The God Damn Kuno
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kuno Sedai
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Hooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooly fucking shit at 513.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck
    WoW Realm
    Kilrogg

What's gonna happen to sunny?!?!

Cerberus
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

the old guy is probably gonna take care of it

only thing to say at times like these; wtf

The God Damn Kuno
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kuno Sedai
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by aznmajiktaru View Post
    What's gonna happen to sunny?!?!
    I'm slightly more concerned about the fact that

Spoiler: show
    the strawhat pirates are completely destroyed

nah...
    i believe kuma saved'em... he struck me as a man of honor (compared to fuckers like flamingo and moria), the zoro scene was more than enough proof. i have a feeling he teleported them to safety, although there might be catch to this.

AkashiXI

OMG I LOVE YOU ONE PIECE
    http://img39.onemanga.com/mangas/000...0076762/11.jpg
    ^ this is why I feel that the nakama isn't in danger at all. Kuma really seems like a man of his word (he used to be a pirate, yeah? If so then he must have SOME respect for the Dark King).

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level

Brooke didn't even get to finish his Skull Joke! ; ;

AkashiXI

Oh wait, I'm already- *poof* XD

The God Damn Kuno
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kuno Sedai
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

The entire arc leading upto this chapter is exactly why OP is the best manga out there. In any other manga, Kuma would have a mysterious change of heart, teamed up with Luffy to fight Kizaru, and then sacrified himself. Then Luffy would get some new power up from that or something lame. Or at the very end Luffy would show his TRUE POWER and kicked everyones ass.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

What a sweet fucking chapter. Love this damn manga

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Adrianne Lehmen
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

I'm not exactly caught up to the current chapter yet, but can someone explain to me exactly what powers Kuma has?

AkashiXI

Gotta agree with Kuno, I love how OP always puts themselves in check. They seem like a wtfamazing crew, but they're always getting their asses beat and learning from it. Like the time when Luffy was frozen by that Admiral, and Luffy realized that he wasn't strong enough to protect his nakama. He trained and then learned his gear #2 (I think, the one where he goes really fast). In other mangas, they would do exactly like Kuno said, and I hate that shit. I hate how a fight is SO one-sided the entire time until the very end, where <insert main hero here> builds up his final strength and somehow finishes the boss who was OWNING THE ENTIRE TIME in one hit. That shit is ridiculous >_>.

/rant

The God Damn Kuno
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kuno Sedai
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Marcicus View Post
    I'm not exactly caught up to the current chapter yet, but can someone explain to me exactly what powers Kuma has?
    Nobody knows for sure but...

None of this is really spoiler if you read thriller bark-nothing really new gets found out about his power since then.

He ate the paw paw fruit. The stuff that's completely known about it is that he can deflect things with his paws. He can also compress air in them? or something? and shoot that air out like air beam type of thing, or compress the air in his hand to make some sort of bomb. Also he can teleport around randomly and teleport other people, but nobody knows why/how yet. He's a big mystery which is why it's so interesting. I'm also really glad that this type of super strong guy is a paramecia type, instead of going along the whole ALL THE SUPER STRONG GUYS ARE LOGIA thing (smoker, ao koji, kizaru etc).

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Amelia Diremii
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

Someone make a time machine and give it to us so we can go forward in time for 514. Q_Q

AkashiXI

Don't forget Kuno that

Kuma's teleport powers apparently makes you fly in the air for 3days and 3nights, which is kind of interesting on how it really works. Maybe he sends you off with a gust of wind that's so strong, he can calculate the pressure and place you exactly wherever in the world he wants you to be?O_o

Cerberus
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

mmmm that means luffy is gonna spend 3 days and nights without any food!

The God Damn Kuno
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kuno Sedai
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

I didn't mention it because it's a rumor and something he wasn't sure of. You probably just wake up instantly but in reality 3 days passed since you got warped.

I like to eat food
    BG Level

That gives them enough time to rest and recover from all the ass-kicking then go back and get the ship

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

I think everyone shouldn't be concern about the straw hats crew because they will be back together eventually even though it was a powerful chapter (<3 Luffy being emotional about his nakama almost made me cry). I want to know what the fuck did Kuma discussed with Rayliegh because it seem very important and may effect the whole storyline of One Piece but none the less One Piece still tops off as the best manga ever and if anyone argues that fact then fuck you go read OP now.

Closed Thread
Page 13 of 311 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 ... LastLast