Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread

Asrahd(sp) glitch or something?

Is anyone else not able to talk with him? Whenever I try I get in this weird limbo state where I can't move or do anything and his chat never comes up. Is it just lag or Is anyone else getting this?

Re: Asrahd(sp) glitch or something?

you on ps2? cause it always happens to me on ps2. nobodey will assult with me cause i can take upwards of 20 min to get one tag :elmer:

Yes i do. Now I need to buy a new fucking keyboard cause I broke it out of anger -_-. Why did I come back to this game /sigh.

Yes, this happens to people using ps2. It's not every time, but frequently. As the previous poster said, it's not just the coin guy; it also happens with the assault tag guy and I think the sanction guy. Just so you know before you get surprised and need a third keyboard.

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Just Power down, Risk corruption and come back on. I've had it cleared once or twice by having someone cast on me, or maybe it was just coincidence, ive also waited a bit and Ashrad will get back to his Speech. Its gotten much better after last update, and even better since switching to Xbox.

P.S. Destroying inanimate objects from inability to control emotion is something we all have to face from time to time.

The first time it happened it only took about a minute to clear up, but the last time it happened I waited about 15 minutes. I don't know whos name I spelled up in the topic but I was talking about the sanction guy.

Ranger
    9900klub

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sonomaa Kihten
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Durotan
    Blog Entries

if you are breaking keyboards over frustration of the game, deal with your anger management issues before you buy a new one

Ashira

Yeah, it's been something people have been dealing with for a while, and responses to this thread have highlighted a few other NPCs you may have issues with, so just be prepared.

Queen of the Pity Party
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Kaludneisucks
    P.S. Destroying inanimate objects from inability to control emotion is something we all have to face from time to time.
    Agreed. Soul Calibur 3 cost me more than one controller

Quote Originally Posted by Sonomaa
    if you are breaking keyboards over frustration of the game, deal with your anger management issues before you buy a new one
    Breaking keyboard is how he manages his anger.

New Spam Forum
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

It has gotten much better since the last update. So they are at least doing something about it. It was really bad there for a while before XMas. I can almost tell you when it is going to happen. It seems like when one person freezes on an NPC, then every PS2 person who talks to them after will then freeze. If you'll notice, if you walk up to Rytaal (Assault tag dude) with no one in front of him, it'll work just fine 95% of the time. But if there are 2-3 people standing there in front of him (PS2 players I assume because they don't move just like me, and sometimes I'll ask if they are PS2 players hung and they say yes) it seems like it locks the majority of the time.

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Breaking keyboard/controller > Killing Waitress who forgot your Coke refill

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

I've found asking people in your party to spam the NPC (who are not on PS2) you're frozen on will liberate you from your stasis.