Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
    Melee Summoner
    BG Level

Looking for my hacked character.

Hey, I know this isn't what this forum is meant for, but I figured it relates most to what I'm looking for.

Anyway, It's a level 75 warrior that originated on Ifrit. That was my only 75 so im going to assume that's what he'd be seen as.

Probably running around with 4/5 askar set (no head) and maybe even the nyzul isle great axe (sturdy axe). The original name was Matricks, and its a small elvaan with dark hair.

Let me know if you have any suspicions about anybody on your server, thanks!

Mat

I'm more gentle than I look.
    Mr. Feathers AKA Mr. Striations
    All hail Lord Yamcha

BG Level

Re: Looking for my hacked character.

Many of the elvaan models have dark hair. Could you be a bit more specific please. Also, what were your other job levels? In case he is on one of those jobs? Did you have any crafts leveled at all? ect ect. The more we know, the easier it will be to find this person.

Cerberus
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

Quote Originally Posted by Cream Soda
    Many of the elvaan models have dark hair. Could you be a bit more specific please. Also, what were your other job levels? In case he is on one of those jobs? Did you have any crafts leveled at all? ect ect. The more we know, the easier it will be to find this person.

Did you even read his full post?

Craft levels is the least likelyt hing youd 'find' it on, since you cant see others crafts. He said pretty much everything he could to describe what his character would look like.

The Veriest Berriest
    Pretty Pretty Princess

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Aikar

Craft levels is the least likelyt hing youd 'find' it on, since you cant see others crafts. He said pretty much everything he could to describe what his character would look like.
    It's not entirely wrong to state the first thing about the model, if you gave a face number it rules out quite a bit. He also might have asked about crafts in case someone pops up on a server and ends up using ffxiah/ls community. It's not likely, but it's still possible.

I'm more gentle than I look.
    Mr. Feathers AKA Mr. Striations
    All hail Lord Yamcha

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Aikar

Yes, I did read the full post. As for crafts, for example, if some new guys shows up on your server and starts shouting to sell a bunch of cursed togi and possibly a cursed togi-1, and if he actually gave his character model, you could put 2 and 2 together if he had woodworking lv 100 for example.

Also, if you were asking if I read the post because I asked his other job lvs, yes I am aware he said war is his only lv 75, but I wasn't asking about 75s I was just asking about other jobs lvs. For example if they had lv 66 drk or something.

Every tiny bit of information helps.

Not much chance of finding the character based off what gear they were wearing when hijacked and that they had dark hair.

Hydra
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

ZOMG! Nooooooo... not Mat ; ;

When I get home I'll check my flist and see if your on another server, then report back with server and name if changed...