BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
    Relic Weapons
    BG Level

[Remora] Jorge and Chakrila (BC)

Names: Jorge and Chakrila
    Jobs: 75 SAM BRD RNG BLM
    Previous LSs: Undertow/Stranglehold

Mentioned being the same player, so combined the apps. Any information is appreciated.

New Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

Re: [Remora] Jorge and Chakrila (BC)

No ground/HNM experience. Stranglehold is only sea/sky. Most of the people in my ls don't like him because he's just obnoxious most of the time. Was told not to apply to our ls because he would get auto-declined.

Oh, and he loves standing on bound Despots

He's that little puppy that pisses in your shoes, slobbers all over your newspaper, bites your friends, and is still too helpless to kick out in the cold. He'll show up to any event he possibly can given his time schedule and is very eager and friendly, but he is also incredibly annoying and learns slowly. Has a tendency to lootwhore, next to no BLM merits and very light merits on Chakrila. If you're that desperate for a BLM and have ungodly patience, go ahead.. also worth noting that his BRD has no mage subs and brings /NIN to events.

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Zaela'saani Anahss
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Skywall

He's been on my blacklist since I started playing over three years ago.

I forget exactly what the situation was that he ended up getting added, he was the first addition to it, but I remember it was along the lines of him being a complete and total asshole. Something about a camp in Yuhtunga Jungle and him harassing us nonstop. Also something prior to that in Qufim and him not listening when he was asked to stop whatever he was doing in our party. He ended up leaving(or was kicked) because he just refused to listen and instead argued with us over it.

From what I've heard he hasn't changed since that encounter with him very much. That's all I can offer.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

Only had some contact with Chakrila, and it's all bad. Generally a dumbass based on what we've argued about, not geared very well if not utterly shitacular. I'd decline their app if I were you, never once had a good experience with him whenever I happen to be in the same room with him.

Old Lady Harem of the House of Weave
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Mne Jing
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Hyjal

I've never played with Chakrila, but prior to my banning from FFXIclopedia, I dealt with him regularly. And all I can say is the guy is a complete and utter asshole to anyone that isn't him. He talks about every job like he has it leveled, and had the nerve to lecture me once about how to do my job when he hadn't even leveled it. He has never come across as someone who is skilled, and I get that solely from the way he TALKS about jobs, I've never even seen him play.

He once bragged about how awesome PLs were, so much so that when he was leveling WHM, he'd only do it with a PL so that he could get high and pass out, and let the PL main heal while he was... you know... passed out. http://forums.ffxiclopedia.org/viewtopic.php?t=76. He starts on page 3, arguing with my wife of all people, and uh, well, eventually I got in to it. I particularly love the part where he claims I have no "skill jobs" leveled, talking about how skilled at WHM he is, in a thread about PLs, when I clearly had WHM75.

Asshole. And if you go by what others have said, he sucks too. The guy is a jackass and got himself banned once, I see no reason why it wouldn't happen again.

It's no longer the real Chakrila, so I doubt its the one people have talked to on FFXIclopedia, but Jorge really isn't any better.

Hydra
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

Jorge will brown nose you every opportunity he gets and his BLM is god awful.

Didn't know the original Chakrila quit, but he was a gigantic faggot anyway.