Closed Thread
Page 2 of 311 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 ... LastLast

Thread: One Piece Thread     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Puppetmaster
    BG Level

Re: One Piece Thread

Man, I don't know about the rest of you, but the ending to the Water 7 arc was probably one of the most exciting things anime wise for me. I don't know how they are going to top that in the next arc. Maybe by adding some more Shanks.

Thanks for starting the One Piece thread . Its tough in the RL, I have a very hard time getting my friends to even consider watching this anime because of the drawing style. But once you realize that every character drawn in One Piece looks unique, you realize the genius behind the art style.

Banned.

BG Level

To be fair at the DBZ comparison, Thriller Bark is made up of fucking filler over filler. The last fight looks rushed

luffy's 23combo was pretty fucking dope though (wont say more cause of spoilers), and so was the crewcombo lol
    ps: ZORO IS A GOD AMONG MEN, TRUE MEN

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Cho'gall

One Piece is awesome. It's my favorite of the long-standing animes (Naruto + Bleach) because I think the anime is just so well done, Bleach and Naruto seem to go sooooo slowwwww at times but One Piece actually has scripted humor which really speeds things up. As well, OP just takes forever on the opening (two of them lol) instead of making scenes go slower, which I think works better. I don't read the manga, yet at least, I think the anime is well done I can just wait for that. Whereas in Naruto and Bleach the anime is pretty poorly done except a few episodes.

I haven't watched the last few episodes (Nami/Chopper/Usopp had just gotten to the mansion) because Vegapunk was my usual place and they've been slow so I've fallen behind, even though I watched my latest two on stage6 lol I'll go download the latest now and watch them

Always wondered why there was no OP thread, same with a Supernatural thread (I've seen it mentioned and people like it but never got a thread like Heroes/House) but never got to making either.

The Dazzler
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by yayaok
    I can agree with this, and fuck yeah at a One Piece thread. I used to just watch K-F's but they were going slower than the second coming of jesus, and then I sat down and watched the second episode of Water 7 to ~315 in two days. Best two days ever

The God Damn Kuno
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kuno Sedai
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Tythera
    Quote Originally Posted by yayaok
    I can agree with this, and fuck yeah at a One Piece thread. I used to just watch K-F's but they were going slower than the second coming of jesus, and then I sat down and watched the second episode of Water 7 to ~315 in two days. Best two days ever
    I did the same thing. lol Was gay going through like 10 different sub groups to get all of water 7 though.

And yes Zoro was already badass to begin with, but the end of the TB arc was just god damn. Some of TB did feel kind of rushed/fillerish but I sure as fuck was at the edge of my seat all throught the end. Oda doesn't disappoint.

2600klub
    ǝƃuɐɥɔ ǝlʇıʇ ɥʇ01 ǝɥʇ ǝʞıl sı sıɥʇ ƃɯo ʎuunɟ ƃuıɥʇǝɯos ɥɐlq ɥɐlq ɥɐlq ǝɥ ǝǝǝǝǝǝǝlopuɐʌ puǝıɹɟ ʇsǝq s,poƃ ǝsɹoɥ ǝɥʇ sı ǝɥ ǝǝǝǝǝǝlopuɐʌ

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Vandole Horsegod
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

Quote Originally Posted by Not Kuno
    I missed Vandoles post but I'm not upto the newest anime completely yet. Last I read they just docked at Thriller Bark. Also making a new post cause I'm lazy to edit.

The anime should be just a bit after here:

http://manga.unrivaled.info/index.php?f ... Piece/445/
    =[ it runs out right before the anime of this week ends, like the next chapter is missing

The God Damn Kuno
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kuno Sedai
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Oh yeah, a bunch of thriller bark is missing from that site. I don't remembere where I had to go to see it. Hmm.

Edit: 489 Go go go

http://www.franky-house.com/forums/show ... php?t=3041

Banned.

BG Level

Sweet, I hope they end the flashback. Downloading and reading.

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Adrianne Lehmen
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

I've only been paying attention to the CTN version of One Piece, but I've skipped around on Youtube and saw some fights (Luffy vs Enel, Luffy vs Rob Lucci and my GOD that was fucking incredible, and Zoro vs Kaku).

Sandworm Swallows
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Syaoran Li
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

I've been wanting to start this series, but I am soooooooooooooo far behind. Which would be better to start with? The anime or manga?

Banned.

BG Level

I prefer the original form, in this case manga.

Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Manga is also a hell of a lot easier to work your way thru, since you're talking about a few MBs of pic files per chapter compared to 200-300 for each episode of the anime

Banned.

BG Level

489: O Nice chapter, I love how everyone goes singing. MER MAIDS!

The God Damn Kuno
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kuno Sedai
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

I watched the anime first and I really enjoyed it. But yeah it's a TONNNNNNNNNN of episodes and shit to watch. Also a bit more fillers but not a whole lot.

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Cho'gall

I watched the anime first and I really enjoyed it. But yeah it's a TONNNNNNNNNN of episodes and shit to watch. Also a bit more fillers but not a whole lot.
    You can also skip filler arcs. Though OP fillers aren't nearly as terrible as Naruto/Bleach since OP is a lot more light-hearted and a comedy so it's a lot easier to filler in jokes than new impressive fights when the characters can't progress.

The God Damn Kuno
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kuno Sedai
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

I don't recommend skipping fillers unless youre 100% sure its a filler. Theres alot of stuff like Laboon and Little garden that start out seeming like fillers but they are important.

Sandworm Swallows
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Syaoran Li
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

I'm just going to stick with the manga for now. I'll watch the anime eventually, once I am more into the story (and once it finishes downloading >.>).

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Cho'gall

I don't recommend skipping fillers unless youre 100% sure its a filler. Theres alot of stuff like Laboon and Little garden that start out seeming like fillers but they are important.
    The wiki has filler arcs labeled.

The God Damn Kuno
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kuno Sedai
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Oh yeah I suppose that's true.

I do have a question about that INP site. On the one piece section it only goes upto 341, but on the side it has an option to download 343. Where the crap is 342? <_< I'm trying to find the torrent part of their site but I can only find the veoh episodes (which I don't mind at all, just trying to watch all of it any way I can XD).

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 311 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 ... LastLast