Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
    Fake Numbers
    BG Level

Another Stupid Dragoon question: Just how good is /dcr?

Yes, i do know that /dcr gives an attack wyvern. I am wondering if the healing ability of a /dcr is good enough to warrant perhaps trying it anyway.

Any thoughts?

Champion of the House of Weave
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Re: Another Stupid Dragoon question: Just how good is /dcr?

I tried Drg/Dnc in Dynamis once to see what it was like, and it's not worth it. It's ok for farming and general goofing off, but if you're expecting to need a decent amount of cures, then /mage is the way to go since you won't always have (enough) TP to keep yourself alive if fighting harder stuff.

Fake Numbers
    BG Level

Thank you for the reply! You just saved me a few days of leveling a job i did not want to level anyway =p

assburgers
    BG Level

Lame that /Dnc gives attack Wyvern kinda, for any other melee it's awesome, for Drg you lose so much curing power, I'd only really use it for stuff that might be silencing you a lot.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

SAM/DNC +soboro : All in one combo for campaign battle
    blood tank, self/PT cure, and also DD. Rarely I found any mob turn around from me once I got hate

assburgers
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by VZX
    SAM/DNC +soboro : All in one combo for campaign battle
    blood tank, self/PT cure, and also DD. Rarely I found any mob turn around from me once I got hate
    Bump into a Pld/Dnc sometime, they're machines.

Hilarious when you notice the Galka in Are's body next to you is spinning and whirling around.

so far iv used drg/dnc in camp battles it worked out well i got 3120 exp when i made it from start to finish. cured myself my pt. used Box step when ever it was up 67drg btw with gold star. However sam/dnc in dynamis was alot better i was main heal and no one died well one person but that was due to a EES. lol Ya the attack wyvern sucks but it keeps me alive for camp battles other then that i would sub it as a back up heal but then again maybe if u have a bad healer or u want to tank.

(my ls is still laughing and cant belive im the first sam to EVER main heal my pt and do it well so for dynamis im sam/dnc)

It's hard to beat 452 Healing Breath III for 5 mp. And 764 Deep Breathing Healing Breath III for 5 mp.