Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Relic Weapons
    BG Level

[Ragnarok] Rihanna(Rhianna?)(BC) (Details inside)

Character Name: Rihanna
    Jobs: SMN WHM RDM BLM BLU BRD 75
    Previous Linkshells: Zenmetsu, Royalguards, falconpunch

Any information is appreciated.

Edit: Okay, so, FFXIAH doesn't show any AH record of a character named Rihanna on Ragnarok. Given the info posted though, I'm hoping someone can hit a match for who this person might be based on previous LS info. They server transfered with Anthonystar, if that provides any useful info.

Puppetmaster
    BG Level

Re: [Ragnarok] Rihanna(Rhianna?)(BC) (Details inside)

Rhianna not Rihanna >.>
    check FFXIAH again, and yes she was in all of those LSs mentioned, very good player

Hydra
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok
    WoW Realm
    Stormscale

pm sent.

Wordsmith Cookie
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Caitsith
    WoW Realm
    Destromath

The longest member I'v known in this game, aside from my rl friend I started with. Rhianna started on the 360 beta with me and we were in the same chat ls. Our chat ls decided to move to Ragnarok and about 30 members migrated. Being all around 20-30 level at the time with gimp subjobs most of us looked towards the people we knew on the new server and did missions/limitbreak/quests/AF/leveled basically everything together. Her and I got sea/sky together at the same time and did some of the ToAU. She started out BLM, then I know she worked on SMN, and RDM and WHM at the same time, BLU BRD to follow. She has alot of subs too, ugh.. if I could remeber them... thf, mnk, nin there's probably more I'm just forgeting. She's been in alot of HNMLS I know, and was in the HNMLS lucozade linkshell I was in for a time.
    Rhi has a pretty flexible schedule from seeing the time she was with me on Rag, she was always able to come to an event if she didnt have pre rl planed events, she knows her way around, has CoP and ZM complete thus granting Skywarp and I know she did have all OP until we made her switch to do missions with us xP.
    -SMN is her best job/most merited/and gear wise. Off my head I know she has all AF2 besides the cape, and I know she has one +1 (not sure which) She did have tamas then rajas and belive she has tamas now again. She is pretty well merited in SMN as well.
    -WHM I belive she has all AF2 aside from the hands drop. I know she has Dryad staff and the af+1 hands and ros pumps.
    -RDM I'm not quite sure on, I know she has af+1 for body and head, and then and Blood Cuisses.
    -BLM I know she hates bringing blm out, but if told she will, not sure what she has on blm af wise but she has Zenith set minus feet and body and some of the obi's. I know she has merits in it for some tII spells and ice and thunder potency.
    -BLU she has 2 homan for (I think feet and head? not quite sure)
    -BRD I really couldnt tell you, I just bug her to get on it when we would go meriteing; I know she has 1 or 2 af2 but other then that I'm not sure.

Aside from her gear Rhianna has become a very good player in the multiple jobs she has. I'v seen her at HNM camps many times and has personally helped me with VV and Roc a few, She's done a ton of sky, dynamis and limbus. Sea she's done but not so much not sure if she's done the outside jailers, but I know shes done a few of the lesser inside ones. Salvage she's done multiple runs with me I think we ussally had her come RDM or BLM. WoG we've done campaign Ops and battles together, I know she has those missions up to date. And she helped when I asked her to come when I found a Sandworm creeping around out in West Sarutabaruta [S]

I really hope this will give you guys some info on her, she's probably one of my best friends in game and I'v known her for about 2years now seen everything she's done leveled and what she's been able to accomplish ~miss ya rhirhi
    <3

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

That was really good speech if half of it were actually true lol. Seeing as he bring drama anywhere HE goes. Don't need to lie on another server pretending to be a female to rob people and move on to the next. Rhi started on ragnarok never moved. The linkshells that were posted were true but seeing as he's emo he tends to not go to things if he doesnt get things out of it. Was obssessed with WHM AF2 pants for the longest time and joined any shell to get them. But forgot to add he was in Finalrealm too. IMHO you don't want this person in your shell, save yourself the drama. Most of the crap he's done im not even gonna post cause this is about him as a player but if a person is more trouble than worthwhile....you should know too. And please ask him if you talk to him to return the vermy, enfeebling torque and 25mil he "took" with him when he jumped.

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

Um... this person was in like 10 different LS's on ragnarok, guess they finally server switched cause all the good ones denied them. Dunno much other than that cept for the fact that they go through like 20 e-boyfriends a year!

gl with that~

Dragoon Princess
    My Little Ixion

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kaiyoko Star
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Caitsith
    WoW Realm
    Destromath

Quote Originally Posted by SynnerG
    half of it were actually true lol. Seeing as he bring drama anywhere HE goes. Don't need to lie on another server pretending to be a female to rob people and move on to the next. Rhi started on ragnarok never moved. The linkshells that were posted were true but seeing as he's emo he tends to not go to things if he doesnt get things out of it. Was obssessed with WHM AF2 pants for the longest time and joined any shell to get them. But forgot to add he was in Finalrealm too. IMHO you don't want this person in your shell, save yourself the drama. Most of the crap he's done im not even gonna post cause this is about him as a player but if a person is more trouble than worthwhile....you should know too. And please ask him if you talk to him to return the vermy, enfeebling torque and 25mil he "took" with him when he jumped.
    What I find funny is "And please ask him if you talk to him to return the vermy, enfeebling torque and 25mil he "took" with him when he jumped." This is either stellar or nanamii, nanamii has had other or still has other accounts such as Cassafrass(sp?), Jaypee, Eilya, and many others. They have had some drama with rhi in the past and they basicly have stalked or begged to date rhi with gil and other things. As far as I know when rhi switched he had a vermy and enfeebing torque months before hand, and 25mil?? lol what is that from the osode stellar and nanamii stole from Bloo? Probably ontop of all the gil that you 2 stole off berrima that you loved to talk about on Lucozade's vent? All I think these 2 are trying to do is stalk rhi even more past leaving Ragnarok and gettng away to a drama free server.

As far as I know also rhi has not said anything of being a girl or claiming to be a girl, I even think he's said himself he isnt >_>.

When it comes to drama though yes rhi has got himself into a lot in the past, but since I've been around him on our new server he has started no drama at all and keeped to himself.

Over all as a player in the game though my opinion of rhi is he knows how to play SMN, BLM, and RDM very well I know I dont really see him play blu much and brd he doesnt like coming because it isnt the best equiped job he has. However he told me that he would like playing it more once he equiped it better. When I was leading Lucozade rhi always followed directions from me and didnt really question what I ever told him to do. So thats my 2 gil.

Cerberus
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

i would post something serious but whats needed to be said has been stated in the 3 posts above me
    also: E-SLUT LOL :rocl:

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

lol tony. Seeing as i don't pplay this game anymore....but gg. I don't need to create any more drama cause im not as sad as you cause this game is all you have in your life. This post is about Rhianna not you or me. Fact is he a thief, a liar and not even a good player. And im sure not a good person has to lie pretending to be a girl and actually married someone in game to get shit from them. Bloo's osode was on my account when i gave it away so dwell all you want on that. You leaving server with all of your old shells triggs makes you a saint too lol. And if he wanted to avoid drama then he swoulda returned my stuff to tetsu's char like i asked 50 thousand times and ignored me and left anyway.....he's trash. And who the hell is Eilya, don't show how much more an idiot than you already are. Im not done with this game and your comments that don't mean 2 shits to me.

Wordsmith Cookie
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Caitsith
    WoW Realm
    Destromath

Don't need to lie on another server pretending to be a female to rob people and move on to the next.
    I'm sorry if my explination about him confused you, I state she, because his charecter is indeed female, and yes at first when I met him, I belived and was told he was a girl. I have said 'she' for the past 2years and I'm not going to stop for now. ^^ sorry if it confused. In my time's with him, I'v never seen him as a theif or to rob something. I'v personally let him hold on to my Aristocrat's coat, Healing staff, Hedgehog bomb, and many more of my items. Of course now they have gone down in price and he couldn't make any more then a couple mil off it, but he's always returned them promptly and I'v never had any trouble; I just cant see someone looking to rob giveing that back when I'v held nothing of theirs in return.

Rhi started on ragnarok never moved.
    I can tell you this for a fact, no he did not. Rhianna was a charecter made on the 360 beta server Hydra, we moved to Ragnarok when we were forced to move and they shut the server down(We switched to Rag 2days after ToAu came out; 360 users could not get on until a day later). If this is too hard for you to belive you may contact any of the following players that still currently play to confirm this. We are all members who came from the Hydra beta server and know Rhianna started there with us.
    Elchupacabra, Rawnie, Digitai, Cutesam, Romikemi or you may contact Dial from Asura to confirm.

Take her in if you're looking for a gf.
    I'm surprised Tormentorlols hasn't graced us with his presence.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

met rhianna in a skillup/coffer pt in garbage shitadel a while back, was pretty kind when I talked to them, seemed good at smn.. least i think they were on smn..

Dragoon Princess
    My Little Ixion

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kaiyoko Star
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Caitsith
    WoW Realm
    Destromath

lol tony. Seeing as i don't pplay this game anymore....but gg. I don't need to create any more drama cause im not as sad as you cause this game is all you have in your life. This post is about Rhianna not you or me. Fact is he a thief, a liar and not even a good player. And im sure not a good person has to lie pretending to be a girl and actually married someone in game to get shit from them. Bloo's osode was on my account when i gave it away so dwell all you want on that. You leaving server with all of your old shells triggs makes you a saint too lol. And if he wanted to avoid drama then he swoulda returned my stuff to tetsu's char like i asked 50 thousand times and ignored me and left anyway.....he's trash. And who the hell is Eilya, don't show how much more an idiot than you already are. Im not done with this game and your comments that don't mean 2 shits to me.
    Lol funny thing, 1 yes this is all abut rhianna. 2 you were involved with rhianna so this make you part of rhianna's time on ragnarok. 3 oo right hah those triggers had been long since split by the members to people who requested them and the rest I keeped for myself that was not taken by our ls members. You can speak with elchupacabra for the JoJ sea pop set cause it's still on Ragnarok. I took 12 grah chips and 1 third virtue and thats it. Get your facts straight.

Also on rhi stealing gear I've also let rhi use a lot of my stuff from time to time and at one point I had let him use my osode that at the time was probably at least 10m so I dont think he would steal anything and just leave. All thats left to say really is I wouldnt listin to much of what "SynnerG" aka Nanamii or w/e you've changed you name to get away with stealing items and shit has to say.

To everything also about the drama is true probably however the stealing is not like Nariiko said rhi would have stolen stuff from me or her if he really wanted to and have money. I can say that the lieing about being a girl for awhile probably wasnt a good idea but however rhi did come out and say he was a guy so there shouldnt be any drama with that whole situation anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Fockr
    I'll grace you with a foot to the mouth bitch.

Didn't you quit or something? Thought we were free from you.

Cerberus
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Tormentormike

e-thug it up nigga

Quote Originally Posted by Tormentormike

Common sense hasn't struck this monkey in the head yet.
    I'll stop wasting time with you for a few days, Mr, Important. I'm scared of getting the temp ban hammer of doom.

Edit: Would have thought that with all the examine whoring, you would have noticed who I was but oh well, we don't really expect for your IQ to surpass that of a deer anyway. Oh, and stop trying to correct my English, dumbass. ^^; <--
    Edit: That was last. I swear!

Cerberus
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

oh oh now i remember
    when rhianna faked being a girl to relkin to get mad gils?! o ya thats right! RERAILING THREAD

This thread was about Rhianna?

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Phla
    oh oh now i remember
    when rhianna faked being a girl to relkin to get mad gils?! o ya thats right! RERAILING THREAD
    I'm sure this is extremely fun for everyone, bashing me for everyone to see, but nobody's perfect and i certainly never have claimed to be, i admit to my mistakes, i did pretend to be a girl at one time, but it wasnt because i wanted gil, i was just a sad and lonely, pathetic person who didnt think people would like me for who i was, never for gil. Yes i was "with" relkin in game for like 2 months, but the most gil he ever gave me was probably like 100k, some of which i paid back when i had to pay for him to do limbus, because he never really had any gil lol(Relic weapon doesnt = mega rich, usually = super poor, at least in my experience with relk). To Synnerg, i didnt steal shit from you, my name is on the vermy, and you wouldnt even have it if i wasnt wearing it when you got yourself banned, as for the enfeebling torque, you gave that to me, while we were dating, a gift, you have no mage jobs so it wasnt a loaner. Oh and for the record he knew i was a guy while we were dating, no need to pretend to have a vagina for him and as for the 25mil lol, i've never even seen that much gil, you just made that up to try to make me look worse(like theres any way to make me look worse lol) we didnt even have 25 mil gil while we were together, i had like 200k and you had 6 mil~ from the osode you stole of Bloos and sold lol, so cut the bullshit. And finally, we get to my favorite poster here, Teaira, i have little to say to you, your obvious insecurity, jealousy, and spite that have fueled your year long vendetta against me is truly touching and just because your ls denied doesnt mean ALL the good ones did and you know i was only denied because relkin is in that ls. Anyways, thanks all for the lovely posts, much love<3

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

o_____________________________O;;

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast