BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Warning to All Servers     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

Warning to All Servers

Update - 04/03/2008
    http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w...g/Checking.png

I took the time to check the characters that Hammered (see below) had mentioned to be Clavical's mules. Although I'm fairly sure Evilmidget was not on his account, he did have access to it and it seems to be on Diabolos still. Femur on the other hand, has left Diabolos. Although the name is present on many servers, Fairy seems like a good place to transfer to as the one present there has had AH history since 2006 and he would've been able to change the name without making a new character. Unfortunately, there wasn't as strong correlation with the names as I would've hoped to see and the trio has hidden their tracks pretty well. I'm still going to suggest that the trio (assuming they didn't split) are present on Fairy given the uniqueness of the name "Bamashorty" compared to the other 4.

Thanks to anyone who's been keeping an eye out.

03/23/2008
    http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w...fang/Hmmmm.png

With the assistance of a friend, I can confirm that the characters "Clavical", "Bamashorty" and "Obiwantaru" (Bama's husband) are no longer on Diabolos. Further cross-checking across all servers revealed 2 Clavicals, 1 Bamashorty and 0 Obinwantarus.

The "Clavicals" were present on Ramuh and Seraph.
    "Bamashorty" was taken on Fairy.

Whether these characters are someone else's mules or made for the intent of re-naming their own- I'd advise linkshells in those servers to keep alert. I don't have much information that pertains to Obiwantaru, hopefully someone who knew of him can fill in some details.

03/22/2008
    Following a controversial sky event last week, my linkshell's leader, Clavical, has gone missing in events he was supposed to be present for these last few days. I had suspected he had taken the day off after being harassed by PMs for giving another linkshell leader and friend of his, Bamashorty, the lotting rights to a pair of Zmitts, Byakko's Haidate and Genbu's Kabuto last Thursday despite protests of her lack of attendance, having only BRD to use Haidate with and unfair allocation of drops based on seniority from other members. The next day, a friend of mine had noticed that one of his confirmed mules, Millywonka, had made a rather large purchase:

http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w...Ischemia-2.png

... which I immediately noted was way out of his league after he had mentioned the day before he wasn't willing to spend more than 500k on the new DRG polearm. In fact, he seems he had taken the entire LS bank (which he had told me was approximately ~10M last month) to do so.

http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w...g/Clavical.png

I immediately went to Ischemia's LS community page to check if he was still in our linkshell and saw his page was intact at the time. Hoping he had an explanation for the items or for a "hacked by someone" post on our LS forums, I headed over to find a dead link:

http://ischemia.proboards85.com/index.cgi

... which now redirects you to the Proboards home page, suggesting he had taken the site down. There was no sighting of him for the rest of the day and so I waited for Saturday when a Limbus run was scheduled to take place.

Lo and behold, I rechecked the LS community site in the morning to see:

http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w.../Ischemia2.png

To my knowledge, a gray area refers to one of 3 things (correct me if I'm wrong):
    a) Clavical removed himself from the LS page
    b) Clavical stopped paying for an his content IDs
    c) Clavical is no longer on this server

Given his recent purchases and his silence in the matter, I think it's pretty safe to rule out a) and b) and that he's jumped servers with his new items. The same friend who informed me about Millywonka, had told me she had noticed Bamashorty had not been the past few days as well and that she had used a POL feature to notice that there was a lvl 1 WHM with her name on Fairy (she had Bamashorty on her friend's list to do so).

Unfortunately, Ischemia fell apart on that day: the scandal and lack of "trusted" leadership led to many players leaving or finding another LS almost immediately. Although I've kept my pearl and have kept my eye out for the leaders, there's been no sign of either. At this point in time, I'm leaning towards agreeing with other Ischemia members in saying they were probably in league with each other pulling this off. I hope the information provided here above helps other linkshells identify the two should they come to yours.

Thank you for reading.

I don't have much info. on Bamashorty other than she was a Tarutaru of unknown size pictured with Clavical above in his community profile. She is known to have a 75 BRD, WHM, BLM and SMN but I don't know much more than that. Clavical on the other hand, is a male Elvaan (large-type) of face 6B, and had high interests in DRK (assuming what he said was true).

Absolute Messenger of Promathia
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Blaise Destin
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Re: Warning to All Servers

Damn, That looks.. Bad. Really Bad. This ones going to be nigh impossible to explain, really, caught red handed.
    I should be more surprised, but he was Elvaan, and as i a rule, i never trust an elvaan. Only people who choose elvaan are people with superiority complexes, or enjoy Chausables(You know every Elvaan RDM has a GD Chausable), plus as a general whole they're asses.
    (Joking Aside
    This is why I tend to not trust anyone unless i know where they live.
    Theres no good way this can end, if his account was hacked and switched servers(what people usually do when accounts get hacked) Then your LS bank is gone, If it was him knowingly, your LS Bank is still gone, and he probably wont give it back.

Sorry to hear this, i hope he gets his reputation trashed into oblivion for pulling a stunt like this

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Karbuncle
    I should be more surprised, but he was Elvaan, and as i a rule, i never trust an elvaan.
    I'm Elvaan as well, so are you sure you want to believe what I just wrote? . Yeah, I guess it was sorta useful to be an elf in this case since his model was easy to remember being identical to mine (even in height).

Absolute Messenger of Promathia
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Blaise Destin
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Khaki
    Quote Originally Posted by Karbuncle
    I should be more surprised, but he was Elvaan, and as i a rule, i never trust an elvaan.
    I'm Elvaan as well, so are you sure you want to believe what I just wrote? . Yeah, I guess it was sorta useful to be an elf in this case since his model was easy to remember being identical to mine (even in height).

Elvaan Male*

My Little Ixion
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Olorin Bustyoas
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh

I'll keep an eye out for the guy on Ramuh for ya.

blev

tbh, i've seen more dishonest mithra than anything else.

23 years old
    Rating: total douchebag

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by blev
    tbh, i've seen more dishonest mithra than anything else.
    Not to be trusted

S N K
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Allright, outside of the funnys in this thread here.

http://www.killingifrit.com/forums.php? ... 168593&d=0

Another person posted information on page two with even more details. Would you be able to confirm or correct any mistakes this person has made? I recall seeing the Obiwantaru name not too long ago but the other names elude me.

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

Well, I can confirm Hammered was a part of Ischemia, although I do believe he left prior to Clavical's actions. Anyhow, I'll just edit his message here:

OK. gonna do my best. Sorry for being lazy. I just dont want these fuckers having a shot at another linkshell.

Clavicals character model: http://wiki.ffxiclopedia.org/wiki/Image:Em6b.jpg

Yup, again he's a Large model.

Bamashorty's character model: http://wiki.ffxiclopedia.org/wiki/Image:Tf3b.jpg

Yup, fairly sure it's Large as well (not 100% sure).

Some of the purchases made by Millywonka one of Clavicals many mules:
    http://www.ffxiah.com/player.php?id=115793&sid=14

Other known mules of his are: Evilmidget, and Femur. although he does have upwards of 6 mules.

Evilmidget was used by Clavical, I'm not sure about Femur.

Both Bamashorty and Clavical are citizens of Windhurst. Although Clavical is rank10 in every nation. Both complete Zilart, and COP. I know Clavical is complete TOAU, and is Chief Sergeant in assault or higher. Both tend to AFK in Windhurst Woods for long periods of time.

Second Lieutenant for Clavical, I'm not sure of Bama's nation rank- she goes /anon a lot but they do spend a good amount of time afking outside Windy Woods mog doorsteps.

Gear: ...What gear isnt common these days? Salvage gear? That's it? I dont see how any gear i describe will help. There is a ton of Salvage gear on Diabolos So im sure there is there too. Regardless he has none lol. But no matter what gear i say he or she has how is that going to help? You will just say
    "What Diabolos doesnt have 10000 Bahamut Staves?! Wow our server is so much better!"

Bama has a Bahamut staff, Clav has a Bahamut's Zaghnal if it helps.

Bazaar comments...Neither do anything that stands out. Although Clavical tends to put a stupid ass /seacom daily. Whether it be song lyrics, or a quote from a movie. But since he probably reading this im sure that will stop.

Clavical Jobs leveled: he WAS 75DRK main, 75: NIN PLD SMN SAM THF DRG WHM, currently leveling BRD, WAR, and MNK. all 3 are 60+, I believe he was set on leveling bard to 75 next. So that very well could be 70+

I'm not sure of his motives but he did have a high preference in DRK.

Bamashorty jobs leveled: 75 SMN WHM BRD BLM. Her RL husband is a 75 tarutaru BST. And 70-75 BLM.

This seems to be true, Obiwantaru (if I recall properly- he wasn't on a lot.) was a male Taru Face 3B, lvl 70 BLM at the time.. I'll post some the screenshot I'm trying to derive this from later- got class soon.

So yeah. I apologize for being lazy. I hope some of this helps identify them. If not and you can think of something else that may help, please post and I'll do my best.

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

I found some screenies of Bama, Clav and Obi after a bit of searching. I think Bamashorty's model size can be determined if anyone happens to be good at recognizing model heights, Clav and I are both Large-sized.

http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w...309_192308.png

This is the only picture I have of Obiwantaru and it's not very clear at all. I assumed he was a Taru male of Face 3B, unknown size above but if anyone can clear that up from this picture, please feel free to correct me.

http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w...224_215637.png

RIDE ARMOR
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

HMMMMMMM

S N K
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Quote Originally Posted by BenjixDiabolos
    HMMMMMMM

yes?

RIDE ARMOR
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

This situation sucks.

I feel badly for those involved in this, especially since some of them were my friends from BloodMourne.

Having said that, I'm glad Clavical and Bamashorty are being revealed for the users we privately knew they were when we went a different direction.

This is not the first time Bamashorty has been given preferential treatment in terms of lotting rights, by the way. Her Bahamut staff should have been Pitchshifter's or Kimikool's.

There are some old BloodMourne members (Reality, Haplo) who jumped server to get a fresh start. Would it be possible that Bama and Clav hooked up with them? I know Real and Bama were particularly close at one point.

Space Pope
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

Quote Originally Posted by loqiel
    I feel badly for those involved in this, especially since some of them were my friends from BloodMourne.

Having said that, I'm glad Clavical and Bamashorty are being revealed for the users we privately knew they were when we went a different direction.

This is not the first time Bamashorty has been given preferential treatment in terms of lotting rights, by the way. Her Bahamut staff should have been Pitchshifter's or Kimikool's.

There are some old BloodMourne members (Reality, Haplo) who jumped server to get a fresh start. Would it be possible that Bama and Clav hooked up with them? I know Real and Bama were particularly close at one point.
    I'm still in contact with Reality & Haplo. I do not think that is where Clavical, Obiwantaru, and Bamashorty have gone to, however if I hear any information to the contrary I'll share.