+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 309 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 58 ... LastLast
Results 141 to 160 of 6163

Thread: One Piece Thread     submit to reddit submit to twitter submit to tumblr

  1. #141
    Salvage Bans
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    796
    BG Level
    5
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    That was pretty epic lol Kuma got rocked

  2. #142
    Bagel
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    1,455
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

    The power of Admiral Kizaru is fucking nuts and he going after Luffy, Law and Kidd next damn I want next chapter already >_>p

  3. #143
    blax n gunz
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    11,169
    BG Level
    9

    Just hope the battle doesn't end up with them figuring out that his shit doesn't penetrate mirrors or something like that.

    Oops did I just type a spoiler outside of the tags? :D

  4. #144
    The God Damn Kuno
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    13,673
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Kuno Sedai
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Sweet creeping raptor jesus at 511....

    I mean.. HOLY FUCKING SHIT. This shit just got super intense, as if it wasn't already.

  5. #145
    Nidhogg
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    3,518
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Amelia Diremii
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

    Wait. Is the Admiral a "Light" Logia? Like the opposite of blackbeard?

  6. #146
    The God Damn Kuno
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    13,673
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Kuno Sedai
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Yeah it seems that way. Glad it finally got said so were not wondering this whole time.

  7. #147

    FUCK FUCK FUCK
    INC EPIC BATTLE UPGRADE TO OMGHOLYSHIT BATTLE

    i can only wonder why naruto and bleach get more love than one piece in the states, seriously lol i just don't get it. even the anime is more superior
    one piece is one of the rare series i actually cough up and buy the manga with cash...
    oda should be made into a god and worshipped by all manga readers like guan yu in china,

  8. #148
    The God Damn Kuno
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    13,673
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Kuno Sedai
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Yeah no shit. If this was any other shonen, one of them would have to unleash their FULL POWER and take down all 3 at once.

  9. #149
    Nidhogg
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    3,518
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Amelia Diremii
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

    Even Goku's over 9000 wouldn't be able to handle Ace's power or even Sanji.

  10. #150
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    1,915
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

    Quote Originally Posted by Not Kuno View Post
    Why is there a thread about the Naruto and Bleach anime/manga and none about One Piece?
    Because One Piece sucks

  11. #151
    The God Damn Kuno
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    13,673
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Kuno Sedai
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Quote Originally Posted by Kang View Post
    Because One Piece sucks
    gtfo

  12. #152
    Nidhogg
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    3,518
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Amelia Diremii
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

    Quote Originally Posted by Kang View Post
    Because One Piece sucks
    Die~!

  13. #153
    Users Awaiting Email Confirmation
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    1,149
    BG Level
    6

    Quote Originally Posted by yayaok View Post
    FUCK FUCK FUCK
    INC EPIC BATTLE UPGRADE TO OMGHOLYSHIT BATTLE

    i can only wonder why naruto and bleach get more love than one piece in the states, seriously lol i just don't get it. even the anime is more superior
    one piece is one of the rare series i actually cough up and buy the manga with cash...
    oda should be made into a god and worshipped by all manga readers like guan yu in china,
    Hell fucking yeah. It used to be real popular, but it's such a long series that the fan base (in NA) is starting to dwindle. But the series is super popular in Japan so... I couldn't careless what people think as long as they continue to make it. OP is one of the few long-standing shows that actually makes me feel emotional (read: cry. Yeah, YOU GUYS WERE SAD TOO WHEN THEY DESTROYED MERRY ; ; ), and actually put heart into the character development.

    Anyways, 511 is HOTTTTTTT. MUST. READ. NEXT. CHAPTER. ;O

  14. #154
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    1,915
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

    I guess it's okay. But the Mr. Fantastic reject DOES suck.









    I can't do it, One Piece still sucks! >.<

  15. #155
    Nidhogg
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    3,518
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Amelia Diremii
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

    Quote Originally Posted by AkashiXI View Post
    Hell fucking yeah. It used to be real popular, but it's such a long series that the fan base (in NA) is starting to dwindle. But the series is super popular in Japan so... I couldn't careless what people think as long as they continue to make it. OP is one of the few long-standing shows that actually makes me feel emotional (read: cry. Yeah, YOU GUYS WERE SAD TOO WHEN THEY DESTROYED MERRY ; ; ), and actually put heart into the character development.

    Anyways, 511 is HOTTTTTTT. MUST. READ. NEXT. CHAPTER. ;O
    I almost QQ'd at that too. Isn't the writer of OP the same one that does Katekyo Hitman Reborn!?

  16. #156
    Users Awaiting Email Confirmation
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    1,149
    BG Level
    6

    Quote Originally Posted by Kang View Post
    I guess it's okay. But the Mr. Fantastic reject DOES suck.









    I can't do it, One Piece still sucks! >.<
    Sucks as in you hate the artstyle, right? That's understandable, the background/scenery is absolutely beautiful, but sometimes the characters can come off looking just plain ugly. But as far as the storyline and how things progress? Please, OP is way better when it comes to that, compared to other popular animes out there. Even the filler doesn't feel like filler >_>

  17. #157
    Nidhogg
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    3,518
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Amelia Diremii
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

    Not to mention there hardly is any filler.

  18. #158
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    17,488
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

    Even the filler doesn't feel like filler >_>
    I beg to differ

    And seriously, One Piece suffer from drawn out/half filler episodes just as bad as other shonen.

  19. #159
    Users Awaiting Email Confirmation
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    1,149
    BG Level
    6

    Really? If you follow the shonens, you should know which manga (atm) is introducing some amazing plots, and which is having a feud between which warrior is the prettiest.

  20. #160
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    1,915
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

    Quote Originally Posted by AkashiXI View Post
    Sucks as in you hate the artstyle, right? That's understandable, the background/scenery is absolutely beautiful, but sometimes the characters can come off looking just plain ugly. But as far as the storyline and how things progress? Please, OP is way better when it comes to that, compared to other popular animes out there. Even the filler doesn't feel like filler >_>
    Yeah, it's the animation.