Closed Thread
Page 14 of 311 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 64 ... LastLast

Thread: One Piece Thread     submit to reddit submit to twitter

I like to eat food
    BG Level

Spoiler: show
    Is the guy Shinjibukai(sp?) from Thriller Bark gone for good? If so, isnt there a seat open?

Ridill
    BG Level

funny observation:

In the bleach/naruto threads, spoiler tags are almost non existent except for like the 5hours after a chapter release, even though alot of people who only watch the anime go to those threads, or arent caught up on the manga.
    but here, almost every post is tagged, and almost everyone who posts here is 100% caught up on the manga.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

I don't know about the Bleach threads, but from what I've seen in the Naruto threads, there's mostly talk about the manga, not the anime.

AkashiXI

Quote Originally Posted by Tokitoki View Post
    Is the guy Shinjibukai(sp?) from Thriller Bark gone for good? If so, isnt there a seat open?
    If you're talking about the guy that can take your shadow and put it into a doll, then yes, he is. After that guy dies, the World Government seeks a new Shinji. Blackbeard becomes the new Shinji by proving his worth (he fights Ace and wins, thus turning him into the world government).

@Souj: Yeah, I noticed that too. I don't read the Naruto thread, but the Bleach thread is just cluttered with complaints. I find it kind of funny that the more popular anime/manga is being criticized more by their own fans than the less popular one in NA. >_>

blax n gunz
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Souj View Post
    funny observation:

In the bleach/naruto threads, spoiler tags are almost non existent except for like the 5hours after a chapter release, even though alot of people who only watch the anime go to those threads, or arent caught up on the manga.
    but here, almost every post is tagged, and almost everyone who posts here is 100% caught up on the manga.
    It's also because neither Bleach of Naruto have had a serious 'reveal' in a long time. It's just a lot of exposition and copped-out fights: 'AHAH You thought you were more powerful than me AND YET BEHOLD MY UNBEATABLE TECHNIQUE NEXT PLEASE.'

I like to eat food
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by AkashiXI View Post
    If you're talking about the guy that can take your shadow and put it into a doll, then yes, he is. After that guy dies, the World Government seeks a new Shinji. Blackbeard becomes the new Shinji by proving his worth (he fights Ace and wins, thus turning him into the world government).
    I thought Blackbeard got the slot when Crocodile died, after the arc in Alabasta

AkashiXI

Naw, that was someone else. Go to onepiece wiki to find out who it was, I'm too lazy atm

I like to eat food
    BG Level

On Blackbeard:
    "After beating Ace, he turnes him in to the World Government and is appointed the replacement for Sir Crocodile as a Shichibukai"

On Shichibukai:
    Members

* Dracule Mihawk
    * Jimbei
    * Sir Crocodile (later replaced by Blackbeard)
    * Donquixote Doflamingo
    * Bartholomew Kuma
    * Blackbeard (replacement of Sir Crocodile)
    * Gecko Moria
    * The seventh Shichibukai has not yet been revealed or mentioned.

If Moria is done for then they need a replacement. I do remember them saying that they wanted to keep Moria's defeat quiet because it would make them look bad.

AkashiXI

oh, my bad then, guess i got my time line mixed up

The God Damn Kuno
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kuno Sedai
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

I don't think they will replace Moria, especially at a time like this. It's kinda hard to hide the Crocodile thing, but nobody knows Moria lost. Of course the problem is even if they keep Moria, he is super weak without Thriller Bark. Also I don't think he can take his shadow out of his body during the day or he dies himself, making him pretty useless for most fights.

And yeah, Blackbeard got the spot for turning in Ace.

Relic Shield
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Not Kuno View Post
    Nobody knows for sure but...

None of this is really spoiler if you read thriller bark-nothing really new gets found out about his power since then.

He ate the paw paw fruit. The stuff that's completely known about it is that he can deflect things with his paws. He can also compress air in them? or something? and shoot that air out like air beam type of thing, or compress the air in his hand to make some sort of bomb. Also he can teleport around randomly and teleport other people, but nobody knows why/how yet. He's a big mystery which is why it's so interesting. I'm also really glad that this type of super strong guy is a paramecia type, instead of going along the whole ALL THE SUPER STRONG GUYS ARE LOGIA thing (smoker, ao koji, kizaru etc).
    Additional about kuma
    Remember fight right after the moria fight, between Kuma and Zoro? Kuma got another ability that able to create a transferable "pain ball" to anyone.

Elvaan Death Machine
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Pharaun Methelys
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Hold on a second, I gotta pick my jaw up of the floor after 513, shit was amazing.

The God Damn Kuno
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kuno Sedai
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

514 is pretty good.

Not what I was hoping for, but at least we understand what Kuma did exactly. This chapter was ok but it's just setting the stage right now, can't expect too much.

blax n gunz
    BG Level

lol mushrooms.

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Adrianne Lehmen
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

"looks like we missed a mushroom in between his legs....why does it keep stretching!?" lololololololol

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level

I lol'd at sleeping while in flight.

2600klub
    ǝƃuɐɥɔ ǝlʇıʇ ɥʇ01 ǝɥʇ ǝʞıl sı sıɥʇ ƃɯo ʎuunɟ ƃuıɥʇǝɯos ɥɐlq ɥɐlq ɥɐlq ǝɥ ǝǝǝǝǝǝǝlopuɐʌ puǝıɹɟ ʇsǝq s,poƃ ǝsɹoɥ ǝɥʇ sı ǝɥ ǝǝǝǝǝǝlopuɐʌ

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Vandole Horsegod
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

this is why i love one piece. fucking epic shit happens and fucking hilarious shit happens the next week.

The God Damn Kuno
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kuno Sedai
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Gomu gomu no handjob

2600klub
    ǝƃuɐɥɔ ǝlʇıʇ ɥʇ01 ǝɥʇ ǝʞıl sı sıɥʇ ƃɯo ʎuunɟ ƃuıɥʇǝɯos ɥɐlq ɥɐlq ɥɐlq ǝɥ ǝǝǝǝǝǝǝlopuɐʌ puǝıɹɟ ʇsǝq s,poƃ ǝsɹoɥ ǝɥʇ sı ǝɥ ǝǝǝǝǝǝlopuɐʌ

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Vandole Horsegod
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

GOMU GOMU NO BUKAKKE

AkashiXI

lol, wasn't one of the girls topless too? w t f onepiece

Closed Thread
Page 14 of 311 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 64 ... LastLast