Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
Closed Thread
Page 51 of 426 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 101 ... LastLast

Thread: Randomer Question Thread     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

Re: Randomer Question Thread

For monk at 75 get a natural 20% subtle blow effect. The cap from what i have read is 50% Subtle blow.

So my question is does +1 subtle blow = 1%? If it does it mean i would only have to have +30 subtle blow on my mnk to cap it. If it doesnt, how much + subtle blow would i have to get to cap it at 50%?

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Alexander

i can only answer that if it works like store tp, every +1 is .1. so for your sake, i hope it's a full point, but my gut tells me that it's +0.1 per +1 subtle blow.

You just got served THE CALLISTO SPECIAL
    SASSAGE KING OF DA WORLD
    cheap hawks gay

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Ferien
    Quote Originally Posted by Pun
    I tried searching for this...but didn't really find it...too many threads containing the words, but:

If you switch nations in the past, do you get to keep your campaign medals/emblems/ribbons/whatever?

If not:

Is it possible to purchase items from another nation in the past for extra allied notes?
    You keep everything. You only lose rank if you swich back to a nation you were already a part of.
    So, if I were to say switch from Sandy to Windy to get the Cobra Unit gloves, I won't lose any rank or AN during the switch, but I'll be stuck on Carnival Town's team unless I want to toss away my Holyknight Emblem?

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

Quote Originally Posted by Callisto
    I tried searching for this...but didn't really find it...too many threads containing the words, but:

If you switch nations in the past, do you get to keep your campaign medals/emblems/ribbons/whatever?

If not:

Is it possible to purchase items from another nation in the past for extra allied notes?
    You keep everything. You only lose rank if you swich back to a nation you were already a part of.
    So, if I were to say switch from Sandy to Windy to get the Cobra Unit gloves, I won't lose any rank or AN during the switch, but I'll be stuck on Carnival Town's team unless I want to toss away my Holyknight Emblem?
    when you switch back you lose your top 2 rank key items ones(holyknight/SteelKnight) and keep the rest.

SASSAGE KING OF DA WORLD
    cheap hawks gay

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfknight
    Quote Originally Posted by Callisto

If not:

when you switch back you lose your top 2 rank key items ones(holyknight/SteelKnight) and keep the rest.
    Oh sweet, that's not so bad. Thanks!

Campaign
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Heart Underblade
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    WoW Realm
    Stormrage

body piece for ground strike which is better Byrnie+1 or Hecatomb Harness?

Yoshi P
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

Ares > E.Body > Hecatomb > Haub +1 > Byrnie +1 > Haub.

Anyone have an answer for this?

SASSAGE KING OF DA WORLD
    cheap hawks gay

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by OctavoGilgamesh

Anyone have an answer for this?
    You have to change allegiance, I had to change to windy last night to purchase Cobra Mittens,

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

Can Steam Cleaner depop? >.> Tried to duo it and wiped, by the time I came back, it was no where in sight.

Puppetmaster
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

When using wardrobe is the blinking that occurs when I zone/take a tele-pad server side or just player side?

Quote Originally Posted by fishstix
    Can Steam Cleaner depop? >.> Tried to duo it and wiped, by the time I came back, it was no where in sight.
    Yes it depops. I believe it resets the ToD too.

Quote Originally Posted by chapstick
    That is correct, it'll follow the detector it summoned from and then depop after 5 minutes.
    It won't pop again for 2 hours or w/e his repop is, I don't remember

SASSAGE KING OF DA WORLD
    cheap hawks gay

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Seditedi
    Quote Originally Posted by chapstick
    That is correct, it'll follow the detector it summoned from and then depop after 5 minutes.
    It won't pop again for 2 hours or w/e his repop is, I don't remember
    Best advice I can give is if you wipe, RR and hold it at the zone line, zoning will reset your Utsu timer so you can zone out, rest a few ticks, zone in and Bio/Poison, and keep repeating til you unweak.

Also, Zip sometimes despawns instead of walking back if you wipe to him, but doesn't reset timer like SC, he just pops right back at his spawn point a few seconds after despawning.

Campaign
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Heart Underblade
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    WoW Realm
    Stormrage

do you have to have AF2 MNK feet equipped the whole time to get the counterstance bonus or can just switch AF2>counterstance>switch fuma again?

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Siren
    WoW Realm
    Thrall

It's not listed in the wiki, but what exactly do they enhance, if it's just a subtle blow effect, that's kinda lame, and you have to keep them on.

Quote Originally Posted by Tifrece
    When using wardrobe is the blinking that occurs when I zone/take a tele-pad server side or just player side?
    client (player) side

Hayleystrator
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by SamanosukeShiva
    do you have to have AF2 MNK feet equipped the whole time to get the counterstance bonus or can just switch AF2>counterstance>switch fuma again?
    I just macro in for counterstance and go back to my normal footwear.

I'm leveling ranger @ 35 and 35-51 I want to do a Holy Bolt build. I'm going to mainly be PLing myself with my 2nd char off EM/Ts so racc isn't much of an issue. However what rate of racc/rattk/agl/str is worth sacrificing for how much MND in terms of HBs?

i.e. 4ratk pants vs 3mnd.

Questiooooon~ I have 6 75s and do pretty much HNM stuff in all of my time IG, except maybe 2hours a day (can be cut short from things popping etc. I want to level another job, but I can't decide what would be best and has the most potential to be able to solo from 20-70ish from Beastmaster pets. I have WHM BRD NIN BLM SMN RDM 75 (I soloed BLM from 27-70 on pets and SMN from arround 50ish on Bombs.) I'm pretty flexible with your suggestions, I'm just not very keen on BLU due to the time involved with getting the spells (I know it might only take a short time for some spells but it all adds up since I would rather focus mainly on getting the EXP.) So, what do you all think would be best interms of effectiveness?

Ninjar edit: Prefer a melee, since I'm primarily WHM and BLM at events :3