+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 56 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast

Thread: LOST Season 4     submit to reddit submit to twitter

LOST Season 4

Its coming guys, thirteen days, the world gets a whole lot better.

Who is excited? I think I may go get season three and watch it all over again to brush up. Or find it somewhere online.

Any hypothesis of what happens this season? Walt is going to be key, as one of those webisodes shows (the bird one).

Cannot wait.

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

Re: LOST Season 4

LOST is the only show I care about. Hater can burn in hell, this is one of the most impressive story made in the last few years.

The Veriest Berriest
    Pretty Pretty Princess

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Everytime I see the commercials for it coming up I get upset that it's not sooner. THIS NEEDS TO HAPPEN NOWWWWWWW. I'm having withdrawals. ;;

http://waaalt.com/waaalt.jpg

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLTT TTTTT

Quote Originally Posted by Nikkei
    Everytime I see the commercials for it coming up I get upset that it's not sooner. THIS NEEDS TO HAPPEN NOWWWWWWW. I'm having withdrawals. ;;
    DAWG DAWG DAWG. never forget who invented that

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

At school my professors tried to get me into this but after the polar bear I couldn't get into it. We watched the first six episodes and as an assignment we had to make up and write a seventh episode and while I liked my episode (it was about Charlie) I just couldn't get into the show.

Lost season three was like dating a hot girl for a long time, but she never wants to do anything and just likes messing with you and just when you are about to end it, she shows up at your house in lingerie with whipped cream. Cant wait for season 4.

Quote Originally Posted by Moosey
    http://waaalt.com/waaalt.jpg

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLTT TTTTT
    FUCKING LOL

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

Quote Originally Posted by Mulligan
    Lost season three was like dating a hot girl for a long time, but she never wants to do anything and just likes messing with you and just when you are about to end it, she shows up at your house in lingerie with whipped cream. Cant wait for season 4.

I love LOST the most when it's cockteasting me with weird stuff. Answers are nice, but trying to figure out the weird stuff on your own is the best part of the show. That said, final episode of season 3 had to be one of the best TV moment ever

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

http://abc.go.com/video/index

"Lost recap in 8mins 15 seconds"

that should help.

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

So the fact that season four will only have 8 episodes doesn't bother anyone? Look what the writer's strike did for Heroes, and Lost was 3 times the show Heroes will ever be. I hope they can pull it off.

Sea Torques
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Trichocyst
    At school my professors tried to get me into this but after the polar bear I couldn't get into it. We watched the first six episodes and as an assignment we had to make up and write a seventh episode and while I liked my episode (it was about Charlie) I just couldn't get into the show.
    You'd be doing yourself a favor if you gave it another try.

Xavier

Quote Originally Posted by SupHammer
    So the fact that season four will only have 8 episodes doesn't bother anyone? Look what the writer's strike did for Heroes, and Lost was 3 times the show Heroes will ever be. I hope they can pull it off.
    It annoys the hell out of me that the writers strike has cut this season of Lost in half as of now, but I agree with what the writers are overall doing.

I'd obviously like the strike to be over tomorrow and production on shows to pick back up immediately, but if its not in the cards, I'd rather get 8 episodes starting now than wait another 6 months for a full season, since Lost hasn't even been on for months now.

I don't think anyone is going to mess with Losts story by cutting arcs short though, since they were pretty specific in asking for an exact end date to the series and knew the general course of the rest of the story already.

Your professor made you watch LOST and do a homework assignment on it!? what school do yo fucking go to?

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Quote Originally Posted by Avé
    Eh, then I'd have to get all of the DVDs. It's not a show you can just jump into no matter how succinctly you wrap it up during your eight minute and fifteen seconds.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

I was in Hawaii last week (LOST is filmed on the island of Oahu) visiting family and they took me to the beach/set. My cousin talked to the security guard working there and he let us on the set! It was an awesome experience.

He also told us some stuff which I found interesting:

- The reason why Ecko was killed off is because he got in an actual fight with the stunt director on the set.

POSSIBLE SPOILER

- Charlie is gone for good from the show (despite what people may think after the Season 4 teaser)

END SPOILER

- A decision has not been made on Jin's status in the show yet after his recent run-in with the law (drunk driving I think it was)

- Most importantly, LOST will resume filming episodes on February 18th!

Also, he said if you visit the set while they are filming, the production crew is very good at working with people (because they film on a public beach) so you can watch them film the show if you want.

Finally, they screen the season premier episode one week before it airs on TV on a large screen at the beach which the show is filmed.

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Quote Originally Posted by blister1
    Your professor made you watch LOST and do a homework assignment on it!? what school do yo fucking go to?
    I went to University of the Arts for my B.F.A. in writing for film and television. It was an assignment for my episodic television course.

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

Quote Originally Posted by Avé
    Eh, then I'd have to get all of the DVDs. It's not a show you can just jump into no matter how succinctly you wrap it up during your eight minute and fifteen seconds.
    Or a computer with internet access.

You are right when you say it's not a show you can just jump it. You need to watch everything imo to enjoy it. But again, do yourself a favor and try to complete season 1 at the very least to get an idea where it is going. Season 2 and 3 takes a slightly different route, and story really take off. The first few episodes make it sound like an horror flick/survivor thing, and it was a big turn off for many peoples.

Han Cholo
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Azor A'hai
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

Been waiting for this since the season finale of 3 and to only be given 8 episodes after almost a fucking year. It's complete bullshit, fuck the writers strike.

A huge prediction of mine since around the time he was first brought up... Christian Shephard is Jacob. The fact that it shows him in what looks to be Jacob's cabin, that he's linked to so many characters off the island, that Jack didn't find his body in his coffin, and finally during the finale a few references to him being alive were made. (In the pharmacy, the lady was going to call him as if he was living, the argument with the new chief of medicine) All just really make me think it's him. What better character anyway?

٩๏̯͡๏)۶

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Barthilas

Nice theory Larsa.

I can't wait for season 4 , also FUCK MICHAEL. I hope he dies, I hope he dies in the most violent death they can create, like a boar and polar bear both eating him at the same time, fucking peice of shit.

They need to make an episode about Libby, as well as an episode about Russo, even though she's dead, it sucks. There's less chance of that happening now considering they're eliminating filler episodes and by the looks of it, eliminating actual episodes after #8

Kill michael and walt, I don't care about them both, they should have died instead of Niki and Paulo (such a great episode "I'm paralyzeddddddddddddddddd").

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 56 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast