Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Setup Question     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Setup Question

Hi everyone. I was just wondering which one of these two setups would be the best overall considering all merit camps. I am having a very difficult time deciding which setup to focus on and pursue:

1 with meat:
    381 acc
    15 haste
    460 attack

or

2 with sushi:
    400 acc
    25 haste
    405 attack

Thanks for your time

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Re: Setup Question

I would always prefer to hit faster and more frequently than harder and less often...... wait for it..... WAIT FOR IT....

SiS

Fake Numbers
    BG Level

Re: Setup Question

Judging by your posted numbers, I'll go and assume you're a MNK. The sushi set up you posted will be the best imo on Mamool Ja (lurkers, infiltrators, and wyverns with the high evasion can be tough). The other set I think is over emphisizing the accuracy and attack.

The only way to achieve 25% haste to my knowledge is to be a black belt MNK (neglecting magic haste), so you definitly have 12% on the waist slot. So I'm guessing you either have Usukane pants, or are using Shura pants and fuma sue-ate. If you have the Usukane Pants, then I'd say the set would be good if you find you accuracy issues on colibri. If you don't and are using shura or melee hose, subbing haidate out is a terrible idea.

I would stick with the haste/acc set for pretty much everything unless you were trying a meat set up at Mamool Ja. Anywhere else, you should be able to use the haste set and eat meat.