+ Reply to Thread

An innovative business concept needs you!

Hey everyone I'm doing a quick project and I'm kind of stale on "innovative" ideas.

"You take a unique course designed to teach students how to prepare business plans. While enrolled in this course, you and three of your peers have formed a team and created an innovative business concept. Briefly describe your business concept."

Does anyone have some fresh or hypothetical ideas? I won't steal your work :D

Re: An innovative business concept needs you!

Here's a concept, build a website where total strangers do you homework for you.

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

A few friends and I came up with the most amazing idea for a social networking site unlike any other. Of course, if I told you. I'd have to kill you.

Quote Originally Posted by Rellinger
    A few friends and I came up with the most amazing idea for a social networking site unlike any other. Of course, if I told you. I'd have to kill you.
    lol!

mmmm homework threads.

Users Awaiting Email Confirmation
    BG Level

Listen close ya hear. I got this sweet new idea, get this..... It's a tooth brush mixed with... now get this, toilet paper! Instead of wiping with toilet paper you use this amazing new tooth brush, it cleans better and feels great to boot! Now.. I'm telling you alone cause I trust ya, we can go far in this business ya hear.