BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kuno Sedai
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Spoiler: show
    She could have been affected by a different devil fruit (like how the Heart Heart no Mi user can sacrifice themself for someone else to get immortality).

Also don't forget, there is still that massive bomb slated to go off at the dinner party.

Brokage
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Vasp Anemos
    FFXIV Server
    Faerie
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Man, this wedding is gonna be gud

The God Damn Kuno
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kuno Sedai
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Chapter out

Man, all those double pages shrank this chapter down to 13 pages. Ouch.

My Little Ixion
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Olorin Bustyoas
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh

Pretty much felt like a prelude chapter. Oda's on a roll lately too no break again!

Brokage
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Vasp Anemos
    FFXIV Server
    Faerie
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Conversely to the chapter being shorter from all the double pages, the art itself is unreal. So good, so many unique character designs too

so many unique character designs
    This.
    Oda manages to impress me every single time

The God Damn Kuno
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kuno Sedai
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Chapters out

"One piece will be on break next week"

*Flips table*

Brokage
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Vasp Anemos
    FFXIV Server
    Faerie
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Quote Originally Posted by Not Kuno View Post
    Chapters out

"One piece will be on break next week"

*Flips table*
    On one hand

On the other hand, giving Oda an extra week...

The God Damn Kuno
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kuno Sedai
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

You summed up my feelings perfectly.

Although its interesting the guy in charge of the newspapers is a bird, since birds do the news delivery in this world.

The God Damn Kuno
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kuno Sedai
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Chapters out!

Its NOT on break next week too!

My Little Ixion
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Olorin Bustyoas
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh

Okay wow that wedding moved REALLY fast. Time flies when you've got party guests to kill I guess.

Pudding breaking down like that and her background stuff is interesting. I really wanna believe she's gonna flip because of Sanji's compliments but I don't see it happening.

So is everyone who was in the mirror/cake dressed up to look like Luffy, or is there some other kinda shenanigans going on?

The God Damn Kuno
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kuno Sedai
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Olo401 View Post
    Okay wow that wedding moved REALLY fast. Time flies when you've got party guests to kill I guess.

Pudding breaking down like that and her background stuff is interesting. I really wanna believe she's gonna flip because of Sanji's compliments but I don't see it happening.

So is everyone who was in the mirror/cake dressed up to look like Luffy, or is there some other kinda shenanigans going on?
    Way too many people with dumb faces/expressions. Probably a bunch of animals going crazy to distract from the real Luffy

My Little Ixion
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Olorin Bustyoas
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh

Way too many people with dumb faces/expressions. Probably a bunch of animals going crazy to distract from the real Luffy
    oh wait, I totally forgot about Brulee's DF ability allows her to copy one person/thing's appearance onto herself or who/whatever she wants. I think.

Was almost about to say Luffy learned shadow clone jutsu from Raizo!

So am I missing something here, What was going on with Sanji when he dodged dogtooth's shot. It seemed like he nullified dogtooths ability

Brokage
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Vasp Anemos
    FFXIV Server
    Faerie
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Sanji has Haki too, like Luffy and Zoro. In the Fishman Island arc, it was shown that all 3 could sense things around them at quite a distance. And considering he knew he was going to get shot at some point it's not surprising he was on guard and has his haki primed to go. And like they've shown with Enel and when Luffy was fighting Hancock's sisters, using Haki can help them predict moves which I think happened in this case.

As far as Dogtooth's ability, I dunno. It seems like; if he can see into the future, he would have seen that Sanji would have dodged so then he would have aimed for where Sanji would have dodged too... but if it was going to miss him anyway, then Sanji wouldn't have dodged and Dogtooth would have missed regardless. So basically an infinite loop of dodging?

The God Damn Kuno
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kuno Sedai
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Vaspinne View Post
    Sanji has Haki too, like Luffy and Zoro. In the Fishman Island arc, it was shown that all 3 could sense things around them at quite a distance. And considering he knew he was going to get shot at some point it's not surprising he was on guard and has his haki primed to go. And like they've shown with Enel and when Luffy was fighting Hancock's sisters, using Haki can help them predict moves which I think happened in this case.

As far as Dogtooth's ability, I dunno. It seems like; if he can see into the future, he would have seen that Sanji would have dodged so then he would have aimed for where Sanji would have dodged too... but if it was going to miss him anyway, then Sanji wouldn't have dodged and Dogtooth would have missed regardless. So basically an infinite loop of dodging?
    I think it was said Sanji's strongest with the dodge Haki and Zoro is stronger with the hardening one. So Sanji being able to dodge something thrown at him isn't something being able to see the future is going to stop. If you aim at where he is "going to be" after he dodges then he's not there now, you know what I mean?

It's possible Dogtooth can't predict the future of his own actions, or cant "always" see everything. Like he knew the bride would go down but had no idea why.

Relic Shield
    BG Level

I think it was said Sanji's strongest with the dodge Haki and Zoro is stronger with the hardening one. So Sanji being able to dodge something thrown at him isn't something being able to see the future is going to stop. If you aim at where he is "going to be" after he dodges then he's not there now, you know what I mean?

It's possible Dogtooth can't predict the future of his own actions, or cant "always" see everything. Like he knew the bride would go down but had no idea why.
    To add onto this there are clear limitations to his ability as he repeatedly stated "I can't do anything to stop this." His ability is simply to see a glimpse of the future, not to change it. And considering Haki and power levels and the sort, that is far from an all-powerful ability.

This whole bit sets into play a boon for the Straw Hat crew, chaos is going to help them. Sanji will likely get his family to side with them at some point and they'll make work of Big Mom's crew, I'm thinking.

The God Damn Kuno
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kuno Sedai
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

CHAPTER OUT

Best chapter of the year, every year 9001/10

Brokage
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Vasp Anemos
    FFXIV Server
    Faerie
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

JINBE!!!! Such cool! Much badass!

My Little Ixion
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Olorin Bustyoas
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh

THE TENTH NAKAMA AT LAST!!

I'm a little lost on Mama's DF powers. She can take anyone's soul, or just part of their lifespan, but to even have a chance do so they have to show fear? That seems a bit limited for a Devil Fruit. She still has control off the souls she's placed elsewhere tho, like Zeus & Prometheus, but we're not sure how useful that will be yet.

And hell yeah Brook once again gets the most important job! Next week - Mama goes from cake to bananas!