Item Search
     
BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 97
  1. #41
    AkashiXI
    Guest

    Re: Dank - A Story of Betrayal, Theft, and Gaiters

    Quote Originally Posted by Octavious
    Lastly, the 'infamous' shadow mantle ninja'er? Since this topic doesn't concern that I won't delve into it more then saying that I did apologize to Carsin, as my lotting & logging out was a joke on the LS and it indirectly affected him. I am currently making it up to carsin by preparing a surprise for him (shh damnit) and I know it wno't replace what happened, regardless i'm doing it anyway. Last time I checked that topic was talked to death so lets leave it where it belongs please.
    I really doubt he'll forgive you. Some things are left unsaid and untouched, imo you should acknowledge your mistake and leave it in the past.

  2. #42

    Re: Dank - A Story of Betrayal, Theft, and Gaiters

    Quote Originally Posted by Eggwoll
    No, the original Dank moved servers at the beginning of January so that isn't him.
    The plot thickens.

  3. #43
    Ridill Ninja Lotter
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    6,588
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Lol Drg
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Lightning's Blade

    Re: Dank - A Story of Betrayal, Theft, and Gaiters

    Quote Originally Posted by Clynt
    Uh, don't talk to Danker, and not trying to defend him, but... looked at the FFXIAH screenshots... from what I understand, Dank is a completely different person from Danker. Dank sold our LS a Kraken Club a while back and actually wanted to join our LS. He's been on the server for a long time, bought a cursed dalm -1 for 1m a long time ago, not a mule, etc. So, just so you all know, Dank != Danker.
    Dank's drama involving that dalm -1 was so much fucking better then this lol

  4. #44

    Re: Dank - A Story of Betrayal, Theft, and Gaiters

    Wow, Dank must have switched servers and Danker made a mule named Dank or something.

    http://xs123.xs.to/xs123/08051/img_2..._132714442.png

    I'm too lazy to edit screenshots, but.

    http://xs123.xs.to/xs123/08051/img_2..._133714975.png

    I don't think he was too sure of what Dank looked like >_> first he said he was on mnk, then he said he was naked lol. But regardless, I know this guy sold him the 2 cashmere cloths, because 4-5 days ago Deb sent me a tell saying he got 2 for 3.5m each.

  5. #45

    Re: Dank - A Story of Betrayal, Theft, and Gaiters

    Few days ago I received a random tell from "Dank" asking if I was interested in purchasing some currency. First it was 900k/800k/700k for silvers/shells/bynes but i simply said 800k/700k/600k and immediately dank was ok with the price. I met him in ru'lude(where i've purchased the real Dank's Kraken and several other items) and bought the currency. After I bought the currency from him he mentioned having 2 cashmere cloths for sale as well for 4M each. I said 7M for both and instantly he was ok with 3.5M each, I assume he was just trying to dump the items quickly.

  6. #46
    Melee Summoner
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    38
    BG Level
    1

    Re: Dank - A Story of Betrayal, Theft, and Gaiters

    I switched servers at the start of January, so this Dank/Danker/Dankchild shit isn't me lolol.

  7. #47
    Smells like Onions
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    8
    BG Level
    0

    Re: Dank - A Story of Betrayal, Theft, and Gaiters

    for your dropped rare/ex item, u should call GM, i think they are able to restore them for u if it just happen within 7 days

  8. #48
    E. Body
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    2,226
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Caitsith

    Re: Dank - A Story of Betrayal, Theft, and Gaiters

    Quote Originally Posted by AkashiXI
    I really doubt he'll forgive you. Some things are left unsaid and untouched, imo you should acknowledge your mistake and leave it in the past.
    I understand my mistake and like I said even if he won't forgive me I'm going to do something for him because it was a mistake that affected Carsin. That being said I'll leave it be at that and return to the topic.


    Quote Originally Posted by Debutis
    Few days ago I received a random tell from "Dank" asking if I was interested in purchasing some currency. First it was 900k/800k/700k for silvers/shells/bynes but i simply said 800k/700k/600k and immediately dank was ok with the price. I met him in ru'lude(where i've purchased the real Dank's Kraken and several other items) and bought the currency. After I bought the currency from him he mentioned having 2 cashmere cloths for sale as well for 4M each. I said 7M for both and instantly he was ok with 3.5M each, I assume he was just trying to dump the items quickly.
    We figured as much since he took items that would be able to be turned for a quick profit. Things like HQ QQ Sash and some Blessed Gear/Errant Pieces were left on her character. The big money items like HQ staves, Errant Cape, Nobles, Healing Staff, Gaiters, Novia can all be liquidated quickly and/or sold for big money in a bazaar.

    Now that we know the original 'Dank' switched servers, the sales on the 25th-Current are from a new character that just happens to be selling the same items that were stolen. I think whats even more disappointing is the fact when the mule was switched to Kujata, the name wasn't obfuscated to something original that wouldn't point to him. You think any intelligent individual would a made a fake name that doesn't link to his in some way/shape/form.

    Quote Originally Posted by Genjuro
    for your dropped rare/ex item, u should call GM, i think they are able to restore them for u if it just happen within 7 days
    iirc, Azra told me she tried and the GM said nothing could be done about the tossed items although I don't remember. I'll double check tonight to see if she has tried a recovery request thanks for reminding me about that.

  9. #49

    Re: Dank - A Story of Betrayal, Theft, and Gaiters

    Quote Originally Posted by SathFenrir
    Seriously, we've been seeing these topics created 1-2x a week for going on over 2 years now.

    How fucking stupid are you people?

    Getting hacked is one thing, giving your password out to some 14 year old who throws a tantrum and steals your shit is another, wanna hear some fun truths?

    If you have an E-GF, you're an idiot, deserve to have your shit stolen, and need to stop playing FFXI.

    If you give your account info out - I hope your shit gets stolen, raped, burned, and then shoved up Nynja's ass, you're a fuckwad and you don't deserve your character.

    Don't like the blunt facts? Too fucking bad. This is the internet, not the fucking Elk's Club. Nobody is what they seem and the nicer somebody acts, as a general rule, the more they're trying to extort from you. Stop being fucking idiots, we have no sympathy for anyone who got their shit stolen from e-wigger #1654326, shut the fuck up, kill your internet connections.
    Seconded. Couldn't have said it any better myself. Everytime one of these threads show up, I just shake my head.:bagel:

  10. #50
    Smells like Onions
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    5
    BG Level
    0

    Re: Dank - A Story of Betrayal, Theft, and Gaiters

    I did call a few GMs and the story they gave me was they need the item and zone in order to recover the lost items and I have no idea which zones he would have been in when dropping my rare/ex stuff. I was told they couldn't help me even though I listened a few zone for them to check and a ton of items. The reply I got after they looked into it was sorry for your luck, we need more information. Info I just don’t have....

  11. #51
    Oh, you've got green eyes.
    Oh, you've got blue eyes.
    Oh, you've got grey eyes.

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    1,835
    BG Level
    6

    Re: Dank - A Story of Betrayal, Theft, and Gaiters

    Quote Originally Posted by Khamsin
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryko
    Quote Originally Posted by Krye
    What a bastard. He should have tried to ninja a Shadow Mantle like the cool kids.
    Wow, topic won in such a succinct and quick manner.
    I'm jealous, he beat me. I clicked on this thread solely to post "Aren't you that guy who tried to ninja lot a shadow mantle?", but Krye's is more subtle.
    IBWAAAAYTL

  12. #52
    I like turtles.
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    294
    BG Level
    4
    FFXIV Character
    Nadrojj Rolyatt
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

    Re: Dank - A Story of Betrayal, Theft, and Gaiters

    Quote Originally Posted by Koyuki
    Quote Originally Posted by Octavious
    Cliche Story
    DO.NOT.GIVE.OUT.YOUR.INFO.YOU.STUPID.RETARDED.FUCK S

    Truth

  13. #53
    Demosthenes11
    Guest

    Re: Dank - A Story of Betrayal, Theft, and Gaiters

    Quote Originally Posted by SathFenrir
    Seriously, we've been seeing these topics created 1-2x a week for going on over 2 years now.

    How fucking stupid are you people?

    Getting hacked is one thing, giving your password out to some 14 year old who throws a tantrum and steals your shit is another, wanna hear some fun truths?

    If you have an E-GF, you're an idiot, deserve to have your shit stolen, and need to stop playing FFXI.

    If you give your account info out - I hope your shit gets stolen, raped, burned, and then shoved up Nynja's ass, you're a fuckwad and you don't deserve your character.

    Don't like the blunt facts? Too fucking bad. This is the internet, not the fucking Elk's Club. Nobody is what they seem and the nicer somebody acts, as a general rule, the more they're trying to extort from you. Stop being fucking idiots, we have no sympathy for anyone who got their shit stolen from e-wigger #1654326, shut the fuck up, kill your internet connections.
    whole heartedly disagree.
    To me, this game isn't about the pixels or the internet, it's about people. The people I play with - specifically the people I talk with and socialize with regularly I consider my friends; perhaps not equated the same as rl friends, but friends nonetheless. I can admit without feeling like a moron that a few of these people have my account infos. This doesn't bother me. I play this game because of the relationships I have formed with these people. The day one of them ever tries / is successful in stealing my shit / fucking with my account is the day I quit. If it ever happens, this game is no longer worth playing because the people I enjoy being around aren't worth it anymore.

    And no, I don't just go giving my info out.

    To say people with E-bf/gf are stupid I'd suggest that you shut the fuck up. Just because it doesn't work for you / you don't agree with it doesn't mean you can shit on all the people it does work for. While this certainly isn't me, saying that is far over the line.

  14. #54
    BG's favorite asshole
    I have a fairly serious medical question to ask, if I dont ask it, please ban me.

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    18,450
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Sath Fenrir
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

    Re: Dank - A Story of Betrayal, Theft, and Gaiters

    The game is about internet armor, not mithra poon.

    If you're lookin' for love the H-sims are that way =>

    Edit: and my opinion on this is based on the fact that I can confidently say that 90% of the E-couples either A) cyber all over whitegate / alzahbi / jeuno / dragon's aery and piss everyone around them off, and are 13 years old. They need to be shot. or B) people cheating on RL relationships and have real-life obligations / children that they are ditching for some 13 year old pretending to be a girl.

    Haven't seen this yourself? Come out of the rock you've been under. This isn't speculation it's a truth-based generalization and FFXI could do well to lose these wastes of gil.

  15. #55
    Oh, you've got green eyes.
    Oh, you've got blue eyes.
    Oh, you've got grey eyes.

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    1,835
    BG Level
    6

    Re: Dank - A Story of Betrayal, Theft, and Gaiters

    Quote Originally Posted by Octavious
    lets leave it where it belongs please. ...
    I need things to read during my labs
    IF ANYONE NEEDS ME I'LL BE IN MY LAB

    edit: you're welcome sath

  16. #56

    Re: Dank - A Story of Betrayal, Theft, and Gaiters

    sath has anger problems

  17. #57
    Demosthenes11
    Guest

    Re: Dank - A Story of Betrayal, Theft, and Gaiters

    Quote Originally Posted by SathFenrir
    The game is about internet armor, not mithra poon.

    If you're lookin' for love the H-sims are that way =>

    Edit: and my opinion on this is based on the fact that I can confidently say that 90% of the E-couples either A) cyber all over whitegate / alzahbi / jeuno / dragon's aery and piss everyone around them off, and are 13 years old. They need to be shot. or B) people cheating on RL relationships and have real-life obligations / children that they are ditching for some 13 year old pretending to be a girl.

    Haven't seen this yourself? Come out of the rock you've been under. This isn't speculation it's a truth-based generalization and FFXI could do well to lose these wastes of gil.
    That's great and all if you attribute it to you and your experiences, but using blanket statements and one-line quips like you did doesn't help your argument.

  18. #58
    Oh, you've got green eyes.
    Oh, you've got blue eyes.
    Oh, you've got grey eyes.

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    1,835
    BG Level
    6

    Re: Dank - A Story of Betrayal, Theft, and Gaiters

    actually sath and caiti (<3 u guys) are the reason he said 90% as opposed to 100%

    <-a jerk that had a lady or 2 while having other obligations

  19. #59
    BG's favorite asshole
    I have a fairly serious medical question to ask, if I dont ask it, please ban me.

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    18,450
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Sath Fenrir
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

    Re: Dank - A Story of Betrayal, Theft, and Gaiters

    Honestly, the way generalizations work is that I take my experiences over the years, conclude that 90% is a reasonable number for the shit I have to deal with whenever I trot through whitegate, sure, maybe you have a few friends who have rational relationships, I don't care, 10% of the player base who has e-relationships is a huge number.

    You want to try to tell me with a straight faced that xxsephirothxx's bazaar comment stating valiantly that he'll love tifarikku forever and ever is in fact an endearing relationship that will stretch the bonds of time itself, fine, but I don't buy it.

    You and I, we don't agree much, I'm fine with that, but flat out honest opinion on it, I think it's overall fucking retarded. Am I glad a few people out of the mass of retards have found some happiness? Sure, who wouldn't be.

    Walking by /em scratches behind <t>'s ear, the love of his life. /em purrrrs <3333 in Whitegate multiple times every day, does not a great romance make.

  20. #60
    Demosthenes11
    Guest

    Re: Dank - A Story of Betrayal, Theft, and Gaiters

    I respect your opinion in that sense and I can say I agree with you that most Erelationships are usually dumb / immature. But saying things like:
    If you have an E-GF, you're an idiot, deserve to have your shit stolen, and need to stop playing FFXI.
    makes you look dumb