Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    Banned.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Patricia Lanvaldear
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

Re: Compiled List of Questions/Issues

I'm not even going to go into how messed up that shit is, advocating using bludgeon and the "lolMelee damage" comment.

This ain't the place. But if you want to argue that somewhere else we can continue.

Shallow and Pedantic
    BG Level

Did not go through all pages so do not know if it is there but BST has a problem if fighting an NM and their pet dies. They go to retrieve another pet and there NM goes unclaimed. FIX THIS!

Space Pope
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

Quote Originally Posted by Omnipotent
    Did not go through all pages so do not know if it is there but BST has a problem if fighting an NM and their pet dies. They go to retrieve another pet and there NM goes unclaimed. FIX THIS!
    Technically that is because Charm is an offensive action on another monster, even if successful. All of a sudden, the soloing BST's most current target is not the NM, so it will go unclaimed.

Shallow and Pedantic
    BG Level

Bleh.

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Siren

The impression I get from all that is "the game's good, but, how about changing everything, everywhere, and make all jobs homogeneous".

Melee Summoner
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Alexander

Movopo outpost can be player controlled, just not common for it to be.

Smells like Onions
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck
    WoW Realm
    Frostmourne

Hi ~ new to the forums. I'm not sure if anyone has requested anything to do with Chat Filters yet but it would be really nice to have different "sets" for each job; Similiar to macro books & Palettes. I don't know about anybody else but when I switch from a Back Line Job to a Front Line Job then I need different filters to prevent spam. Having and efficient way to switch easily between the correct filters would be really helpful.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

Quote Originally Posted by Papasmurf
    Movopo outpost can be player controlled, just not common for it to be.
    poidh

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

Quote Originally Posted by Foxfall
    Hi ~ new to the forums. I'm not sure if anyone has requested anything to do with Chat Filters yet but it would be really nice to have different "sets" for each job; Similiar to macro books & Palettes. I don't know about anybody else but when I switch from a Back Line Job to a Front Line Job then I need different filters to prevent spam. Having and efficient way to switch easily between the correct filters would be really helpful.
    Try the Windower Forums? lol

Cerberus
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

Quote Originally Posted by spooky
    Quote Originally Posted by Foxfall
    Try the Windower Forums? lol
    And if he's on XBox or PS2? I have to admit, I'd really like something like this as well.

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

Well I know its a little late, but a decent suggestion that I didnt see in the list(forgive me if I missed it). Would be to impliment something where you can see your total linkshell list of offline members too, and given the option to even remove members who do not have the pearl equipped. Granted you can call a GM to remove a pearl from a player if youre the owner, I just think it would save both sides some hassle and maybe this could be a suggestion for a future interview.

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Reapz Sjc
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Quote Originally Posted by Georgetp
    Well I know its a little late, but a decent suggestion that I didnt see in the list(forgive me if I missed it). Would be to impliment something where you can see your total linkshell list of offline members too, and given the option to even remove members who do not have the pearl equipped. Granted you can call a GM to remove a pearl from a player if youre the owner, I just think it would save both sides some hassle and maybe this could be a suggestion for a future interview.
    Not a bad idea at all

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

Quote Originally Posted by Reapz
    Quote Originally Posted by Georgetp
    Not a bad idea at all
    I 2nd this, it's a good idea.

Melee Summoner
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Alexander

-These Questions are focused on crafting and hobbies in FFXI.

#1 Consider removing the Fishing and Chocobo Digging limits and in place have a pop up window come up and ask a simple question like "1+1=?" This way people can spend more time doing things they enjoy doing. (More so for digging because it can take up to two years real life time to cap out digging.)

#2 Add a new menu selection that its called "Hobbies." You could list Fishing and Chocobo Digging there (its common knowledge you can level up digging, would be nice to have a concrete way to see your level,) which would help make it clear that you can only take 1 craft to 100 but you can take multiple hobbies to 100.

#3 If you go with the “Craft” and “Hobby” idea, then you could also make a lot of people happy by letting them be part of a Crafting and a Hobby guild at the same time.

#4 Could add Harvesting, Logging, Mining, Excavation and Gardening to the “Hobby” list and make them skills you can level up. This would help limit people using cheats and other hacks to do the above actions.

-These Questions are focused on Mog House adjustments in FFXI.

#5 Consider the idea of making Mog Houses multiple rooms? Do a quest and/or pay a fee too expand your mog house. Maybe up to 4 rooms where that you get to choose a floor plan? This would be nice because then you could have a crafting enhancement in a single room, have gardening enhancement in another room and still have yet another enhancement in the main part of your mog house that is active when your outside of your mog house. This would give people more of a chance to arrange their mog house, as they would like.

#6 Consider the ability to buy different “themes” for your mog house floor, walls and ceiling? Currently people are stuck with the San d’Orian, Windurst or Bastok look, only.

#7 Could we have a new mog house based storage menu only for furnishings that we would like to have active in our moghouse? This could free up a lot of room in mog safe for people.

Old Merits
    BG Level

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4