Page 53 of 311 FirstFirst ... 3 43 51 52 53 54 55 63 103 ... LastLast

Thread: One Piece Thread     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Turalyon

Blackbeard is so badass - the third party and unpredictable element make him definitely a character that will last long throughout the series.

Also, the cover was surprising.

I'm also predicting that Blackbeard has some grievances with Whitebeard or something. I'm using their real names being crossed from the real Black/Whitebeard Pirates as a symbol where they are connected.

The God Damn Kuno
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kuno Sedai
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Spoiler: show
    I always thought awakened Zoans were zoans that ate the type that they are. Like the cow one at the cow fruit, etc

Elvaan Death Machine
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Pharaun Methelys
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Spoiler: show
    I wanted to see more Luffy vs BB, but that was still a really good chapter. I can't wait to find out what BB is plotting.

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

Nice chapter, much better than last week.

I liked Crocodile's reply to Blackbeard a lot. It's one of those replies that seem appropriate in many situation, but is underused.

Cerberus
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Caitsith

Quote Originally Posted by Kaylia View Post
    Nice chapter, much better than last week.

I liked Crocodile's reply to Blackbeard a lot. It's one of those replies that seem appropriate in many situation, but is underused.
    agreed and it makes my new sig

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

403 out guys....
    and yes i did scream at the end even though i knew whats coming.

The God Damn Kuno
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kuno Sedai
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

I like to wait for the HQ version. Shit looks cash.

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

I believe once Kuma sends everyone flying the filler will start and it will be about the rest of the strawhats crew on where they land because i don't think it will appear on the manga after this much epicness of Luffy trying to rescue Ace and now Blackbeard in the picture. I hope they do that with the fillers so it wont be boring

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Turalyon

I hope they don't. I assumed that all the other island adventures the other crew have are essential to preparing them for the New World.

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Cho'gall

My hope is that if they put fillers in after Kuma sends them flying they get the information from Oda and just expand upon what is actually going on with all of them.

I'm not sure how much of them will get shown in the manga, however. Sanji is being put into the cover pages which is how he's told some smaller stories that he never really expanded upon(just moved on with, like Buggy). Though I think some will get a number of scenes, Zoro will get a few chapters for sure.

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

Quote Originally Posted by Lee View Post
    I hope they don't. I assumed that all the other island adventures the other crew have are essential to preparing them for the New World.
    that is actually true but you know the anime is getting real close to the manga so they have to use fillers soon and I can't think of any reason of what fillers going to be about and yes i know what fillers are...will be weird if fillers starts after kuma sends everyone and then the next episode will shown all of them back together sailing to some island.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Zeb Adiah
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion

The only other thing I think the fillers could do would be to show us some Colbey & Helmeppo advenchas. But I think the individual stories of the Straw Hats will be what we are going to get.

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Amelia Diremii
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

God I love this show and manga. Such a cliff-hanger ending to 403 if you don't read the manga. Lol

I say wait to see what happens, if they do island fillers then what will happen in the manga? I don't see island fillers personally.

Cerberus
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Caitsith

a few days old but no one has posted it here yet

but apparently Funimation place the 1st ep that was to be simulcast streaming online on a public server a few days be4 and it got ripped and put up on torrents.... so now they're all butt hurt and blaming their fans and backing out of showing one piece online

Funimation Cancels One Piece Simulcast

additional blog link

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Amelia Diremii
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

Wow. Seriously? That sucks and here I was excited for subbers that aren't dumbasses. This is why we can't have nice things.

Full story on the streaming cancelling below. Fumination being morons with their public server, and blaming it on everyone else.

Here is the link

The God Damn Kuno
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kuno Sedai
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Ah I heard about this a few days ago when the up came up early. Kinda sucks but I doubt I woulda watched it anyway.

Cerberus
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Caitsith

They are just plain handling it wrong, they would had been much better off moving forward with showing the episodes and redo the how they host them on the server so they wont get ripped. All they are doing is causing more animosity within their built in foreign fan-base that is made primary of people who torrent fan-subs of their show.

But I digress, still waiting for an anime studio to realize they could air subbed anime on he same day as in JP on a regular US network or even cable channel and and get insanely high ratings (assuming is a an already popular series).

blax n gunz
    BG Level

I won't lie, I watched 403 (which is like...the fourth OP anime I've ever watched) because folks were creaming their pants. I was immediately saddened that Norio Wakamoto wasn't the voice for Kizaru.

Sea Torques
    BG Level

Pretty interesting chapter overall.

One Piece 545 page 01 | One Manga

Closed Thread
Page 53 of 311 FirstFirst ... 3 43 51 52 53 54 55 63 103 ... LastLast