it is and saying things that are untrue of her. We are talking about like 1m in items here, not 7m. It's not clear who they were loaned to, to me. She was not a "lootwhore" any more then you or Knolan. You caused a huge fuss over the few items you thought you should have lotted and Knolan caused a fuss over the few he thought only he was worthy of. Eyuni never caused a fuss other then the supposed Homam incident neither of us were in LS for and are getting info about second hand and the supposed time she was asked in tell to pass RDM AF2. I was at that raid and nobody said shit in party or linkshell. If leaders were asking her to pass, they should have made it public and prolly shouldn't have congratulated her.

Let's just stop twisting words and truths. The LS went bad and people on both sides are pissed. Doesn't mean we have to lie about shit. I personally feel Knolan wasn't around much in the end but w/e. (he wasn't allowed to lot the first two helms btw, they were Nao and Obe's camps.)

Judai.. how long were you in Ackz?

I have helped Ackz enough... you were not there when it was made... so you do not know half the things.

I made a fuss because of Raex.. his leadership was pathetic.

and that 7M.. how do you think eyuni has Mbody uncursed? heca body uncursed? hell how did she support her daily ingame small items? I LOANED her gil.

I didn't even want the gil back.. but after what she pulled with my items... heh fuck her

Side note to Jud mostly: Knolan has full-time school that started around September-ish. 4 hours in morning, 4 hours at night, hence why not seen til 11/12PM our time.

And I won't say I didn't cause a fair share of Drama. It was shit that needed to go down / be said. Hell, that incident could take most credit for that LS collapsing on itself. I dunno if landslide would have started if it didn't. Probably not. But in all truthfulness, it was fucked up, and I said something about it, and well, sucks for the LS to have disbanded but it was shittily ran anyway. :/

Sure, all people deserve second chances, what it boils down to is us saying be careful. Personally, I don't buy that her account was jacked... Mostly because of the CC thing. The people jacking accounts don't NOT change the CC, unless it's a horrible account and Eyuni was not horrible. Especially not with the Dyna Currency around.

I threw a fit over one item. Knolan the same. Personally, I liked Ackz until Vinns just felt it was ok to throw everyone off guard and make random decisions. Especially when we thought we had an order for things.

Regardless, Eyuni is not a horrible person, I stated that. I just think she should own up to confrontations better.

You didn't answer my question, btw. /SADFACE

zelphes

I know about Eyuni. I can personally say knolan, airenn and even judai have described her well.

Eyuni is indeed very timid (although she said she had changed after ackz broke to man up to be a real sackholder to me on my forum)

She avoided every confrontations in Valour too. There were few times I /tell her to stop be so damn pushover because she avoided any drama which doesnt mean it will go away by itself acting like that.

Regarding Hauteclaire:

I've camped this alot - not as much as you guys did in ackz, but there was one thing I observed.

Eyuni was the one camping it most. Thats all I can say, just an honest observation.

Regarding Knolan helping eyuni with cursing abj and gil/gear in general.

Eyuni was poor back in Valour, she got alot of financial support from Knolan once they started to hang out.

If she indeed took off with some of his gear, its pretty low to steal his gear even if its 1 mill or 7 mill worth of gear.

When are peoples gonna understand you can still respect your "enemies" or players you dont like by not stealing from them.
    Just a petty attitude.

edit spelling

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level

First of all this isn't about Knolan or Airenn. It is about Eyuni. Trying to bash Knolan or Airenn isn't what this is about. See Xenora/SathFenrir thread to see what kind of crap that turns into. This is about Eyuni and although she had her day in the sun and did a lot of good one bad move can turn all that around. Trust isn't easily rebuilt. The agreement when we decided to fund her shield was that she was only allowed to lot on PLD items and had first dibs on any PLD item. That lasted about a week. She then went on to lot and win Algol, N. body, Osode, Homam Body (Which she didn't win), and finally RDM body over people who were full time on jobs that could and would have put them to 100% better use. She hated to play RDM and never was on it. Why she would pull that lot on RDM body over someone who was an almost perma RDM is beyond me. She went against the relic agreement 100%. I would have no quarrel with her if she didn't make that agreement and break it, but she did. She also did not give back Knolan's gear.

She is a great player and knows her stuff. However, her actions in the recent past make her questionable.

Also, we did not bail on the LS. It had already died before we left and I do not see how that can be disputed. We were a land king shell created to kick ass and take names which we did for a few months but then morale went down and it got all negative nancy. We were not created to be a sky LS only, which is what it turned into when it was on its last breath. None of the veterans wanted to play newbie sky ls with the newer players. We wanted Kings, Dyna, Einehjar, Salvage and that is all. We stuck around and tried to bring life back to the LS but it didn't work and to stick around after that would be a waste of everyones time.

Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

didnt know eyuni too well, but she was very nice to me always. And to echo what was said, Eyuni was one of the more dedicated PLDs on our server with regards to camping that bitch, Khimaira. I still hate that camp lol...

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Zero Star
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

You know, I had a big post and responded to everything but who the fuck cares. You guys are full of shit on alot of shit. You bailed, Eyuni said fck it I'll keep the shit prolly. Get over it Knolan. You were as big a lootwhore as she was in most people's eyes. I wouldn't even have called either of you lootwhores but if you think she was, then you were too according to your scale of lootwhoring.

Mars missed my point, good job. idk all the info on loot but why didn't anyone say anything in LS or party if Eyuni wasn't supposed to lot? People certainly bitched like hell when other people lotted shit they shouldn't have.

Still wasn't answered if you loaned the gear to Houran or Eyuni but after some of the shit you said idk that I would belive it.

Sorry Mars, ya'll bailed. The Ls was still fixable but nobody gave a shit. You were never even on anyways anymore. Nobody showed to half those events you listed btw, so they obviosuly didn't care about them. We weren't a "Sky LS" at the end cause nobody was ever in Sky. Nice try though. You and others bailed on the LS before you left it. You stopped caring and other people just cried and bitched.

Move on, don't try to bash other people and make shit up is all I'm asking. VCloak, Astral Ring, Heca Body, MBody. 2.5m maybe, still missing 5m.

I still typed too much and I didn't even answer renn. FL is far >.> ish

I'm done with this bullshit. Eyuni is a good player.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sath Fenrir
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

judai's flying south to pound some manthra poon.

To FL!

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level

No, I didn't miss your point. You are defending Eyuni when she was clearly going directly against agreements made in the LS and has no credibility at all. You brought bullshit about peoples reputations into the argument as well when this thread isn't about anyone except the person who the BC is on. And no, again, we didn't bail. I wonder how many people would post on here that the LS was dead in their opinion. We will see.

zelphes

Thing worth adding about Eyuni:

She was an active member in valour. She was at that time that member that got the most valuable gear in the span of her 8 months in my shell. If it was well deserved or not I wont go into. (PM me if you want Dexter if you wish to hear details)

These items include:

- Koenig body
    - Valor body
    - W legs
    - Vivian Ring
    - Shadow Ring
    - Warrior Stone
    - Full sky gear 5/5

- Pletoria of sky/land abj such as N head, m feet, zenith etc

- Af2 gear for her rdm, thf, pld, war jobs

Synth items gotten free:

- Dusk hands
    - Cerberus Mantle
    - Unicorn feets

To answer the OP's question:

Eyuni is an active player. She can be friendly, but if you dig down deeper, you will see a player whose motivation is centered around herself. I thought I knew her well, but I obviously didnt.

I dont think I ever saw any form for gratitude when my shell worked for those gear she got from us. And if she did, it went unnoticed because of lack of trying. The times I went out of my way to help her only on random events which I started/led - not even a thanks to be seen.

If you looking for a player with good playing hours you should consider her.
    If you looking for a loyal player with good integrity that expands past just obtaining good gear I wouldnt personally recommend her.

I really wish Eyuni would respond to this thread herself and tell her side of the stories that been written about her here, but alas that would be hoping too much. She never did earlier in Valour - chances are she dont have the spine to do it now. (please prove me wrong!)

This is my personal opinion about Eyuni. Take it as you like.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast