BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Amelia Diremii
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

lol @ 514, I seriously lol'd so hard.

Seems like Kuma can send people only to places where he has left that paw print.

I wonder if Nami/Robin gets sent to an island of just men and eats special clams.

AkashiXI

Naw, she'll get sent to an all female island too, I swear she's a Lesbian.

The God Damn Kuno
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kuno Sedai
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Leb View Post
    lol @ 514, I seriously lol'd so hard.

Seems like Kuma can send people only to places where he has left that paw print.

I wonder if Nami/Robin gets sent to an island of just men and eats special clams.
    It looks like the paw print was the impact made.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck
    WoW Realm
    Kilrogg

Yea the paw print was a burst of air to break their crash so they don't die.

i think its safe to say luffy will get some type of power boost from the amazon ladies, prolly everyone else too on their respective islands (or wherever the fuck they're at)

AkashiXI

MUSHROOM STRETCHING POWERRRRRR

blax n gunz
    BG Level

Gomu Gomu no Mushroom Noose! The ultimate attack!

The God Damn Kuno
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kuno Sedai
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

515 was ok.

Spoiler: show
    I really hope he doesn't spend a lot of time there. Maybe the Yonkou that's coming can help him find his nakama since he saved her daughter?

blax n gunz
    BG Level

filler! nooooo!

The God Damn Kuno
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kuno Sedai
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Correction View Post
    filler! nooooo!
    What filler? See below. D:

The person on the boat is most likely Lolas mom, and probably one of the Yonkou as well.

And while this is blatently stolen from AP forums, someone suggested margaret's treasure will be Luffys balls which helps fill out the following:

Straw Hat Candidate Criteria:
    [ ] Sad past
    [X] Life ambition
    [ ] Quirky combat style

Ridill
    BG Level

this is the one problem I have with One Piece. Alot of the places they go to and the things that happen to them seem unnecessary, but then they make it apart of the story line by throwing in some super strong guy at the end of the arc that ties it together with the rest of the story.

blax n gunz
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Not Kuno View Post
    The person on the boat is most likely Lolas mom, and probably one of the Yonkou as well.

And while this is blatently stolen from AP forums, someone suggested margaret's treasure will be Luffys balls which helps fill out the following:

Straw Hat Candidate Criteria:
    [ ] Sad past
    [X] Life ambition
    [ ] Quirky combat style

I'm still getting used to Brooke. I just barely got used to Franky before they landed on Thriller Bark, and only because he had such a big part in the whole Water 7 route and we learned a lot about him on the way. Brooke hasn't had anything to do yet. I really really hope they're done adding crew members for a while. I could tolerate another Vivi-style character. But not another crew member.

Meanwhile:
    [x] Lots of new character introductions
    [x] Luffy on a quest to get back to where he started (having a crew in this case)
    [x] A lot of slapstick humor

Screams 'filler' no matter how you slice it. I'm saddened that we seem to have seen the last of Kizaru, Kuma and Silver for a long time.

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

I'm still getting used to Brooke. I just barely got used to Franky before they landed on Thriller Bark, and only because he had such a big part in the whole Water 7 route and we learned a lot about him on the way. Brooke hasn't had anything to do yet. I really really hope they're done adding crew members for a while. I could tolerate another Vivi-style character. But not another crew member.

Meanwhile:
    [x] Lots of new character introductions
    [x] Luffy on a quest to get back to where he started (having a crew in this case)
    [x] A lot of slapstick humor

Screams 'filler' no matter how you slice it. I'm saddened that we seem to have seen the last of Kizaru, Kuma and Silver for a long time.
    You can't just expect every One Piece chapter to be awesome and godly, true it did slow down on the action/story but still we find out on what happened with Luffy when he disappear by Kuma. I guess this is a new arc on how Luffy try to find his nakamas while meeting the amazons.

blax n gunz
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Haiko View Post
    You can't just expect every One Piece chapter to be awesome and godly, true it did slow down on the action/story but still we find out on what happened with Luffy when he disappear by Kuma. I guess this is a new arc on how Luffy try to find his nakamas while meeting the amazons.

The best I can hope is that this story is Luffy's rebirth as a warrior capable of beating a shichibukai like Kuma.

Anything less than that and my heart will break.

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

The best I can hope is that this story is Luffy's rebirth as a warrior capable of beating a shichibukai like Kuma.

Anything less than that and my heart will break.
    I highly doubt Kuma going to be an enemy after what happened with him and Rayleigh discussion which might lead to something bigger and I get the feeling when he was first introduced in the manga he seems more like an ally.

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Amelia Diremii
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

I highly doubt Kuma going to be an enemy after what happened with him and Rayleigh discussion which might lead to something bigger and I get the feeling when he was first introduced in the manga he seems more like an ally.
    I think they first introduced him as an enemy, but after what Zoro absorbed all of Luffy's pain and suffering and how Sanji offered to take it as well, he saw how much respect his crew had for him and things went all KAWAIIDESU~~~~~~ and stuff and now he's on their side.

a.k.a. "Kuma>> FK U GVT"

Relic Shield
    BG Level

Ppl probably forgot about an important thing. Kuma still a pirate, it just the fact that he is too powerful that the marine can't handle him easily so they gave him the position, just same as the crocodile and the others.

Cerberus
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

needs more whitebeard vs marines tbh

The God Damn Kuno
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kuno Sedai
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by jimbo View Post
    needs more whitebeard vs marines tbh
    Oh hell yeah, but one of the reasons I think Kuma sent them all away was because he/the government thought Luffy would interfere with Ace so makes sense that they arn't showing this.

The God Damn Kuno
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kuno Sedai
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

So she's the last shichibukai, huh? That's interesting I guess. She's still a total bitch, though.

Closed Thread
Page 15 of 311 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 65 ... LastLast