Thread: One Piece Thread     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

Quote Originally Posted by Not Kuno View Post
    Chopper can be annoying, but generally he's pretty cool. How he acts kinda changes over time and gets to be more tolerable, kind of like Usopp. He was sooooooo annoying/I hated him at first. It took a while but eventually turned really cool and is one of my favorite characters. I guess thats kind of why OP is really good, you can see how everyone changes over time.

Also if you missed Arlong Park, you're going to have to read it at some point. <.< It was a decent arc but something comes out of that later on that is kind of important. Don't want to spoil. D:
    I mentioned this earlier in the thread, but I really hate hysteric people. Not just in anime, but in every media and real life. I've seen some cute/funny scenes with him (how he fails at hiding, when he can't figure who Sogeking is..etc), but in general, the way he always panic irritates me to no end. Usopp annoys me too, but never as much as Chopper for some reason. Brook, Luffy, Sanji and Zoro are my favorite, and I don't imagine my opinion changing much considering the characters didn't change between their introduction and Thriller Bark.

I'm not planning to skip any segment. Seeing the part I missed was the reason why I started reading the manga.

blax n gunz
    BG Level

Usopp has done a lot of growing up since the Water Seven Arc, which is definitely the strongest arc of the entire OP run.

AkashiXI

Am I the only one who loves Zoro & Usopp with a passion? Zoro is my #1 favorite because he's so fucking strong and doesn't rely on devil fruit. His storyline is awesome too, and I still think that girl that follows Smoke around is his childhood friend. That & I can totally relate to Zoro's horrible direction... I have similar problems irl>_>.

Usopp? He's the underdog, that's why I like him. There's plenty of potential with him, and I know they'll make him fairly strong AND important towards the end of the series.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

New chapter up. Where the hell did he go?!

The God Damn Kuno
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kuno Sedai
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Spoiler: show
    No fucking clue. Watch him end up at Impel Down, causing Luffy to meet up with his brother there.

Also - Monster Chopper is fucking epic. I can't wait to see what happens there.

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Amelia Diremii
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

FUCK. I WANT 513 NOWWWWWW. Q_Q

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

Fuck I knew Chopper was going to use that rumble ball x3 again....I wonder what going to happened to Zoro when Kuma used his paw powers. ANOTHER AMAZING CHAPTER<3333

2600klub
    ǝƃuɐɥɔ ǝlʇıʇ ɥʇ01 ǝɥʇ ǝʞıl sı sıɥʇ ƃɯo ʎuunɟ ƃuıɥʇǝɯos ɥɐlq ɥɐlq ɥɐlq ǝɥ ǝǝǝǝǝǝǝlopuɐʌ puǝıɹɟ ʇsǝq s,poƃ ǝsɹoɥ ǝɥʇ sı ǝɥ ǝǝǝǝǝǝlopuɐʌ

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Vandole Horsegod
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

holy fuck.

The God Damn Kuno
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kuno Sedai
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Vandole View Post
    holy fuck.
    I think this has been the reaction for the last few chapters, and every chapter for quite some time.

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Amelia Diremii
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

I'd say all but the first few chapters were pretty "holy fuck" worthy.

AkashiXI

HOLY FUCK

Seriously, can OP get ANY better...?

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Amelia Diremii
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

Only if we found out that Gol D. Roger was Luffy's father or something, would be funny. I hope they do give some more back story on Roger and who all was a part of his crew. Which I'm guessing would be why they would introduce Rayleigh.

2600klub
    ǝƃuɐɥɔ ǝlʇıʇ ɥʇ01 ǝɥʇ ǝʞıl sı sıɥʇ ƃɯo ʎuunɟ ƃuıɥʇǝɯos ɥɐlq ɥɐlq ɥɐlq ǝɥ ǝǝǝǝǝǝǝlopuɐʌ puǝıɹɟ ʇsǝq s,poƃ ǝsɹoɥ ǝɥʇ sı ǝɥ ǝǝǝǝǝǝlopuɐʌ

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Vandole Horsegod
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

while i'm on a predicting spree,

kuma is teleporting them to safety.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Why?

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Amelia Diremii
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

Remember when Zoro absorbed the pain that Luffy had? I guess that'd be why.

2600klub

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Vandole Horsegod
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

Quote Originally Posted by Leb View Post
    Remember when Zoro absorbed the pain that Luffy had? I guess that'd be why.
    yuhp.

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

Quote Originally Posted by Leb View Post
    Only if we found out that Gol D. Roger was Luffy's father or something, would be funny. I hope they do give some more back story on Roger and who all was a part of his crew. Which I'm guessing would be why they would introduce Rayleigh.
    Um....I guess you miss this memo son....

AkashiXI

Yeah, in One Piece, anyone with D. as their middle initial is super important or super strong for some reason. They haven't explained it yet, but I'm ASSUMING it has to do about the hidden history. Maybe something about a special bloodline, or something to that extent.

^ The above doesn't require any spoiler tags because it's all speculation for something that hasn't been discussed yet.

P.S: Since we're talking about Luffy's parents, did they ever explain who Luffy's mother is? I always assumed it was that lady who was the owner of the bar that Luffy ate the devil in (also where the bandits started the fight with Shanks). I'm not sure if they said it was his mother or not, so any help would be nice:O

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

It also sooooo obvious that who Luffy other grandfather is beside Garp and yeah nothing was mention about Luffy's mother....wish they will do something about that soon /sigh

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Amelia Diremii
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

Quote Originally Posted by Haiko View Post
    Um....I guess you miss this memo son....
    I did miss that, I thought Dragon was his Grandfather. Whoa. Was this a recent chapter?

Am I getting people mixed up? q_q

[edit]

Hasn't all of the people who inherited the Will of D also been fruit users? I know Dragon was the Wind based logia, Luffy is Rubber paramecia, Ace is Fire Logia, Garp is what? Isn't he a fruit user also?

We haven't even heard if Roger had a fruit power as well either, have we?

Also, I think that the Marines are doing some weird gene manipulation. Because remember Garp's punches affect Luffy as well like this dude's did in 513.

[edit#2]

Oh, wait. I remember that now. That's right after the CP9 arc, right?

Closed Thread
Page 11 of 311 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 ... LastLast