Closed Thread
Page 6 of 311 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 56 ... LastLast

Thread: One Piece Thread     submit to reddit submit to twitter

blax n gunz
    BG Level

Re: One Piece Thread

[spoiler:32gwd33g]Every member of the crew is separated from one another somehow, and they each have to confront a unique enemy. Then luffy beats the shit out of someone tough and they get back on their ship.[/spoiler:32gwd33g]

That's what happens next. And I think I'm still going to like it.

The God Damn Kuno
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kuno Sedai
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Correction
    That's what happens next. And I think I'm still going to like it.
    To put it bluntly yeah... but I wanna know what happens with

[spoiler:32to5iiv]Camie and Silvers Raylegh[/spoiler:32to5iiv]

AkashiXI

AWESOME CHAPTER!
    [spoiler:3o790aty]My guess is Caime is going to be taken away to some rich estate and Luffy and the crew will pursue her. Along the way, they'll either split up individually or in pairs and fight various bad guys. Luffy will obviously aim for the head boss (maybe an admiral or one of the stronger pirates that are residing on the island). Towards the end, an Admiral (if not already there) will arrive and basically test Luffy's limits, and Luffy will defeat the Admiral and start sailing towards Merman's Island.[/spoiler:3o790aty]

OP is such an awesome series. Definitely the best long-ass shonen series that is still ongoing (Naruto and Bleach get boring fast D. It took me around two months to catch up in the anime but it was well worth it. I feel stupid for not watching it sooner. In fact, for the past two years, a friend of mine constantly tried to get me to watch OP but I straight up refused to, judging the series merely by it's animation style. Then I forced myself to sit through a few episodes on a boring day. My mind was blown

Simply awesome. As others have already expressed, watch it!!! Don't let the animation fool you. It's grown on me, for sure. Now the only sad part is waiting for the next subbed episode to release.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

In the anime does he keep the armband on from thriller bark? I just noticed in the manga that its there sometimes and then missing other times. Im catching up on the anime. Just curious

The God Damn Kuno
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kuno Sedai
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Sythe
    In the anime does he keep the armband on from thriller bark? I just noticed in the manga that its there sometimes and then missing other times. Im catching up on the anime. Just curious
    Which armband is this? o.o

wow, my prediction is far off from you guys.
    [spoiler:3nkk0s7y]personally i think this will mark the start of a pirate vs government/navy war thing right on the grove island, luffy and the rest of the big-11 dude/ts will team and fight the navy/government, with the ace execution nicely blending in to give more reason for luffy to beat the shit out of people... and somewhere in that, add the mermaid thingy for more pizazz and possibly more monkey d. dragon info[/spoiler:3nkk0s7y]

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

I know this is pretty old, but I've been cut off from the net for awhile and just found about OP movie 10.
    The entire story's written by Oda so I've got high hopes for this.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kDegUcFMa4w

The God Damn Kuno
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kuno Sedai
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by yayaok
    wow, my prediction is far off from you guys.
    [spoiler:3kkqxmdq]personally i think this will mark the start of a pirate vs government/navy war thing right on the grove island, luffy and the rest of the big-11 dude/ts will team and fight the navy/government, with the ace execution nicely blending in to give more reason for luffy to beat the shit out of people... and somewhere in that, add the mermaid thingy for more pizazz and possibly more monkey d. dragon info[/spoiler:3kkqxmdq]
    Yeah I'm not sure that will work

[spoiler:3kkqxmdq]I don't think luffy will team up with the 11 guys because they kind of played it off as a "death match" where some of them will beat each other and end their life as pirates there. I doubt they will all team up with luffy seeing as how some of them don't seem to like luffy much/are evil pirates etc. As for the Ace thing, we probably wont find out what happens from that in a while, just like how we didn't know what happened after the ace/bb fight. Then again if Whitebeard fucks the governments shit up(or loses) we'll probably hear about it faster since thats huge news. BUT if they go to mermaid island right after they might not find out what happens with ace until they reach the surface again.

I'm more interesting in who will come to fight. It seems if most of the force is busy with the Whitebeard thing, they might need to call a vice-adermal (Smoker) or maybe a shichibukai (Jinbei) or some other random new person and that is a whole other can of worms.[/spoiler:3kkqxmdq]

As for the movie 10, yeah I heard about it and it seems really cool. Waiting on it is really shitty though. :/

Hydra
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Caitsith

ch504 on one manga, just a heads up

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

Is it just me or is One Piece keeps getting better and better?
    [spoiler:l6cwmw2v]Whitebeard will go rescue Ace with possibly Shanks help and I doubt Luffy will go rescue his brother since he said it before that Ace can take care of himself. To be honest I really don't know what going to happened next because that what makes One Piece so godly and no one knows what Eiichiro Oda will come up with next.[/spoiler:l6cwmw2v]

yeah i was just stating my wishes i guess, an epic pirate vs navy would've made me fly to the sky but it's just as you stated kuno

enough of that, jesus christ did you guys read this weeks? i swear oda is a fucking god lol i'm loving law more and more, his style is so badass

The God Damn Kuno
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kuno Sedai
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Amazing amazing chapter. With each passing chapter I really want to know what happens next even more. Also, this scene is just so badass. I found it colored somewhere.

[spoiler:2drbcoi9]http://img82.imageshack.us/img82/1223/op15ld8.jpg[/spoiler:2drbcoi9]

As for the actual chapter:

[spoiler:2drbcoi9]I thought Don Flamingo would be in charge of that cause of the same smily logo but it was a far stretch. I'm really shocked he is and I really really really hope they show the shichibukai vs whitebeard fight. I also have a feeling that Luffy + co won't fight the admiral because they would have destroyed everyone at the auction and left.[/spoiler:2drbcoi9]

AkashiXI

I was kind of disappointed in the Chapter I wish it had more events but it just kept leading up to stuff. HOWEVER, the things that they were leading up to will bound to be epic.

^ I didn't place spoilers on that because honestly there's nothing you can get from it that would be deemed "spoiler"

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Looks like I really need to catch up on the manga eh?

Hydra
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Caitsith

Basement Scans and Franky House have already "scanlated" 505.

http://www.mangaupdates.com/releases.ht ... ype=series

It will probably hit onemanga soon too.

Banned.

BG Level

:O Dog paw on stage!

The God Damn Kuno
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kuno Sedai
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Spoiler tag doesn't work. >.<

http://read.mangashare.com/One-Piece...6/page001.html

Holy shit at 506. This whole arc is just made of win and epic.

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

Awesome chapter and nice story about what really happened with Gold D. Roger and his crew.

AkashiXI

OMG THAT WAS AWESOME! Finally, the true story of Gold D. Roger!

Closed Thread
Page 6 of 311 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 56 ... LastLast