Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 32 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
    Old Merits
    BG Level

Re: Bahamut Endgame is in danger once more.

Quote Originally Posted by SathFenrir
    People Q_Q from their moghouses, where it's impossible to claim, if they showed up they at least have a chance, but nobody does.
    I don't know, and I don't care since I'm on another server, but, I am reminded of the quote stating that 18 people truly trying to claim will beat 18 botters everyday.

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

Yes, I've been waiting to be able to use my icon....

What's worse is some of those are people I know /sigh guys. Why go to shitty ls? Oh wai...

I'm having a difficult time distinguishing what exactly is happening here. May I recommend some kind of visual aid? Perhaps a map (to lead us down the path of righteousness)?

I wonder what fun people they will have applying to their LS within the next few days :D

The Kaishin people should know a few of them i'm sure ^^

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

O wow, it's on again

Oh, you've got green eyes.
    Oh, you've got blue eyes.
    Oh, you've got grey eyes.

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by BUSTARHYMES
    Belkin you are as blind as you are stupid!

For your information i was on DRK not WAR and i was souleater > rampaging for over 1k every time souleater was up, probably why i kept dying but meh idc, as for the wiping? mmm i think you will find that we didnt wipe, our PLD went out of range when the BLM who had hate died, it went yellow and your gimp ass ls took it, but hey its only one KB, there will be plenty more coming soon enough, and yes i will admit a lot of the members who were there tonight are new to the end game scene, it was a good practice for them to get it to 1%, and yes when the rest of our members have transferred, or infact were actually on (as quite a few of the NA members were at work with it being early GMT at the moment!) it would have been a very different story as im sure you will find out soon enough. WE WILL BRING THE RUCKUS

BUSTARHYMES
    75 EMO DRK
    in absolutely unrelated news, my brother's boss gets mad when she makes a mistake and something which directly ensued as a result of her actions occurs she blames others for her lack of skill

true story, she is also an e-thug

i keed i keed!

edit: please hammer don't hurt em

A. Body
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

Quote Originally Posted by Lorddocster

For your information i was on DRK not WAR and i was souleater > rampaging for over 1k every time souleater was up.

lol... Amazing how people don't play the same game as the rest of us.

This week Bahamut looks a great destination, I'll brt!

/sh Join my uber new HNMLS, Ridills for all!

The Sig...
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

People rage KB?

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Ohemgee
    People rage KB?
    Apparently so!

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Ohemgee
    Gimp LSes rage KB.
    Fixed.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Shuemue

It's sad because Thanatos actually used that as a /shout line. They killed like 3 fafnirs, got a ridill, then advertised it in shout when they were trying to get members

Quote Originally Posted by Jer

I don't know, and I don't care since I'm on another server, but, I am reminded of the quote stating that 18 people truly trying to claim will beat 18 botters everyday.
    if only that was true, but it isnt.

oh and gov how did you taking a break to get maats cap turn into making an endgame ls in one of the most crowded and sucessfull endgame scene? btw gov tried to get one of my best friends to move over to bahamut saying that i was going too. that was real low.

Banned.

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Shuemue

I'm fucking damn interested. But I'm not garbage, can I join anyway?

P.S. Not saying you are garbage.

if only that was true, but it isnt.

oh and gov how did you taking a break to get maats cap turn into making an endgame ls in one of the most crowded and sucessfull endgame scene? btw gov tried to get one of my best friends to move over to bahamut saying that i was going too. that was real low
    Egh, the Twilights thing was a joke, and I told her it was a joke soon after. Wasn't done in malice, and if she actually moved because of it, I would of felt terrible. As for the Maat's cap/hnmls thing, I'm not really sure what happened. When I moved I had no intentions of starting an LS, I just wanted to do my own thing. Which I suppose I'm still doing. Little roadbumps like this get in the way, but roadbumps don't stop the car.

Had a little sit down today and talked about the job selection and gtfo'ing from meteor. I'm done losing my cool over shit like this that doesn't really matter in the larger scheme of things. After some deliberation I figure I should just be happy that they claimed and got it to 1% with 13 people considering how new to the scene they are. KB was too early, I was honestly just hoping to get some NQ's to bank for Dynamis. Thing's don't always work out how we plan though.

As for this "it's on" bandwagon, it's not on. People who know me know I won't tolerate e-thuggery. I heard the random rule was used, PM may of claimed a bit too early but its nothing to start shit over.

I'll change yer fuckin rate you derivative piece of shit
    BG Level

Jesus Tajin, with that avatar i thought NynJya or whatever had started posting again.

Threw me for a loop.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Bro Teampill
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

Quote Originally Posted by Fhqwghads
    Hey, what can I say, our bots are awesome.
    Fixed.
    Yeah having an even claim rate with 3 other JP LS's is clearly depicting the bot-dominated world that you envision Ifrit as.

Reading comprehension isn't your strong point, is it?
    Are you seriously trying to create an argument that because your LS has the same average number of claims vs. the competition there's no botting going on? First off, your LS admits up front that they bot without even a half-assed attempt at covering it up, so we can establish that at least 1 LS that frequents ground HNM bot. Next, since there's an even number of claims between a self-admitted LS full of botters and a couple of other JP LS it would stand to reason that, oh I dunno, maybe they also bot? Contrast that to an LS that doesn't bot, who get next to no claims. Sounds a little suspicious to me. (In before "get skillz noobz." There's a reason your LS and a few others picked up the bots to begin with. I understand the reasons, though I still don't agree with botting.)

Anyway, the point is if you're going to bot don't sit there all smug and make ridiculous statements like "oh you'd get more claims if you came out to camps lolz", because that's crap and you know it. Perhaps if we picked up bots and then came out to camp we'd get more claims. Since we won't, there's not much point in coming out to those camps, is there? Botting is just the way it is at king camps, I realize that, but don't patronize me with your "reading comprehension" bullshit.

Banned.

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by archibaldcrane
    Jesus Tajin, with that avatar i thought NynJya or whatever had started posting again.
    Threw me for a loop.
    Trying to get "Srlsly Not Luto" banned

Ridill Ninja Lotter
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lol Drg
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Lightning's Blade

I think this ls would have great success on kujata, king camps are apparently empty now

The God Damn Kuno
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kuno Sedai
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut