BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

Re: Final "Check"

You sent them 20 pages of questions? LOL

Old Merits
    BG Level

No. Total as everything that has been sent.
    One E-Mail with the 12 Interview questions.

And another E-Mail with the List including everything (I think 11 pages)
    and the other Feedback was 2 or 3 pages.

Mail #1 they will answer, Mail #2 is just for their information.

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Are you waiting to get the answers back before posting the information-only "Mail 2"?

Old Merits
    BG Level

Mail 2 is List + 3 Kings Feedback
    You can find the list here in the section.
    And I don´t see posting 7 posts from people who wrote something about 3 Kings here
    any informative for anyone. So I rather post only the good stuff later, which is
    the Interview and any other responds they gave us. Since I like to post a lot when
    that happens, yes most likely I will post EVERYTHING at once then.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

Picking only 12 questions must have been hard. I really want to know what they are. :(

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

Quote Originally Posted by spooky
    Picking only 12 questions must have been hard. I really want to know what they are.
    I'm honestly not expecting much from the questions; SE seems to like to give the run-around. I more hoping that HUGE section actually gets read and as a result things change for the better.

Bercus will post everything in detail after he receives his response. Then we can start the 14 page analysis of their answers. Also at least 3 parody images will be created in the process.

Old Merits
    BG Level

Yes this time was by far the hardest. Deciding which might be good to ask and which might be good to just let them know via the list and not asking anything about it. I know some people might bitch about the questions too . Also the hopes for these questions to get good answers are higher then for a normal Interview. Because they have a lot more time to prepare things ect. The last Q&A Interview I had was one of the best imo.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Caitsith

Quote Originally Posted by Hanyoko
    Bercus will post everything in detail after he receives his response. Then we can start the 14 page analysis of their answers. Also at least 3 parody images will be created in the process.
    I lol'd at that hehe *cue sage sundi thread*. Yea, I thought the questions were done up very well and I'm hoping SE doesn't side-step a lot of the issues with round-about answers or crazy ridills (pun intended). I still can't wait to see what they come back with. I'm psyched :3