Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Who is the Blitz guy?     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Who is the Blitz guy?

http://i211.photobucket.com/albums/b...322_085950.png
    When he first come his bazaar comment says he has BLM 75 and I think PLD 75 and a couple others and that he had another account with BLM 75, I swear it said he owned 4 accounts in fact. Just wondering if we should beware, pearled by VK as soon as he come but they don't do BC and pearl anyone so.

Sea Torques
    BG Level

Re: Who is the Blitz guy?

He is apparently hell bent on winning the "slightly confused players" thread. Can you invite him to a merit pt and let me know if thats his war's tp gear?

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

Looks like this guy got exported to Hades a few days ago. I'm not 100% sure but the name, character model and gear do match so it's quite likely that it's the same character.

The original player quit some time ago, the char popped up about one month ago all of a sudden and rumors were his cousin, who goes by he name of Spaz here, took over the account. Might have been his brother too.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

Quote Originally Posted by Starr
    Just wondering if we should beware
    Of what? I'm gunna take a while guess he doesn't bite, and you dont do HNM so whats it matter?

Off his nuts man.

smd I love how you tell me to get off his nuts when you always jump on mine :nikkei:

Ashira

Quote Originally Posted by Scorp
    He is apparently hell bent on winning the "slightly confused players" thread. Can you invite him to a merit pt and let me know if thats his war's tp gear?

'course it is, can't you see he's going for the I HIT REALLY SLOW BUT CRIT EVERYTHING setup?

Sea Torques
    BG Level

So this friend of mine just came back from WoW, saying that he and 4 friends were going to start playing FFXI again to kill time in between their WoW raids (or whatever, I don't play WoW). Anyways, one of the players he mentioned coming back to play was Blitzkriegone. He came back and was on Garuda, for, I dunno, like 2 weeks before they transfered over to hades. Sorry I don't really have much to add, I'll find out more when my buddy pops online.

I will come out and say that my friend may not be a completely reliable source. He pretended to be a chick to get items from StealthVertigo and then sold his account pretty much immediately after he got a Crimson body from Stellvia.