Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
Closed Thread
Page 1 of 24 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Bahamut Dynamis LS: Word of Warning.

Just want to give you all a word of advice, if you want to post on the reservation site, the EN side isn't working. If you get to the home site, the JP one will still allow you to post, but everything is in JST.

With that in mind, also watch out for Kaishin, this LS refuses to use our reservation methods and has been taking over other linkshells Dynamis spots. I had a talk with the leader, but they refuse to use the scheduler and rather take.

They also say,

As a linkshell I want to announce that we will respect other linkshells. We will not cuss or disrespect members when speaking to us. We are honest and we are open with what we are. So I am going to be honest with how we play!

Number one, we do not use some gay Dynamis site to schedule our Dynamis's.
    Number two, we do not /random for an HNM if ppl are wiping.
    Number three, you steal an NM from us or try to MPK us, expect it back.
    Number four, if you have a problem with this, we don't care.

That is all, peace!
    http://kaishinls.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=104

Being respectful to other linkshells and yet they rip out time slots from us. Plan ahead and have a back-up plan with your Dynamis. Just a word of caution.

Re: Bahamut Dynamis LS: Word of Warning.

This made me lol seeing as they just spike flailed to Fafnir I hear. Just desserts anyone?

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

I don't see anything wrong with it... Just because people use one system doesn't mean everyone should.

The God Damn Kuno
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kuno Sedai
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Tricen
    I don't see anything wrong with it... Just because people use one system doesn't mean everyone should.
    God forbid everyone gets along.

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

agreed

Ranger
    9900klub

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sonomaa Kihten
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Durotan
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Sepuku
    agreed
    everyone does though... except these new guys, so thats the problem

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Sonomaa
    Quote Originally Posted by Sepuku
    agreed
    everyone does though... except these new guys, so thats the problem
    Life isn't exactly fair :/. You can't expect everyone to abide by the same rules. Not everyone is the same.

Relic Shield
    BG Level

Linkshells who refuse to follow rules set up in the interests of fairness penalize those linkshells that do follow them. Some servers have actually figured out rules that prevent endgame from being a total shithole, and would rather some new LS did not come along and work at turning it into one.

makojr

Since we're on the subject of Kaishin.

Kaishin claimed fafnir today and roughly 10-15min into the battle, they induced their own Spike Flail. Aphina assumed that the rest of the linkshells there cause the flail, when in fact it was her/him/it's own blm's nuking behind the back legs and melee attacking behind the tail. (Due to chat filters all you see is the resulting lulz from the flail)

Old Merits
    BG Level

Someone gimme a lowdown of what happened @ DA today, heard it qas quite epic

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Weeks
    Linkshells who refuse to follow rules set up in the interests of fairness penalize those linkshells that do follow them. Some servers have actually figured out rules that prevent endgame from being a total shithole, and would rather some new LS did not come along and work at turning it into one.
    Why does an LS have to follow rules someone else made up? It'd be nice yeah, but to look down on someone because they don't want to follow your rules isn't exactly fair.

On a side note, if the LS is full of incoherent douchebags then nvm. Although it usually follows suite. I'm just saying that, in general, I don't think having set "rule" that can't be enforced, should be pressed on everyone.

That is what I am talking about. I dunno how the other servers handle time slots. On Bahamut though, even the smallest linkshells JP/EN/UK whatever the case, use this system. It's a very nice yes system we have. Their manner of talking to other LS's is very rude, they assume everyone is against them. Just as the screen shot implies.

I agree that they really dont have to abide by any rules, it certainly seems like a good idea, but as are most things that GMs dont give a shit about - its free game if nobody is inside. However here is a timeline of one of these douchebag linkshell's lifespan.

Flail a Faf
    SSJ a Faf
    Do TONS of Sky
    Buy new bots
    Somehow kill a Nidhogg 1 min before rage
    Linkshell is broken over ebody drama

In this timeline you can also substitute ebody for ridill.

Number 1 we had fafnir. We were taking it down, our tank died yes, and we only had 1 tank granted our fault BUT the fact that we got it down to 80% and was about to sleep it to get our tanks up when you guys decided to mpk us was pathedic. No melee nor mage was behind fafnir. When everyone died the only person from our shell remotely behind fafnir was our black mage who was just behind his right front foot. That is not enough to flail fafnir, so before you guys decide to be flamers, then get ur facts strait first. We were MPK'd not by our own shell. (trust me knowing our shell if we were to mpk ourself's it would be by darter claim since we cant seem to not claim those lol!)

But seriously, you don't realize what you guys are getting into. Thats all.
    Not checking this thread from here out. I dont chat on BG never liked it.
    BG is its own shell, they are good so I dont like to spam their forum with nothing important.

kthanksbye

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by AphinaofBahamut
    Number 1 we had fafnir. We were taking it down, our tank died yes, and we only had 1 tank granted our fault BUT the fact that we got it down to 80% and was about to sleep it to get our tanks up when you guys decided to mpk us was pathedic. No melee nor mage was behind fafnir. When everyone died the only person from our shell remotely behind fafnir was our black mage who was just behind his right front foot. That is not enough to flail fafnir, so before you guys decide to be flamers, then get ur facts strait first. We were MPK'd not by our own shell. (trust me knowing our shell if we were to mpk ourself's it would be by darter claim since we cant seem to not claim those lol!)

BG is its own shell, they are good so I dont like to spam their forum with nothing important.

kthanksbye
    Omg, threats! You are so e-thug.

Ranger
    9900klub

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sonomaa Kihten
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Durotan
    Blog Entries

you might want to tell that to Ericcheco, the samurai who helped flail you

makojr

kthanksbye
    you had blm's on the back legs, and melee at the tail, you induced the flail. stop blaming other ls's because you dont know how to kill fafnir.

kthanksbye

Cerberus
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

kthanksbye
    Are you fucking serious? Like, is this an actual post or a joke account?

St. Fiat
    THE TIME FOR QUESTIONS
    HAS PASSED

BG Level

I'm kind of curious how you were MPKed by others exactly...No one dragged anything through it and you don't seem to have any logs of cure spam.

Oh wait. I forgot, I fired my Flail Missiles. My bad. Idiot.

kthanksbye
    oh snap.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 24 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast