Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Dynamis Schedule     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Dynamis Schedule

Hello all!

I know a similar thread was posted recently but this another alternative to it. As many of you know, one of our favorite websites for scheduling Dynamis runs (dynamiscalendar.com). I have put together a calendar site that can be used as a replacement (permanent or temporary) for the calendar site. For those of you who are not familiar with the Dynamis Calendar, it provided a convenient means to schedule Dynamis runs to avoid linkshell conflicts since Dynamis zones are not instanced. For an example of how the calendar looks, please take a look at the Carbuncle calendar page.

The calendar is opened to all linkshells from every server, and is capable of showing calendars for your specific server only. I plan in implementing features to make posting easier, change the view of the site, and possibly something to make sure there are no scheduling conflicts. If you wish to use a calendar site, please discuss it with the other linkshells on your server to avoid the most scheduling conflicts and to ensure that you are all using the same calendar site.

Thank you,
    Yajirobe

http://phpbb.vanagarden.com/

Relic Horn
    BG Level

Re: Dynamis Schedule

Not to be a pessimist, but I didn't think people actually used Dynamiscalendar.com.

Unfortunately, Remora is too uncivilized to use and follow a calendar, at least for the Tuesday/Saturday groups heh.

Good luck with your site!

Tom Wilson will never be good.
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Zero Star
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

Most NA Ifrit shells used the calendar pretty well while I was running Dyna. Guess Remora ppl just suck.

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Xanthe Celaeno
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

All of the Carbuncle shells that do Dynamis used the DC website. It's much more civilized to cockblock each other on a schedule.

Relic Horn
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Xanthe
    All of the Carbuncle shells that do Dynamis used the DC website. It's much more civilized to cockblock each other on a schedule.
    Haha. Well, I just remember when the person who made the site first advertised it, it got a lot of ridicule and people said it was retarded and such. XD I guess Remora still thought so, but some others didn't!

Remora is such a piece of trash.

I think it really relates on a server to server basis. On Phoenix we have a schedule and it works great.

whatever you guys do, it should be consistent for the whole server. You can use the calendar site I provide, or not. Either way, there's no point in using it if only half of the linkshells agree to do so.

PRINCESS NEWMUMMY
    space mini!

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Caitsith

KI was being a whore so I'm posting here. I've put Fabled's Dynamis runs on the schedule out through April. Thanks Yaji!

I host a small fourms for this for ppl on Unicorn that run on the Monday/Thursday/Friday time slots (some of our shells are Monday/Thursday, others Monday/Friday. It been up and going for over a year now. Still seems every month or so we have some new shell that doesn't check Mondays... and plops down in a zone, we have 7 active shell running on Mondays, so any new shell really messes with things. Outside of just knowing who wants to go when, the site has gotten a lot of the shells to help assist on the 3k Coin loan for relics final stage.

tbh tho, Id rather see SE not release a new Chocobo racing, Pokemon pathc, and just take a patch cycle and make Dynamis Instanced like Assults. Just because the system was made in the stoneage doesnt mean it can be evolved.

Spiders are Awesome
    BG Level

The owner of the old DynamisCalendar site played on Ragnarok and no one else on Ragnarok used it... lolDBS. They disbanded after 2 years of being unable to beat DL with 40+ people and only one relic finished after the owner bought $16k worth of gil. I think he went to LotR Online or something because he deemed FFXI not profitable enough.

i tried to find bedrock's lj post with the proof (account screenshots from hacking IGE.com), but he probably took it down

what kerb says is totally true. the owner of dynamiscalendar.com is one of the biggest jokes of our server. he spent enough money on gil that to pay for a new honda civic and called his linkshell "the last bastian of truth" on ragnarok

he also started a war with our ls b/c our forums established a dynamis calendar dedicated to just ragnarok way before he made his... and no ls from our server wanted to use his calendar. kinda stupid, childish reasons to start flame wars with us. but hey.. he's a 40+ year old man who acts like a 13 year old kid fighting for attention.

Relic Shield
    BG Level

berrima or uncgtg(whatever)?

i'm believe i still saw uncgtg few months ago, or he quit recently ? lol

So yeah... as I have been told, the old calendar site is currently working again. I have posted a poll to decide what to do with the Carbuncle linkshells, as many have already moved over to the new site. I will of course still take any new servers that wish to use the site. If you haven't used a calendar site for dynamis scheduling yet, I really do recommend using at least something to prevent schedule conflicts.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

Asura has been following a dynamis schedule rather well for a long ass time now. Only one group (lolDemonhunter) ever cockblocks anyone, as far as I've seen.

New Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

I know some linkshells that would use the calender to purposely cockblock other linkshells out of spite.

WASTE OF CURRENCY
    I CAN'T I CAN'T I CAN'T

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Izzy Izumi
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix
    WoW Realm
    Arthas

Quote Originally Posted by hotpiercedguy
    I know some linkshells that would use the calender to purposely cockblock other linkshells out of spite.
    Ditto. Then they would use the excuse, "WELL I USED THE DYNAMIS CALENDER, IT'S NOT OUR FAULT EVERY OTHER SERVER/LINKSHELL DOESN'T USE IT!"

Is this the calendar that Bahamut Server is using? My LS is trying to schedule Dynamis, but we've run into a few conflicts. I know sites were changed after an incident a while back. If anyone knows, please contact me in-game, or send a PM, post here...whatever. ^^ Just want to make sure my LS doesn't schedule over anyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Aledacia
    Is this the calendar that Bahamut Server is using? My LS is trying to schedule Dynamis, but we've run into a few conflicts. I know sites were changed after an incident a while back. If anyone knows, please contact me in-game, or send a PM, post here...whatever. ^^ Just want to make sure my LS doesn't schedule over anyone.
    One person from Bahamut requested access to the calendar, but nobody has actually used it from there yet. The Dynamis LSs need to decide which one they are going to stick with.

Fake Numbers
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin
    WoW Realm
    Durotan

Made By Dev from Odin.

a bit more "viewable" than a standard forum

http://dynamis.devs-home.de/index.php?section=news

still under construction especially what design is concerned.

select your server, select your time zone, time of reservation, area etc.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Aledacia
    Google: "dynamis schedure". First hit should be the bahamut dynamis schedule, you'll have to navigate through the home page to find the new link. Don't post the link on any forums open to the public as spam bots can/will find it and muck everything up like they did last time.