Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
Closed Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Warning to Quetz [Eromenos] UPDATE now on phoenix [Kummy]

Hello, this thread is made to prevent the player 'Eromenos' from doing on Quetz what he has notoriously done on Shiva:

He was previously known as Johnq on Shiva before his account was compromised. He then purchased a new account named Asereth - He claims this 75 BLM account (fully geared and merited) was traded for a Kirin's Osode.

He was the leader of a newer, inexperienced linkshell named Pantheon. This linkshell was linkshell that would bot heavily, sometimes they would bot a HNM (like Fafnir) then pass it to a linkshell because they could'nt kill it. They also teamed up with another linkshell to kill Nidhogg because they could'nt kill. When other linkshells claimed a HNM he would then begin to slander the linkshell for botting, then proceed to attempt to MPK on his 'friends' accounts (obviously so his character would not get banned).

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y10...220_200548.jpg

Both Dunkydouble and Alecsei from my LS have had their accounts jacked by this guy and a friend of his, Sanu.
    Asereth replied:

Those accounts were given to me, and I gave them back to their original owners.
    Yes, he did. However, they where completly stripped of thier sellable items and gear (he did not fall out with these friends, he just turned on them for an unknown reason).

--------

would always talk a lot of shit when someone other than his Linkshell wouldn't pull an NM, tried his best to MPK at Faf/Nid, and really, just made a fool of himself and his Linkshell.
    This quote leads me to my next point:
    Nidhogg popped, an EU linkshell named Fate claimed (while they where fighting Tiamat i recall), Asereth then logged in a friends PLD (while 2 GM where present) and proceeded to pull Darters to the center of the Nidhogg to make him spin than maybe flail, resulting in a mass MPK (which would obviously kill most people on Dragon's Aery, he did'nt care). Luckily Fate was expecting this and slept the Nidhogg. this happened once more, after.
    Then a player named Fsm found out that Asereth logged her character in to commit game-crimes regularly and then she changed her password, Asereth grew angry and kicked her from the linkshell.

Fsm = a member from Asereth's Linkshell
    http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y10...8_195507-1.jpg

a picture from that day:
    http://fate.ffxii.net/images/nid2.jpg

That same day he logged his friend's Ninja then pulled and Called for help on Tiamat:
    http://i274.photobucket.com/albums/j...fxilol/cfh.jpg
    (it does him no favors, Fate also killed Tiamat but he got his friend a warning from a GM)

Confession from himself botting:
    http://img502.imageshack.us/img502/3469/aserethfg2.jpg
    (Note: Asereth took this image down, it was a confession of him showing a lvl 5 Taru with a linkpearl to his LS and telling people it was the new botter for his LS)

Lastly one of his own Linkshell members testimonial against Asereth:

Dale traded an account for Asereth. The accountl was stolen by him.

Being a member of Pantheon (ex member hah) all I can say is that when it came to HNM's Dale acted like an imature little kid. When we didn't claim HNM's he would talk shit in say or try to MPK. And then when Fate or SV tried to do it to us, then they're the wrong people.

Dale kicked me from LS for pissing his girlfriend off, and he knew that when he did this I would be taking a lot of the Panth members with me. Whether or not this is the reason he changed servers I don't care, I'm just glad he's gone.

Chal changed the pass on Jimothy so he can't log on Shiva anymore (that I know of) That's not his Alt char that's his friends alt char lol.

So yea aswell as the account stealing/ MPK stuff. He's also used my CC information to server transfer without me knowing. This is my fault I know, but I've taken the charges off my Credit Card, Called SE and had the Credit card taken off the account and am in the process of having the account frozen and sending in compromised account forms.
    Do not trust this player.

EROMENOS WILL STEAL YOUR ITEMS OR YOUR ACCOUNT LIKE HE DID TO 3 OF HIS FRIENDS

re: Warning to Quetz [Eromenos] UPDATE now on phoenix [Kummy]

Thanks for the warning. Begen from our server has already posted this on our QCDN forums. I appreciate it.

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

This is the most detailed and organised warning I have ever read, Good job warning about a scammer!

Puppetmaster
    BG Level

Meh. The people I "scammed" on Shiva were complete and utter fucktards regardless. Quetz are a nice endgame bunch of players.

Btw Dunky, Alex, Sanu thx or the money, you paid for a vacation for me with the 50-something mil gil I got from you guys ^_^; (50x$35/=? do th math)

Just a fucking shame no-one wants a 75 lolpup and lolwar. The only thing I regret not doing to those accounts is dropping the rare/ex shit you ladies had.

Edit: Dunky / Alec / Sanu turned on me when I joined Zen, they were never my "friends." Also, I traded my account for an Osode from a guy from Zen called "Ridill" (daakpunk stole his account shortly after), my account was originall "Talin" of Bismarck, so yes, yes it was traded. Teza doesn't know shit. GG fag, those screenshots prove nothing.

1) Prove Fsm was ever in Pantheon.
    2) That Taru is Vanth's of CoD (notice how no CoD members deny this) it's a KingArthro bot, and that was a little light humour for the gimp players thread fuckwit.
    3)That Nidhogg screenshot? Those GM's could have been there for any number of reasons? Like my LS GM'ing Sibiant for AFK pulling, remember? (Sibiant is a Fate member, QQ)

Nice one, dickweed. This information is highly innacurate and flawed. Learn to notice sarcasm, if English is even your first fucking language you dipshit.

Thankyou for the response i was looking for.

I will not come down to your level and answer your small-minded questions, but i will ask you one thing: which Endgame LS did you join in the end? owned.

Smells like Onions
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

just wanted to let everyone know that dale has returned to ffxi, not sure if he is gonna stick around or not. but he now is using Kummy's char from Shiva. not sure if he kept the same name, but i do know he has rdm lvl'd to 75, not sure about any other jobs. also not sure if he stole it or if it was given to him, but he changed to Phoenix server. this guy is super bad news... i was actually the character he used to mpk everyone at fafnir camp.. i was on a long break from game and once when i trusted him i gave him my account info, not good lol. i was put in gm jail. thank god he didnt steal from me or drop any gear, just mpk'd ppl and they thought it was me, very embarrassing. do not let this guy ever have any info on your account or let him in your ls and certainly dont give him a sack lol, i have a ton more stories about dale because his drama never ceases. pm me if you have any questions or need any more details. dont want to bore you with all the bad and nasty shit he has done to ppl, i have made this post long enough

Dam that sux Ero was a good friend of mine didn't realize he did all this lol

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

This isn't the real Eromenos, he still plays on shiva and is now called Rokuko.

As for dale, he is extremely stupid and not really a danger to any server's endgame (wiping and raging to fafnir with full ally on several occasions). His claim rate was never that high and he never once suceeded in MPKing us, although he did try a lot. Have fun with him, camps are a lot less interesting these days.

Shadow of the House of Weave
    BG Level

Really, him on your server just means a month or two of him messing with you on 5-10 accounts and then him vanishing for being an idiot on account 5-10. He was like that on Shiva at least. He was a good member for like a week then went back to being the idiot he was in all the other LSs. However, for the month or so he's around it'll be pretty annoying. He CFH'd one or two of fate's Nidhoggs for us and MPK'd a shitty LS's kirin. The entire time he tried other shit though like stealing Dynamises and running darters/spiders on mules.

boy did he go to the wrong server, those qcdn fags and their circlejerk will circumvent him from being able to do anything

edit: phoenix is a little better

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Quote Originally Posted by Buckethead View Post
    boy did he go to the wrong server, those qcdn fags and their circlejerk will circumvent him from being able to do anything
    qft ^

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Quote Originally Posted by Overburn View Post
    Really, him on your server just means a month or two of him messing with you on 5-10 accounts and then him vanishing for being an idiot on account 5-10. He was like that on Shiva at least. He was a good member for like a week then went back to being the idiot he was in all the other LSs. However, for the month or so he's around it'll be pretty annoying. He CFH'd one or two of fate's Nidhoggs for us and MPK'd a shitty LS's kirin. The entire time he tried other shit though like stealing Dynamises and running darters/spiders on mules.
    He cfh'd one fafnir of ours when a piece of shit member sold his account to dale without telling anyone. As for the running darters and spiders through faf/hogg, I don't really think he knew what he was doing anyway because its never going to do anything more than maybe get a few people to die from breath if they aren't repositioning.

I think he may have claimed 1 nidhogg when he was running pantheon which ofcourse they didn't kill, the rest were all fafnirs which he either wiped to or raged.

As for him being a good member, I know when HCP let him join the whole of the server was taking bets on how much he would fuck the ls up, unfortunately there wasn't that far to fall.

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

Quote Originally Posted by Killkenny View Post
    He cfh'd one fafnir of ours when a piece of shit member sold his account to dale without telling anyone. As for the running darters and spiders through faf/hogg, I don't really think he knew what he was doing anyway because its never going to do anything more than maybe get a few people to die from breath if they aren't repositioning.

I think he may have claimed 1 nidhogg when he was running pantheon which ofcourse they didn't kill, the rest were all fafnirs which he either wiped to or raged.

As for him being a good member, I know when HCP let him join the whole of the server was taking bets on how much he would fuck the ls up, unfortunately there wasn't that far to fall.
    Do you ever not talk shit?

How's overdrive?

New Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

Quote Originally Posted by Killkenny View Post

he was suppose to CFH that fafnir @ 1%, not 75%....fuck he cant listen and gets to impatient.

but you have ur info messed up about his wipe or raged fafnirs, his ls got like 2-3 ridill, so they never raged/wiped to them all, just most......

not defending him btw, just correcting another stupid fucking idiot

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

he fucks farms girls

and hes a bad person

PEOPLE DO BAD THINGS ON THIS GAME HE WILL JACK YOUR SHIT LUL

New Spam Forum
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

Quote Originally Posted by Dale View Post
    Meh. The people I "scammed" on Shiva were complete and utter fucktards regardless. Quetz are a nice endgame bunch of players.

Btw Dunky, Alex, Sanu thx or the money, you paid for a vacation for me with the 50-something mil gil I got from you guys ^_^; (50x$35/=? do th math)

Just a fucking shame no-one wants a 75 lolpup and lolwar. The only thing I regret not doing to those accounts is dropping the rare/ex shit you ladies had.

Edit: Dunky / Alec / Sanu turned on me when I joined Zen, they were never my "friends." Also, I traded my account for an Osode from a guy from Zen called "Ridill" (daakpunk stole his account shortly after), my account was originall "Talin" of Bismarck, so yes, yes it was traded. Teza doesn't know shit. GG fag, those screenshots prove nothing.

1) Prove Fsm was ever in Pantheon.
    2) That Taru is Vanth's of CoD (notice how no CoD members deny this) it's a KingArthro bot, and that was a little light humour for the gimp players thread fuckwit.
    3)That Nidhogg screenshot? Those GM's could have been there for any number of reasons? Like my LS GM'ing Sibiant for AFK pulling, remember? (Sibiant is a Fate member, QQ)

Nice one, dickweed. This information is highly innacurate and flawed. Learn to notice sarcasm, if English is even your first fucking language you dipshit.
    I think you need the English lessons, to be honest. I got more of a headache reading your short post than I did reading the OP's long post with good grammar and spelling.

lrn2engrish

Quote Originally Posted by majriti View Post
    he was suppose to CFH that fafnir @ 1%, not 75%....fuck he cant listen and gets to impatient.

but you have ur info messed up about his wipe or raged fafnirs, his ls got like 2-3 ridill, so they never raged/wiped to them all, just most......

i can second that as he sent me screenshot of his first ridill drop who went to taterz iirc ( not sure )

Puppetmaster
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by majriti View Post

We got two Ridills, the first went to Xjot, the second to Taterz. As for the Nidhogg we claimed and didn't kill? I believe we got a dalm from that Nidhogg and that's the only reason Chaltor is sportin' one right now.

I can't believe someone took the time to warn people that I'm still playing, when I'm infact not. I bought an account so I could fuck around when I had time, I moved to Phoenix and realised how dead this game is so I deactivated the account. I know you don't care but, you care enough to post on this thread about drama that is 18 months old. Get a fucking life holy shit. If you guys hadn't realised, there's a life outside of your little PC screen, go find it.

Killkenny, no one cares about you, or your half-assed LS. I hear the frenchies LS is doing way better than your little escapade of faggots. You're just still bitter my LS would claim w/ 3 and give shit to Subvert. Get over it bro, life goes on.

I guess I really did leave an imprint on Shiva, you guys can't go a day without thinking about me <3

RIDE ARMOR
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

I hate to ask this but if your not playing anymore then why do you care what they say or think?
    If your living your life like you say you are then why are you on the site responding to people? :0 just a question.

Puppetmaster
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Angellus View Post
    I hate to ask this but if your not playing anymore then why do you care what they say or think?
    If your living your life like you say you are then why are you on the site responding to people? :0 just a question.
    Because Fulgore asked me if it was Eromenos of Shiva that this thread was about or me. I know Eromenos (now Rokuko) of Shiva and he's a good friend of mine. I didn't want him being blamed for shit I've done cause he still plays.

I don't nor have I ever cared what people in FFXI say or think about me. I've more respect for myself than to let some delinquents in an MMORPG get to me.

Other than that, I replied mainly for the humour that people still talk about me on this pos game.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast