Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 32 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
    E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Re: Bahamut Endgame is in danger once more.

Bold move, lets see if it pays off.

Ups, no it didn't, Thunderbolt -> Meteor wiped a lot of them.

Cerberus
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Fucking sweet, it's on again.

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Reizvoll
    Damn, Fallyn and Docster, awesome... but Gov you better straighten the hell up!

Enjoy your laughs, Bahamut. They've always been there for me!

im enjoying the fact a new ls wiped to kb at 1%. a good laugh indeed.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Septimus Atumre
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Why do these people move to Bahamut? We have a crowded ass end-game already without new jaggovs flooding in to show how they are going to e-thug all of our linkshells out of existence.

Bahamut is full, shoo. Shoo!

lol least u have many LS and things are fun instead of only one LS and people constantly leaving cus that LS isnt taking apps any more and thus if you want HNM sexyness you have to go to bahamut. or anywhere else that is not here.

New Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Stormrage

Oh god, not another one...

Oh well, they'll end up just like all the other linkshells who came to Bahamut and acted like they can run the show; Break after a week and merge with some other gimpy linkshell, or just hop to another server and hope to be the shit there.

I'm sad that I missed it.

ATTN: OTHER SERVERS

Quit transferring your gay linkshells to Bahamut, we have too many already.

EDIT:
    Quote Originally Posted by Nazrious
    lol least u have many LS and things are fun instead of only one LS and people constantly leaving cus that LS isnt taking apps any more and thus if you want HNM sexyness you have to go to bahamut. or anywhere else that is not here.
    Why the hell would you come to Bahamut? Have you heard that our server is almost dominated by JP hnmls? (or ZigmaLS at Fafnir amirite? lol, i kid) It's hard enough to outclaim them, let alone some jackass linkshell that transferred from another server. If it's a new linkshell to the endgame scene here, I'd rather it be a linkshell that has worked their way up through our server.

SE needs to stop this server transfer bullshit. Or just stop the transfers to highly populated servers like Bahamut.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Bro Teampill
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

Just show that "one" LS how awesome you can bot, and I bet they let you in. (Not saying you bot, just saying that the "one" LS that seems to get almost every claim is chock full of botting shitheads.)

From their site:

Fafnir - 38 Nidhogg - 11 King Behemoth - 10 Aspidochelone - 9 Khimaira - 19 Tiamat - 12
    Linkshell life: 85 days
    That's 1.16 claims per day, every day, since the LS started. Things that make you go "hmmm."
    And I bet they have even more claims for NQ kings that they didn't bother putting up. Yay Ifrit.

It's not on, and if anyone in my ls brings it "on" the hammer will be swift. A new LS with a bunch of people not used to working together, shit happens. Considering the people that were twoboxed, we had about 12-13 members there. Not everyone is a best player, but they'll get there. I'm not overly concerned about it. Other than docsters unappropiate comment, I don't see what the drama here is.

So Providence LS (An assortment of RMT'd server transfers and trashy Bahamut natives.)
    I don't anyone thats RMT'ed and I didn't get the manifest of members it was OK to invite, can someone pass that along to me please.

Belkin you are as blind as you are stupid!

For your information i was on DRK not WAR and i was souleater > rampaging for over 1k every time souleater was up, probably why i kept dying but meh idc, as for the wiping? mmm i think you will find that we didnt wipe, our PLD went out of range when the BLM who had hate died, it went yellow and your gimp ass ls took it, but hey its only one KB, there will be plenty more coming soon enough, and yes i will admit a lot of the members who were there tonight are new to the end game scene, it was a good practice for them to get it to 1%, and yes when the rest of our members have transferred, or infact were actually on (as quite a few of the NA members were at work with it being early GMT at the moment!) it would have been a very different story as im sure you will find out soon enough.

Lorddocster
    75 BLM RDM SAM WAR NIN MNK DRK SMN

You better BRING IT.... AGAIN!!!

Hotter Stakes!!! Hotter Grooves!!! More Attititude Indeed!!!!

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi..._DVD_cover.jpg

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sath Fenrir
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Quote Originally Posted by Fhqwghads
    Just show that "one" LS how awesome you can bot, and I bet they let you in. (Not saying you bot, just saying that the "one" LS that seems to get almost every claim is chock full of botting shitheads.)

From their site:

Fafnir - 38 Nidhogg - 11 King Behemoth - 10 Aspidochelone - 9 Khimaira - 19 Tiamat - 12
    Linkshell life: 85 days
    That's 1.16 claims per day, every day, since the LS started. Things that make you go "hmmm."
    And I bet they have even more claims for NQ kings that they didn't bother putting up. Yay Ifrit.
    Hey, what can I say, we're awesome.

Just because the NA shell competition all but sucks ass, if you look at PS2, AQ, and IW claim rate vs. ours it's a very very even spread.

More $$ for me, you won't hear me QQing

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Lorddocster

For your information i was on DRK not WAR and i was souleater > rampaging for over 1k every time souleater was up, probably why i kept dying but meh idc, as for the wiping? mmm i think you will find that we didnt wipe, our PLD went out of range when the BLM who had hate died, it went yellow and your gimp ass ls took it, but hey its only one KB, there will be plenty more coming soon enough, and yes i will admit a lot of the members who were there tonight are new to the end game scene, it was a good practice for them to get it to 1%, and yes when the rest of our members have transferred, or infact were actually on (as quite a few of the NA members were at work with it being early GMT at the moment!) it would have been a very different story as im sure you will find out soon enough.

Lorddocster
    Speaking of "blind" and "stupid" -- it wasn't my LS that took it. PM and FI are JP LS's that don't take kindly to server transfer LS's like yourself. You will quickly find out you are not welcome on Bahamut.

New Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Stormrage

Lorddocster

Wait, what? Our 'gimpy' linkshell took your KB? I wasn't there but I'm pretty sure I read earlier that PM took your KB. PM != AV. Also, show us how gimpy our linkshell is please.

Fuck Belkin beat me to it.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Bro Teampill
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

Quote Originally Posted by SathFenrir
    Hey, what can I say, our bots are awesome.
    Fixed.

>:3
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

I am so very happy that this guy made an account for this. It's like he did it for us. For our personal enjoyment.

So very kind!

Ok im a big enough man to admit i was wrong if your LS didnt take it then fine fair enough, it was still your big mouth that started the /say bullshit for no apparant reason then it seems, seeing as it clearly wasnt to gloat, purely to start shit, im not sure which is worse.

Anyway thats my last comment on this, i will let our actions in the future as an LS do the talking, which i think is only the most sensible thing to do.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sath Fenrir
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Quote Originally Posted by Fhqwghads
    Quote Originally Posted by SathFenrir
    Hey, what can I say, our bots are awesome.
    Fixed.
    Yeah having an even claim rate with 3 other JP LS's is clearly depicting the bot-dominated world that you envision Ifrit as.

Reading comprehension isn't your strong point, is it?

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

If your LS was so badass, why did you have to switch servers? We don't need more garbage on Bahamut.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

Ok im a big enough man to admit i was wrong if your LS didnt take it then fine fair enough, it was still your big mouth that started the /say bullshit for no apparant reason then it seems, seeing as it clearly wasnt to gloat, purely to start shit, im not sure which is worse.

Anyway thats my last comment on this, i will let our actions in the future as an LS do the talking, which i think is only the most sensible thing to do.
    The most sensible thing to do would be to stop having sex with your father. Beyond that figuring out how to play video games might improve things as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Belkin
    If your LS was so badass, why did you have to switch servers? We don't need more garbage on Bahamut.
    There's only 4 people who transfered, it's a new LS. A strong majority of the members are from Bahamut. No full linkshell in their right mind would transfer to Bahamut.