Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
    Nickie

Warning about HASSEO currently on Quetz server

Hello! My name is Nickie and I'm from Ifrit Server. Before I post my "story" I would like to request that no one post anything regarding it being my fault that I had an expensive item taken from me, and that I'm still going to be the same nice person I am. My only goal in posting this is to caution other people from a particular player.

The short version of the story is: I loaned someone my Kraken Club and they stole it. I had loaned it to this same person several times before and had never had a problem, however, this time he chose to make up an outrageous disgusting story on our public forum in the hopes that I wouldn't contact a GM for item recovery within a week, and sadly his ploy worked.

More Details:

On January 4th, I loaned my k club to Hasseo of Ifrit Server. On January 6th, he posted a request to a pet ls on Quetzacoatl server to join their ls, and subsequently jumped servers on Jan 18th. On Feb 3rd, he sold my club for 35M after myself and two ls leaders of mine tracked him down and confronted him.

Obviously I didn't know that he had applied to a linkshell on another server, because I belived the heinous lie he posted in our forums to explain his absence. On Feb 3rd, myself and two ls leaders tracked him down using his name and ffxiah.com and exploring possible servers. We each made a mule on Quetz server and tracked him down and confronted him.

He denied everything of course, however, everything that came out of his mouth was a lie. He said he was on Titan server and gave the name that he had originally applied to his new ls as...however, that person was still quite active on Titan server. He threw two more names at us, who also both were still active on Titan server. He even went so far as to say he got his pair of Golliard Trousers through a shout party, even though it is our linkshell that got them for him.

He has the same jobs, same gear, same appearance, etc as the person who took my club on Ifrit server.

After discussing what I knew with his ls leader, we were able to confirm through all his lies that he was in fact the same person who stole my club. After changing his story several more times both with me and with his linkshell he stated he was selling the club, because he didn't want it anymore and that he was going to sell his account. He did in fact sell my club for 35M, however, I imagine he has no intention of selling his account.

He is, however, stuck on Quetz server for at least 2.5 months as he JUST transferred the middle of January. I would like to provide as much information as I know in hopes to prevent him from hurting anyone else.

His current name on Quetz is Hasseo. He was previously known as Thurle about a year ago or so on Ifrit then transfered to Kujata and had to change his name to Hasseo, and when he came back to Ifrit he was stuck with Hasseo. He has blue mage and beastmaster at 75. His black mage is around 72, and his warrior is in the mid to late 60's.

He is a male hume notably with golliard trousers, juggy, rajas, brutal etc, and currently running around with 35M gil. He also had a signed amnet mantle +1 signed by Neogenesis, however, I'm sure lots of other people do too. I do NOT believe he will sell his account, I do believe he will wait until he can transfer servers and then switch. So around April 18th, please be aware, that Hasseo/Thurle could be transferring to your server.

This is what he and his gear currently look like: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v308/ ... thurle.jpg

Again - I'm only posting this to possibly prevent him frauding anyone else he befriends. I do not wish to be called names for allowing someone to borrow such an expensive piece of gear. I will not let one person change the way I am, otherwise he wins more than my club.

Thank you for your time.

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

Re: Warning about HASSEO currently on Quetz server

After speaking to Nickie from a mule on Quetzy and researching the information given from him and going back and looking at the information given from Hasseo we broke his pearl. It was apparent that something was not right, there were too many holes in his story based on information gathered from ah.com. When I asked Hass about the situation he just said that he didnt know what was going on but this was stressing him to the point that he thinks he is going to quit the game.

The following day I got a tell from a mule saying that he was the "real" Hasseo. He said that he sold his account and the current person knew nothing about the stolen KC. And now the "buyer" wants this situation fixed. I don't know if this is the case or if it is Hasseo trying to make things go away thinking a bought character is better than having stolen a KC. But either way we do not welcome either of the two situations in our LS.

All I can say now is I hope that his remaing time on quetzy is not a pleasant one.

I'm more gentle than I look.
    Mr. Feathers AKA Mr. Striations
    All hail Lord Yamcha

BG Level

He's a piece of shit. Sorry about your losses

Edit: I'm not going to say anything like stop loaning stuff or insult you or anything like that because I've loaned out expensive stuff too, which was also stolen, but I do recommend having the person give an agreement that it is only a loan and they WILL give it back so that something like this doesn't happen to you again. Make sure to have the date time and zone the agreement was made in as to be used for future reference. Again, sorry for your loss.

Nickie

I actually did have something like that. The problem was that I chose to persue it with a GM past the one week date, because I believed that he was going to be gone for two weeks and then come back with my club.

hind sight is 20/20 sadly.

The person on Quetz server still firmly denies he is the "real" Hasseo and that he purchased the account for $2000, however, I don't believe him. Either way, he is a shitty person.

I'm more gentle than I look.
    Mr. Feathers AKA Mr. Striations
    All hail Lord Yamcha

BG Level

That sucks ; ;
    but it did make me think of something that I'll probably do and think everyone else should follow as well.
    On the week due date, have them trade it back and then reissue it if they plan to borrow again with a new agreement for each week they borrow the item.

Melee Summoner
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

Hey Nickie,

I transferred to Quetz recently, and he happens to be in the same LS i am :O. When i asked him about it, he said something about you were pissy cuz he joined the Flock blah blah blah, so yeah, its him.

BEAHCAT
    BOSTON'S FINEST

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Mith Lothaire
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix
    WoW Realm
    Cenarius

Quote Originally Posted by Nickie
    I actually did have something like that. The problem was that I chose to persue it with a GM past the one week date, because I believed that he was going to be gone for two weeks and then come back with my club.

hind sight is 20/20 sadly.

The person on Quetz server still firmly denies he is the "real" Hasseo and that he purchased the account for $2000, however, I don't believe him. Either way, he is a shitty person.
    $2000 for 1 lvl 75 job? Highly unlikely lol