Patty Fleur
    FFXIV Server
    Ultros
    FFXI Server
    Caitsith
    WoW Realm
    Burning Blade

Re: General Character Opinions

Geh I hate level 8+9 CPU. All we do is dodge over and over and see who can grab first >_>

Relic Shield
    BG Level

After playing just about all day long today, I can safely say that I really like playing as Pit, Pokemon Trainer, Toon Link, and Wario. Ike's side smash is just insane. With Pit I find that I have a lot more success when I rely more on his forward tilt than his forward smash. And his air tilts, they're just plain brutal.

Gay-O-Meter Rating
    c=8 c=8 c=8 c=8
    Hard Gay

BG Level

Ike: ur a faget

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

Quote Originally Posted by Metah
    Jigglypuff seems vastly improved from Melee, and an even better aerialist than before. I wouldn't say she's garbage just yet.
    Played jigglypuff all night against friend, and owned with it. I had ton of kill and suicide! I'm not sure if he is better or worst than in melee, but it's still fun to play. Hard to kick out of the stage, and he can pretty much rape anyone with 50ish % with its down b

Havent done many 1v1 yet, but it's probably decent still if you know how to use it.

Jiggly's a bit worse than she was in Melee. They nerfed the back air attack a bit and made Rest combos nearly impossible.

Captain Olimar has to be the one that surprised me the most so far... He's down right disgusting in the right hands. It's so easy to rack up damage with Olimar without even realizing it. He's small as hell, his attacks have great range, priority over damn near anything, and dead Pikmin will barely slow him down. The only real flaw (so far) for Olimar is his crappy recovery. A keep-away Olimar is possibly the most annoying thing I've ever played against in any Smash Brothers, period.

Captain Falcon... is a tragedy, he's terrible compared to his Melee self. None of his aerials have decent priority, the knee sucks, his grab game is gone.

Luigi! I thought the elimination of wavedashing would probably cripple Luigi, but they've made Luigi much better this time around. Luigi's back air is a thing to be feared, great range, priority, speed, and it's way stronger than in Melee. I haven't played around enough with Weegi yet, but I'd say it'd be pretty tough to stay close range against a good Luigi. His recovery is still pretty bad, but compared to Melee it's 1000x better.

Everybody's Favourite Nobody
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Using Luigi Tornado when trying to recover from being hit upwards seems to stifle most attempts to juggle you, I've found.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

good to know, I've mostly just used it to catch people off guard on the ground cause it covers a lot of area really quickly