Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
    drakko/blits

Warning from Pandy, Hibayshu, Karisrenee server jump!!

Hibayshu 75 PLD DRK BLU LS leader of relics dynamis, JUdges Salvage, Indavidualeleven Sky Shells has skipped town and changed his name. Leaving pandy with remaining Sky bank, peoples paychecks, and minor pop items. Judges salvage just stopeed doing runs with them after he lotted 1st set of aries. Also did same on Limbus shell he started, lotted complete homam and left shell. Dynamis he took shell bank, Dynamis currency, for a shell he managed for over 2 yrs, total amounts are unknown since only him and his RL gf Karisrenee know exactly what was there. What we do know is he left pandy with completed relic scythe, stage 3 GA and today informed he has stage 4 relic shield on his new server. Karisrenee has left with him taking gear that he maid ls members pass on so she could have 1st, including salvage gear, nyzul isles gear and main moderator of the dynamis and sky banks.

They were tracked to Kujata where mules where found with same name so they could switch names. Names they use now are Bleedmere<Hibayshu> Berihime <Karisrenee> was tracked easier do to her lack of changing her second char's name she plays Lixxit 75 mithra MNK. They're reputations on pandy were less than attractive making most HNM drop gear out of thier reach on this server. Look for them to jump and change again and again till they can find a HNM ls who will take them.

23 years old
    Rating: total douchebag

BG Level

Re: Warning from Pandy, Hibayshu, Karisrenee server jump!!

Hibayshu 75 PLD DRK BLU LS leader of relics dynamis, JUdges Salvage, Indavidualeleven Sky Shells has skipped town and changed his name. Leaving pandy with remaining Sky bank, peoples paychecks, and minor pop items. Judges salvage just stopeed doing runs with them after he lotted 1st set of aries. Also did same on Limbus shell he started, lotted complete homam and left shell. Dynamis he took shell bank, Dynamis currency, for a shell he managed for over 2 yrs, total amounts are unknown since only him and his RL gf Karisrenee know exactly what was there. What we do know is he left pandy with completed relic scythe, stage 3 GA and today informed he has stage 4 relic shield on his new server.
    Congratulations, he found enough pure fucking morons who didn't manage to see that shit coming from a mile away.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryko
    Congratulations, he found enough pure fucking morons who didn't manage to see that shit coming from a mile away.
    He really did make that his bread and butter for the entire time he played here lol

New Spam Forum
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

The salvage shell is pretty much self run anyways, his leaving had no impact on it besides the normal "blah blah he wasted our time and effort" stuff.

Sky shell pretty much runs itself and the loss of a few days farming + few mil in bank isnt that hard to make back.

Many people knew that he was either going to quit / jump at any moment, but stayed with the shells because of points or some other reason.

What sort of disgusts me is the way Berihime (Karisrenee) sets priorities in life. She has a 4 or 5 yr old kid and plays this game for quite an amount of time each day. Seriously, if you have a young kid that needs your attention you should not be spending all of your time on a MMORPG. It's probably no place of mine to rip on parenting styles, but it's just a pet peeve of mine I guess when it comes to people letting the game affect their real lives and other lives around them.

Either way, they are not on pandy anymore so they are no longer our concerns I guess. Just as said before, this is just a warning letting the people of Kujata know who they are and where they came from.

Sea Torques
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Ryko

New Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sevv Zero
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix
    WoW Realm
    Stonemaul

Hoping this thread will be more entertaining then this thread: http://www.demols.com/forums/viewtopic. ... d9953406b8

New Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Sev
    Hoping this thread will be more entertaining then this thread: http://www.demols.com/forums/viewtopic. ... d9953406b8
    Already a link to that thread in the link I posted.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

i always wondered why people still associated with this guy after everything hes done, never realised they just didnt know

Relic Weapons
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Started a sky ls and got left after they got what they wanted
    Started a sea/limbus ls and left after they got what they wanted
    Started a salvage ls and left after they got what they wanted
    Started a dynamis ls and left after they got what they wanted

Hmmm... I see a pattern emerging.

Couldn't get into any linkshell on pandy, even with an apoc and full ares, but after pillaging the banks they easily got into a Kujata LS.

Trash seems to always meet the landfill.

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Gurubashi

Quote Originally Posted by Redshift
    Started a sky ls and got left after they got what they wanted
    Started a sea/limbus ls and left after they got what they wanted
    Started a salvage ls and left after they got what they wanted
    Started a dynamis ls and left after they got what they wanted

Hmmm... I see a pattern emerging.

Couldn't get into any linkshell on pandy, even with an apoc and full ares, but after pillaging the banks they easily got into a Kujata LS.

Trash seems to always meet the landfill.

Redshift quit fucking goosin' you nub, like some nigra at a shell station.

It seems like all the cool kids make linkshells to get what they want and bail. I thought Karisrenee was a dude for the longest time though, so its all good.