Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
Closed Thread
Page 5 of 426 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 ... LastLast

Thread: Randomer Question Thread     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Re: Randomer Question Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Tajin
    RDM vs. Prime avatars solo: /NIN or gtfo? If I do it /NIN, I will probably use Full yigit.

Kinda lazy to invest in a lolmelee setup, when I still lack actual mage pieces more useful.

Of course suggestions and ideas are welcome.
    RDM/noSJ works fine

Quote Originally Posted by Shabazz
    I know this has been probably gone over 100's of times but I jst need a quick simple answer if any;

Is Cerb Mantle worth it to buy, or better to stick with using High breath mantle?

thnx.
    if you have a shadow mantle to swap in when your shadows go down I would say yes, or boxer's mantle if you're talking about PLD, I was going to buy one but I accosted my friends' instead

Puppetmaster
    BG Level

How do you get a chocobo jockey outfit?

Sea Torques
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by pchan
    Quote Originally Posted by Tajin
    RDM vs. Prime avatars solo: /NIN or gtfo? If I do it /NIN, I will probably use Full yigit.

Kinda lazy to invest in a lolmelee setup, when I still lack actual mage pieces more useful.

Of course suggestions and ideas are welcome.
    RDM/noSJ works fine
    Really? I was planning on waiting on /NIN to do Avatar fights. How easy is it w/o NIN? Was thinking maybe /DRK for aspir and Vorpal Blade

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Maneater/Joyeuse or Perdu Volgue?

Banned.

BG Level

I was planning on doing it /WHM for MDB (lol) and because Bar-ga have a lower recast.

And free Reraise of course <_<

Yoshi P
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Arthas

Quote Originally Posted by Awoir
    Maneater/Joyeuse or Perdu Volgue?
    I do better with byakko's axe than maneater/joy, and perdu voulge is better than byakkos so...

Joyeuse offhand might give it an edge against stuff like colibri, but I think polearm will beat out anything on mobs like that.

Relic Horn
    BG Level

My wife's been having a problem with her char and using Devotion. When she tries to use it, through macro or through manual use, it says "That action cannot be performed on [her name]." However, she has another person targeted. She definitely has it merited.

Any known issues on this?

Quote Originally Posted by Wizerd
    My wife's been having a problem with her char and using Devotion. When she tries to use it, through macro or through manual use, it says "That action cannot be performed on [her name]." However, she has another person targeted. She definitely has it merited.

In party?

Banned.

BG Level

/ja "Devotion" <stnpc> should work.

I use it from the menu, while targetting someone else.

Relic Horn
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by aurik
    Quote Originally Posted by Wizerd

In party?
    Yeah. We figured out what it was.

Devotion won't work for her with the new Spellcast Lite loaded. I unloaded it and it worked fine, after testing it on my computer (where I don't use that plugin).

Edit: Oh, k apparently she was having other problems with the new one, and has the old one loaded. *Shrug*
    Edit2: Just checked Windower forums, someone had posted about it on the 7th.

Here is a randomer question. WHERE IS THE DAMN VERSION UPDATE?!

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

anyone have a good guide/link for sea stuff(limbus, sea gods, etc not CoP missions) in general for noobs 2 sea? Or is Erecia's CoP guide the best available?

Banned.

BG Level

I believe otherwiki has/had nice limbus maps.
    Is not too hard (limbus and sea), I'm a noob when it comes to it, but I read as much as I can.

My best advice, get them noobs, the maps of each area.

there was a livejournal with an outline of everything up to JOL but the information is from '05 and is obviously a bit antiquated, even still I can't remember the link, I lost my bookmark when I reformatted last maybe someone else can remember

Siralin

Just turned in my Gallant boots to be upgraded. (I'm Lv. 60 and going to re-quest them tomorrow.) I also got a chunk of snowy cermet tonight as well. So, when I get the white rivet..which to upgrade next? They all seem like marginal differences

Body unless you already have Valor, Ares or Hydra Haubert, even still you could use NQ and save Anct. Beastcoins, the rest is very meh.

An Efficient Consumption Bundle
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Elyise Thierremont
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Muradin

Quote Originally Posted by Siralin
    Just turned in my Gallant boots to be upgraded. (I'm Lv. 60 and going to re-quest them tomorrow.) I also got a chunk of snowy cermet tonight as well. So, when I get the white rivet..which to upgrade next? They all seem like marginal differences
    I upgraded my feet first but then wished I had upgraded my body first as it took nearly 6 months of 2 Limbus runs per week for me to get a bloody Snowy Cermet to drop. I really like my body, mostly because it's my only good option. I don't do Dynamis and I'm only doing Salvage on and off because of scheduling. It's really the only other piece besides the boots that are worth upgrading and if you're a ways down the list for a Valor Surcoat then it's worth the investment. If you think Valor or Ares might be coming soon then perhaps you should save your coins for a Boxer's Mantle or Loquacious Earring if you do not already have them.

STR-1 DEX-1
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Kujata

Can you avoid Pit Ambush with Perfect Dodge?

If someone was online to raise my Tiamat mule I would test for you, but since its' missed me before I would wager that you can avoid it

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 426 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 ... LastLast