BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Auspice Lasserott
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

Keyboard suggestions for PS3/360

Okay, so since SE finally allows macro saving server side I've decided that I want to play on my consoles again. I lied, I probably won't but I'd like the option. That being the case, I need a good keyboard. I'd prefer wireless but as long as it's under $40 I really don't care.

I just picked up the Logitech PS3 Mediaboard and the POS won't work with XI on my 360 or the PS3 so that's out.

I'm getting tired of unhooking my G15 and dragging it into my living room to play on my big TV so I need a change.

HELP!

You think this is the real Dmitry?
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

Re: Keyboard suggestions for PS3/360

Just buy a cheapo dell keyboard. I've been using one since I got it for the PS2 and the only problem I had was it would put a bunch of extra letters like aaaaaaassssddffff when I typed with a single keystroke. Can't point out any particular model for you though.

Drunken Red Mage
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Auspice Lasserott
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

Quote Originally Posted by Dmitry
    it would put a bunch of extra letters like aaaaaaassssddffff when I typed with a single keystroke.
    I used to get that all the time playing on console too, I guess they still haven't fixed it. :/

I'd really prefer wireless but at this rate I think I'll just snag a cheap ass wired one just to be done with it.

Old Merits
    BG Level

Saitek Eclipse 2! Has cool blue/red/pink lights too!

You think this is the real Dmitry?
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

haha. I wasn't sure if that was my keyboard, the PS2 version, or a combination of either that was doing it. Always pissed me off though.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Winter Sky
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar

i recently went to target and picked up a plug-and-play wireless kb/mouse set for ffxi on my 360, runs great and cost 30 bucks right off the shelf.

make sure it's plug and play though, you can't exactly install drivers on 360.