+ Reply to Thread

Thread: SSL Certificate expired??     submit to reddit submit to twitter

SSL Certificate expired??

This morning I woke up to find a nifty little message on FFXI saying I was disconnected from playonline. So like any normal person I clicked ok and it sent me to the playonline menu, tried to log back in to FFXI only to find my content ID were not active (This would be kinda hard considering I reactivated them Feb 14th).

Went back to playonline and went to the membership section to reactivate them and I end up getting an error message saying my SSL certificate had expired. Read the error and it said something about incorrect time on my windows version. So I synchronized my time with time.windows.com went back through PoL and didn't receive the message. I thought everything was ok until I realized SE was doing maint on the Registration Server.

Exited out of all of it and decided to try it again for the hell of it, except this time I got the same exact error. Been doing the same thing on and off again for the past hour and I only receive the message SOME of the time.

Anyone know what could be causing this and how do I go upon fixing it?

Re: SSL Certificate expired??

Certificate would be on their end.

This is the error I'm currently getting.

http://img408.imageshack.us/img408/2...board01ls7.jpg

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

check to make sure your pc clock is correct.

Quote Originally Posted by Zigma
    check to make sure your pc clock is correct.

Quote Originally Posted by Koyuki
    Went back to playonline and went to the membership section to reactivate them and I end up getting an error message saying my SSL certificate had expired. Read the error and it said something about incorrect time on my windows version. So I synchronized my time with time.windows.com went back through PoL and didn't receive the message. I thought everything was ok until I realized SE was doing maint on the Registration Server.

Hayleystrator
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Open up command prompt and type "w32tm /resync" without the quotes. It resyncs your time to a more accurate internet server.

See if that helps. Probably won't though. =\

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

There is the service update for pol. So maybe your account is affected by it. I am guessing thats why I am having issues as well. So far I have had that one plus a handful of other ones. It simply means to hit retry.

Sartre

I'm getting the same thing =(

Mine gives that message about 1/4 of the time, and the other 3/4 it says my PoL information isnt correct. :/ this fuckin blows

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Sartre
    I'm getting the same thing =(

Mine gives that message about 1/4 of the time, and the other 3/4 it says my PoL information isnt correct. :/ this fuckin blows
    Mine was doing the same thing. I am not sure why but everything information wise is correct.