Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Final "Check"     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Old Merits
    BG Level

Final "Check"

I am about to be done with the questions. Don´t know if I can finish it today though.
    Anyway, I need 2-3+ people being able to look over the questions. Reword them if you think they sound hard to understand,check the grammar, shorten them if you can, because the shorter the question is the easier they understand it.

Tomiko will get the questions for sure after doing such a great work on the list.
    Who else wants to? Post here and I will pick a few then. English should be your main language
    if possible.

I am not going to post them in public so I have the chance to get different opinions not based on other opinions posted here.

The reason I ask for this is because English is not my first language.
    Thank you.

Melee Summoner
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Re: Final "Check"

i will if ya still need anyone. (if you do need me...when do you need edits by, cause its getting late.)

edit: Sent it.

Old Merits
    BG Level

Anyone interested needs to send me his/her E-Mail too, because you will get everything needed as a Word Document.

(At Question 9 btw now, and it saddens me to see that we are not able to ask everything, but oh well, Games Convention is close, and even though I planned to not go there this year I am sure I will still go )

Old Merits
    BG Level

Alright questions are ready to be sent. I will do that once I am home.

ill help if its not too late.

if you would like an additional set of eyes, i'd be more than happy to run through it for you. if you want my help, just PM me and i'll provide my email. not posting it in public for obvious reasons.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Orson Dara
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar
    FFXI Server
    Alexander

Just curious have you already narrowed down the list of questions already?

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

I'll be happy to look them over for proper wording and grammar if you'd like.

I can apply the GrammarHammer if you like.
    :ashira:

Puppetmaster
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Siren

I'll look over them too, that is if you still need the help.

Old Merits
    BG Level

3 people got PM.
    The rest didn´t send me their E-Mail.
    Whatever got not asked, will be brought to their attention though with the suggestions from us.

Also Tomiko can you put your list into a word document and color stuff?

• Einherjar reward adjustments.
      -Increase drop rates on Abjurations.
      +Make the Sheep monster more common.
      +Increase Abjuration drop rate with each tier.
      [/*:m:t9krrf17]

Up to you. You can also post on the Top of the Word Document that this list was made by you based on questions and suggestions from the BG Community or so.

Champion of the House of Weave
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Quote Originally Posted by bercus
    Also Tomiko can you put your list into a word document and color stuff?

• Einherjar reward adjustments.
      -Increase drop rates on Abjurations.
      +Make the Sheep monster more common.
      +Increase Abjuration drop rate with each tier.
      [/*:m:1za6ps4i]

Up to you. You can also post on the Top of the Word Document that this list was made by you based on questions and suggestions from the BG Community or so.
    Will do. I'll email it to you once I'm done.

Edit: Sent as two emails since I was a genius and forgot to attach the file the first time.

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Siren

No offense to you, or the rainbow, but could you please make the final interview in regular black text? I just have a hard time reading text in yellow, orange and green. I see why color coding helps but maybe instead you can place names before the speaker or just color code the speakers name.

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Quote Originally Posted by Gwynplaine
    No offense to you, or the rainbow, but could you please make the final interview in regular black text? I just have a hard time reading text in yellow, orange and green. I see why color coding helps but maybe instead you can place names before the speaker or just color code the speakers name.
    If you have trouble reading something, copy and paste it into Notepad to turn it into plain text.

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Kujata

Quote Originally Posted by Gergall
    Quote Originally Posted by Gwynplaine
    If you have trouble reading something, copy and paste it into Notepad to turn it into plain text.
    I just highlight it in my browser, which turns it into reasonable white on dark blue.

Old Merits
    BG Level

Alright, thanks again for those 3 people that looked over the Interview again. Now it looked pretty and has been sent to my Interview partners. We should recieve the answers somewhat in April.
    (Yes this is no person to person Interview, it is a Q&A Interview similar to the one I had around 1 year ago already).

They also recieved a Feedback-list from me about 3 Kings+HNMs. I took 7 posts from people who wrote about the problem.
    7 times a different view but 7 times explaining the same problem about it.

Last but not least they got the full suggestion, concern, question list from BG (Tomiko). Most of the questions there have also been asked by german people and on premiere sites. So you can pretty much say this is a list of at least over 20.000 people. (those from BG and those from other Forums where I saw the same questions/problems).

They were told to not answer anything from that list. But make sure that responsible people can and will read that. If they want to comment anything, they can feel free to send it to me and share it with the Premiere Sites too.

All we can do now is wait. Till then....

PS: I hope I will recieve the answers before I am in America in April >.<...

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Caitsith

Awesome job as always Bercus, the time & effort you put in to this never ceases to amaze me. Also, everyone who compiled the list did an amazing job too thanks for everything you guys do to make the game better for the players. ^o^

*tarutaru /dance4* :D

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Bercus,

Can we see the final documents that you sent to the team? I know that you have looked at them a thousand times and probably don't want to think about them again until you get the reply back. However, the rest of the community (or at least me!) would like a chance to see it.

Thanks for all your hard work!

Aldaris

Bercus,

Can we see the final documents that you sent to the team? I know that you have looked at them a thousand times and probably don't want to think about them again until you get the reply back. However, the rest of the community (or at least me!) would like a chance to see it.

ditto

Old Merits
    BG Level

Bercus,

Nop. That would be like getting a christmas present before christmas. You guys just have to wait and be patient .
    Damn those curious people . (was just a matter of time someone asks)

Tip: You can find the list here in the section. The 3 Kings Feedback is in the 4 page Thread and the questions go about 11 different topics. Total everything is around 20 pages.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast